Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:18 am
Facts About Eric André
|Celebrated Name||Eric André|
|Age||40 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Eric Samuel André|
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian , Actor , Producer|
|Place Of Birth||Boca Raton|
|College / University||Berklee College of Music|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Source of Wealth||Comedian Career|
|Weight||77 KG or 170 lbs|
|Body Measurement||32-26-32 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eric André is an American stand-up comedian, actor, producer, television host, and writer. He is famous for being the creator, host, and co-writer of the Adult Swim comedy series "The Eric Andre Show" (2012–present).
Eric started his career in 2009 when he started landing minor acting roles in the entertainment industry. He has appeared in many other films and shows including "Invention of Lying", "Should’ve Been Romeo", "Bang! Bang!", "Flock of Dudes", "Hot Ones", and "Rough Night". He is also well-known for playing the role of Mike on the FXX series "Man Seeking Woman" (2015–2017) and for giving the voice of Azizi in the remake of "The Lion King" (2019). He performs music under the name Blarf.
Who are the parents of Eric André?
Eric André was born on 4th April 1983 in Boca Raton, Florida, USA. Talking about his parents, he is the son of an American Ashkenazi Jewish mother from the Upper West Side of New York City's Manhattan borough and an Afro-Haitian immigrant father who worked as a psychiatrist. Eric Samuel André is his birth name. He is American when it comes to his nationality and his ethnic background is mixed. He identifies as both Black and Jewish. He is an agnostic atheist and a practitioner of Transcendental Meditation.
In 2001, after graduating from Dreyfoos School of the Arts in West Palm Beach, Florida, he studied at Berklee College of Music in Boston, where he played the double bass and graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Music.
How was the career of Eric André?
- Eric André started his comedy career in the year 2003. Later on, he created and hosted the show "The Eric Andre Show" which features pranks, shock humor, sketches, and celebrity interviews.
- In 2009, he made a cameo appearance in "The Invention of Lying" followed by The Awkward Comedy Show in 2010, Thin Skin in 2010, The Internship in 2013, and Flock of Dudes in 2015.
- In addition, he also co-starred as Mark on the ABC comedy series "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" and guest-starred on "2 Broke Girls".
- In 2015, he played Mike in the FXX comedy series "Man Seeking Woman". The show's third and final season, consisting of ten episodes, ran in early 2017.
- In 2015, on SiriusXM with Howard Stern, he became the first man to have ever ridden the Sybian on live broadcasting.
- He voices Luci in the Netflix animated show "Disenchantment". In May 2020, he announced his first standup special on Netflix, "Legalize Everything", which was released on June 23, 2020. In 2021, he starred in the Netflix prank comedy film "Bad Trip".
- Eric gave his voice in the movies "The Mitchells vs. the Machines" and "Sing 2".
- In 2022, he starred in "Jackass Forever" and "Jackass 4.5" as well as he gave voice in the short film "Animal Attraction" in the same year.
- He appeared in the show "The Prank Panel" in 2023. Before this, he appeared in "Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities", "Impractical Jokers", "The Righteous Gemstones", and "Archer".
How much is Eric André's net worth?
Eric André is a comedian, actor, producer, television host, and writer. He has more than 40 acting credits to his name, including "Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping" (2016), "Rough Night" (2017), and "Man Seeking Woman" (2015–2017). Eric voiced Azizi in "The Lion King" (2019) and Mark Bowman in "The Mitchells vs. the Machines" (2021), and he has provided the voice of Luci / Pendergast on the Netflix series "Disenchantment" since 2018.
Eric André has a net worth of $4 million as of 2023. He made this wealth from his career as a stand-up comedian. His net worth also comes from other ventures like singing and writing. He is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a lavish lifestyle right now.
Who is Eric André's girlfriend?
Eric André is currently in a relationship but he is unmarried at a moment. He is in a relationship with Emily Ratajkowski. The model, Emily, 31, was spotted on a date with the comedian, Eric, 39, on Saturday, January 7. The pair got cozy as they wrapped their arms around each other and made their way to dinner. After spending three hours in a Japanese restaurant, Ratajkowski, and André visited several other spots in Midtown. Emily Ratajkowski was all smiles during a New York City outing with Eric André following her split from Pete Davidson. Eric and Emily are enjoying each other's company a lot.
In March 2021, Eric André revealed he was in a relationship with a woman that he met at a farmer's market and that she did not know he was famous until after they started dating. Eric previously dated actress Rosario Dawson (2016-2017). Likewise, he was in a relationship with Amber Rose in 2015 and Tatyana Ali from 2012 to 2014.
In a 2016 interview, Eric said: "I think everyone is bi, right? There's no such thing as sexual orientation, or race, or gender. Those are all obsolete man-made concepts. I'll say it again, a hole is a hole." When asked if he was coming out as bisexual, he continued: "I'll fuck anything that moves."
What is Eric André's height?
Eric André is a comedian whose stand-up show has made laugh to many viewers around the globe. He has dark brown hair color and he has a pair of dark brown eyes.
Eric André stands at the perfect height of 6 feet and his body weight consists of 77 KG or 170 lbs. His body measurement is 32-26-32 inches. He has a slim body type. He has got a healthy body and he maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise.
Trivias About Eric André You Need To Know.
- He endorsed Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders in the 2020 presidential election.
- He is the creator, host, and co-writer of the Adult Swim comedy series "The Eric Andre Show" (2012–present).
- He performs music under the name Blarf.
- He identifies as both Black and Jewish.
- He is an agnostic atheist.