Erika Jayne - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Son, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Measurements, Birthday, Personal Life, Family, Book, Albums
Erika Jayne is a singer and actress who is known for her very first song “Roller Coaster” and regularly appearing on the TV series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. Similarly, She released a book named “Pretty Mess” in 2018 which was the New York Times Bestseller. She also owns a music record label named “Pretty Mess Records”. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Erika Jayne famous for?
- An American singer, actress, and television personality.
- Being the regular cast member of the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Erika Jayne born?
Recalling her early life, Erika was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the U.S. tp her parents, Renee Chahoy and the information about her father is yet to be disclosed. Her mother is a classically trained pianist. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to Caucasian-White. Further, her birth sign is Cancer.
For education, she attended North Atlanta High School where she had got in a magnet program for the performing arts discipline in high school. Her other academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
Source: [email protected]
What does Erika Jayne do?
- Moving towards her career, Erika started her acting career through her small roles in several American television series and films in the early 1990s.
- Her first on-screen appearance was a role as Suzanne Morton in the episode "Prescription for Death" of NBC's legal drama series Law & Order. She played the first-ever person to die on the show.
- In 1991, she made her second appearance on the show in the episode "Violence of Summer". She also had roles in independent films Alchemy (1995) and Lowball (1996).
- In 1997, She appeared as Cindy Butterworth in an episode of the police drama series High Incident.
- After a long gap from the film industry, she joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for the show's sixth season in 2015 and she still appeared the show.
- In 2016, she appeared as Tech Frances in the science fiction television film Sharknado: The 4th Awakens. The same year, she appeared on the Animal Planet series Tanked, in the episode "Real Aquariums of Beverly Hills".
- In 2018, she appeared in a Vogue-feature and a short film after spending one day working for the fashion magazine.
- The same year, she reprises her role as real estate agent Farrah Dubose on The Young and the Restless for a two-episode guest stint.
- Her other notable movies and TV series are The Bravos (2016), The Young and the Restless (2016-18), American Music Awards Red Carpet Live (2017), Hollywood Medium (2018), Camp Confessions (2019), Dishmantled (2020) and many others.
- Beside acting, She wаѕ асtіvе іn muѕіс frоm thе аgе оf thrее аѕ hеr mоthеr wаѕ а ріаnіѕt. However, Ѕhе gоt hеr fаmе іn thе уеаr 2007 thrоugh thе ѕіnglе tіtlеd аѕ Rоllеrсоаѕtеr. Тhіѕ ѕоng rulеd thе Віllbоаrd сhаrt, аnd hеr nехt ѕоng, аftеr оnе уеаr tіtlеd Ѕtаrѕ, аlѕо gоt а lоt оf рublісіtу.
- In 2009, she released her full-length album Pretty Mess in the USA. The other singles from the album were "Give You Everything" and "Pretty Mess". The album spawned a total of four number-one singles on the Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- Also, She released three different music video versions of "Give You Everything".
- In 2010, She announced the creation of her record label, Pretty Mess Records.
- Her next releases, "One Hot Pleasure" and "Party People (Ignite the World)" also reached number one on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- In 2012, "All Things Aside" was featured in the comedy film The Watch starring Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn.
- Her music has been featured in several films, including, The Neighbor (2007), Deal (2008), Hit and Run (2009), American Summer (2011), and High Society (2017).
- In 2013, she released a single featuring American rapper Flo Rida, "Get it Tonight" which reached number 13 on the Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs chart.
- Then, She released her new single "How Many Fucks" on April 19th, 2016 which received generally favorable reviews from contemporary music critics.
- In 2017, she performed her new single "XXpen$ive" for the first time on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.
- Her single, "Cars" was released on April 10th, 2018. The song interpolates the chorus of L'Trimm's famous single "Cars With the Boom" (1988).
- Upon its release, "Cars" has received a mostly favorable reception from music critics, who noted the song as significantly different from her previous releases.
- The same year, She appeared on various television shows to promote her music and book, including The View, The Wendy Williams Show, Larry King Now, Megyn Kelly Today, Steve, and Kandi Koated Nights.
- Also, she produces a series of concerts at several venues, titled Erika Jayne Presents: The Pretty Mess Tour. The concert tour begins on September 28th and ends on December 21st, 2018.
- In 2019, She announced that she is playing Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago on Broadway. Her performances were originally set to run from January 6th to March 29th, 2020.
- On March 12th, 2020, she announced that her Broadway production has ended weeks early due to Coronavirus shutdown.
- Apart from the entertainment industry, She designed a makeup collection for Too Faced Cosmetics, released on February 12th, 2019. The collection consisted of a 12-shade eye shadow palette, a body shimmer, a highlighter, two-color and gloss lip kits, and a lip plumper.
- After a month, She launched a shoe collection for ShoeDazzle, divided into two collections titled Erika Girardi and Erika Jayne.
Who is Erika Jayne married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Erika was married to Thomas Zizzo in 1991. Together, the couple blessed a son named Thomas Zizzo Jr. The couple lives blissfully until their divorced in 1996. However, the reason for their divorce is yet to be disclosed.
Then, she met Thomas Girardi and started dating him. After several dating, she married him in 1999. Presently, the couple lives blissful life and seems to be happy.
Source: [email protected]
How much is Erika Jayne's net worth?
Being a singer and actress, Erika has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. She also adds up her fortune from her business ventures. Also, She has appeared on several magazine editorials, including Paper, Flaunt, V, People, Life & Style, CR Fashion Book, and front covers of Billboard, Pasadena, CVLUX, Genlux, Celebrity Page. Likewise, she has an endorsement deal with Too Faced Cosmetics. She was later made the face of their “Better Than S*x Shoe” campaign.
How tall is Erika Jayne?
Observing her body physics, Erika stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 62 kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures around 37-26-38 inches, and her bra size is 34D. Additionally, her dress size is 8 (US).
Trivias About Erika Jayne You Need To Know.
- Her debut full-length album, Pretty Mess, spawned six singles which topped the U.S.
- Billboard Dance Charts, tying her with the likes of Rihanna and The Pussycat Dolls for most #1 singles from a debut release.
- Is also a skilled ballet dancer.
- Won the Best Little Performer award in her dance class when she was 5.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She released a book named "Pretty Mess" in 2018.
- She launched a shoe collection for ShoeDazzle.
- In 2017, She has appeared in the show "Dancing with the Stars" as a contestant.