Last updated on November 4th, 2020 at 06:02 pm
Facts About Eric Trump
|39 Years Old
|Eric Frederick Trump
|Businessman , Philanthropist
Eric Frederick Trump, popularly known as Eric Trump is an American businessman, philanthropist, and former reality television personality. He is the second son of the 4th President of the United States, Donald Trump. He is the trustee and executive vice president of the Trump Organization. He runs the organization alongside his older brother, Donald Trump Jr. He has been accompanying his father's business since his young age. The United States Attorney for the District of Columbia has been investigating Eric and his sister Ivanka for their role in their father's inauguration.
What is Eric Trump Famous For?
- The third child of President, Donald Trump.
- Executive vice president of the Trump Organization.
Where is Eric Trump From?
Eric Trump was born on 6 January 1984. His birth name is Eric Frederick Trump. His birth place is in New York City, New York in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to a father, Donald Trump, and a model mother, Ivana Zelnickova. He has an older brother Donald Trump Jr. and an older sister, Ivanka Trump. His parents divorced in 1992. He was 8 years old when his parents divorced. He has a half-sister, Tiffany Trump born from his father's second marriage with Marla Maples. He also has a brother, Barron, from his father's third marriage with Melania Knauss. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. He spent some of his young age in the Czech countryside near Zlin with his maternal grandparents. His grandfather, Milos Zelnicek was an engineer, and his grandmother, Maria was a shoe factory worker.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Trinity School. He later attended the Hill School and graduated from there in 2002. Following his high school graduation, he attended Georgetown University. He graduated from Georgetown with a degree in finance and management.
Eric Trump Career
- From a young age, Eric Trump started accompanying his father to job sites and negotiations.
- He is now the executive vice president of development and acquisitions of the Trump Organization. He runs the organization with his older brother, Donald Trump Jr.
- The two brothers do deals and investments in foreign countries.
- They also collect payments in their U.S. properties from foreign governments. However, they had pledged not to do so.
- Amid the Trump-Ukraine scandal, Eric Trump criticized Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden. Eric accused Hunter of nepotism.
- He established the Eric Trump Foundation in 2007. The foundation was established to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Tennessee. The new Eric Trump Foundation Surgery & ICU Center in the Kay Research and Care Center, a $198 million tower, was officially opened in February 2015 on the St. Jude campus.
- Eric announced in December 2016 that he would stop active fundraising for the Eric Trump Foundation to avoid the appearance that donors were using him to gain access to his father after he won the presidential election.
- The St. Jude Children's Research Hospital stated that the Eric Trump Foundation had raised and donated $16.3 million to the hospital since the charity's foundation.
- Forbes reported in June 2017 that the Eric Trump Foundation shifted money intended to go to cancer patients to the family's business. They claimed over $1.2 million of the donations went to the Trump Organization.
- The New York State Attorney General's Office started an inquiry into the Eric Trump Foundation in 2017.
- He was a key advisor, fundraiser, and campaign surrogate during his father's 2016 presidential election campaign.
- He stated on Fox News in May 2020 that stay-at-home orders to combat the spread of the coronavirus were a deliberate strategy by the Democrats and Biden campaign, intended to prevent his father's re-election by depriving him of the ability to conduct large campaign rallies.
- He was a boardroom judge on his father's reality television series, The Apprentice from 2010 to 2015.
- Actress, Zelda Williams criticized Eric Trump for sharing Robin William's (Zelda's father) clip to further 'political agenda'.
Eric Trump Wife
Eric Trump is a married man. He is married to Lara Lea Yunaska. The couple dated for a long time before they got engaged on 4 July 2013. Yunaksa is an associate producer on the syndicated television news program, Inside Edition. The couple exchanged their vows on 8 November 2014 at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida. The couple has two children together, a son, Eric "Luke" Trump (born on 12 September 2017), and a daughter, Carolina Dorothy Trump (born on 19 August 2019).
He has a home in Manhattan and Westchester.
Eric Trump Height
Eric Trump stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He is reportedly the tallest Trump. He has a slim body build. He has brown hair. His eye color is hazel. His sexual orientation is straight.
Eric Trump Net worth
Eric Trump is a successful wine investor. Besides his business, he and his siblings also help their father in his business ventures. He owns stakes at some of his father's business ventures. His father, Donald Trump is a billionaire. Thus, he might also accumulate a lot of fortune through inheritance in the future. His net worth is estimated at $300 million.
Trivias About Eric Trump You Need To Know.
- His maternal grandfather taught him how to hunt and fish.
- He received Wine Enthusiast Magazine's Rising Star of the Year Award in 2013.
- PETA criticized Trump for his African hunting trip in 2010.
- He was an independent until he turned Republican in 2016.