Erin Doherty - Bio, Partner, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Family, Height, Awards, Parents, Wiki, Career, Siblings, Movies, TV Shows, Education, Nationality
The multi-talented person, Erin Doherty is a British actress who has had a passion for the entertainment industry since her childhood. Thus, she chooses a theatre program while she was in high school. She also took a course and training in acting to make a fit in the current scenario of the entertainment industry. Although she has appeared in several TV series, she has been able to grab the attention of people towards her a few times. Also, she won several awards during her career which are listed below. Some of her notable TV series are The Crown (2016), Les Misérables (2018), Intelligent Design (2020), and many others. If you are interested to know more about her, you should scroll through the page below.
What is Erin Doherty famous for?
- A British Theater and TV actress.
- Her role as Princess Anne in the popular Netflix drama ‘The Crown’.
When was Erin Doherty born?
Erin Doherty was born in 1992 to her parents. Currently, she is 29 years old. She is the middle child of her parents. Her mother's name is Nichola Doherty but her father's details are yet to be disclosed. She experienced her childhood in Crawley, West Sussex, England, the UK along with her two siblings. They are Grace Josephine Doherty and Matthew Doherty. Similarly, her nationality is British and belongs to the Irish heritage lineage ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and follows Christianity.
For education, she went to Hazelwick School in Crawley. Later, she joined at Guildford School of Acting where she took a one-year course in theater and moved to Bristol Old Vic Theatre School for training with the theatre program and later graduated in 2015.
How did Erin Doherty become an actress?
- Upon her graduation, She has appeared in several productions at some of London's leading theatres. Her performances have consistently attracted positive reviews from leading theatre critics.
- After that, she got a TV appearance opportunity in 2016 through the episode of Call the Midwife which is her first debut in TV series.
- In 2018, she casts Fabienne role in the BBC miniseries Les Misérables.
- The same year, She became a cover page of Screen International Star of Tomorrow and an Evening Standard Rising Star.
- In 2019, She appeared as Princess Anne in the third season of The Crown. The role becomes her turning point in the entertainment industry. People love her very much.
- In 2020, she cast Dee in the BBC Four miniseries Unprecedented.
- In 2022, she was cast as the protagonist in the BBC/Amazon Prime drama Chloe alongside Poppy Gilbert as Chloe.
Erin Doherty Achievements & Awards
Erin Doherty is a talented actress who appeared altogether in 5 series during her career. Although she has done several TV series, she was able to grab 3 awards out of 6 nominations which are listed below:
- Newport Beach Film Festival (2020) - Breakthrough Award - The Crown - Won
- Screen Actors Guild Awards (2020) - Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - The Crown - Won (Shared with co-stars of The Crown)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards (2021) - Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - The Crown - Won (Shared with co-stars of The Crown)
- Broadcasting Press Guild Awards (2020) - Broadcasting Press Guild Award - The Crown - Nominated
- Broadcasting Press Guild Awards (2020) - Breakthrough Award - The Crown - Nominated
- Gold Derby Awards (2021) - Drama Supporting Actress - The Crown - Nominated
Is Erin Doherty married?
Erin Doherty is a lesbian by sexuality. She has been affair with her fellow actress Sophie Melville since 2021. They have even shared the stage for numerous theatre productions. Currently, the lovebirds enjoying their life happily in their London flat. During a recent interview with Audible, she considered her relationship to be her greatest achievement. Let's see what happens in the future either they should be tied knot or split up. Until then stay in touch with us for new updates.
Erin Doherty Net Worth
Erin Doherty has been engaged in the entertainment industry since 2016. During her career, she appeared in several TV series. Thus, she should have the sum of a good income to date. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $1 million. However, her salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
Further, she also adds up her fortune through her endorsement deals with the brands like:
- Dolce & Gabbana
Erin Doherty Height
Erin Doherty has a slim body with a body measurement of 33-24-34 inches. She used to wear a 33B bra cup size and 6 (US) dresses. Similarly, she has a pair of beautiful blue eyes and she has light brown eyes. Further, she has a height of 5 feet 5½ inches and she weighs around 57 Kg. Overall, she has a fit and healthy body. Moreover, she is a Lesbian by sexuality.
Trivias About Erin Doherty You Need To Know.
- She was passionate about playing football while growing up and was talented enough to be scouted by Chelsea FC. But, she turned it down in favor of acting.
- Her dream dinner guests would be Meryl Streep, Olivia Colman, Maggie Smith, Emma Thompson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and lastly, her nan.
- In 2015, she received the ‘Stephen Sondheim Society Student Performer of the Year’ award for the song Broadway Baby from Sondheim’s musical, Follies.
- Her sexuality is Lesbian.