Erin McNaught - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Husband, Nationality, Family, Parents, Height, Weight, Facts, Wiki, Body Size, Birthday, TV Shows, Kids
Erin McNaught is an Australian model, actress, presenter, and television personality. In the year 2006, she was crowned the winner of the Miss Australia competition and in the same year, she made her first TV show appearance in the Australian technology-oriented show, "Cybershack". Before focusing on her modeling career, she had joined a music band named, Short Straw. She was a guitarist as well as a backup vocalist in the band. In 2007 she took acting classes and secured a part in the soap opera "Neighbours" playing the role of Sienna Cammeniti. She was employed by MTV and fronted their MTV Hits Weekly Hot30 Countdown show in 2010. In May 2020, Erin and her husband, Example released a song titled "Erin" which features McNaught's vocals.
- Being cast in the role of Sienna Cammeniti in the famous Australian soap opera, "Neighbours".
- Having served as a host and presenter of the music show, "MTV Hits Weekly Hot30 Countdown".
Where is Erin McNaught from?
Erin McNaught's born place is Canberra, Australia & her birthdate is 22nd May 1982. She is Australian by nationality and her ethnic background is Australian-White. Her present age is 39 as of 2021. In celebration of her thirtieth birthday, she appeared naked on the cover of the June 2012 issue of Maxim Australia. About her parents, she was born to her father, Any McNaught, and her mother, Lindy McNaught. She also has siblings, brothers with whom she grew up. Her parents made a point of promoting healthy living to McNaught and from them, she also developed a passion for cooking. Erin and her family spent time living in Seattle during the 1990s. She began playing bass guitar in a band named "Short Straw" in her teenage years. Gemini is her Zodiac sign whereas her religious views are unknown at a moment.
To polish off her acting skills, she got enrolled in acting classes at Actors Centre in Surry Hills where she was mentored by Simon Hunt.
How was the Career of Erin McNaught?
- Erin McNaught was crowned the winner of the Miss Australia competition in the year 2006. After her topless photographs surfaced, the Miss Australia event coordinator and the judge decided for her crown to be stripped away. However, it was later decided that she would keep her crown.
- She was chosen from nineteen finalists to represent Australia in the Miss Universe 2006 competition. However, she didn't progress well and failed to make the final twenty.
- Then, she took part in the Wintergarden Spring Summer Gala located in Brisbane. She also began negotiating modeling and television contracts.
- She made her first TV show appearance in the Australian technology-oriented show, "Cybershack" in 2006. She later began taking acting lessons at the Actors Centre in Surry Hills and was coached by Simon Hunt.
- She traveled to Melbourne in August 2007 to audition and carry out a screen test for casting directors of the soap opera "Neighbours". By March 2008, she had impressed Neighbours' producers and her contract was extended by three months.
- Furthermore, she has also hosted two seasons of the Asia Pacific Poker Tour.
- She began co-hosted the MTV Hits Weekly Hot30 Countdown with Matty Acton in December 2010.
- What's more, she acts as a guest judge on "Australia's Next Top Model".
- She took part in season twelve of Dancing with the Stars and was partnered with Gleb Savchenko in 2012 becoming the first celebrity to be eliminated from the competition.
- In May 2020, McNaught's husband and musician Example released a song titled "Erin" which features McNaught's vocals and she appeared alongside her husband in the music video.
- It was announced McNaught would be participating in the Seven Network's reality program SAS Australia in October 2020.
Who is Erin McNaught Husband?
Erin McNaught is a married lady. She is married to her husband whose name goes by Example. The real name of Example is Elliot Gleave. By profession, Example is an English musician, singer, songwriter, rapper, and record producer. Their love affairs started in the year 2011 and till now, their relationship is strong. They had first met in October after she had interviewed him for MTV. She tweeted to thank him for the interview and he tweeted back. About a month later, she went over to London to meet him. In November 2012, they announced their engagement. They got married in Australia in May 2013. In December 2014, Erin gave birth to their first child, Evander Maxwell Gleave. In November 2016, she suffered a miscarriage. In May 2017, she took to her Instagram to announce that they were expecting their second child. She gave birth to their second child Ennio Stanley in 2017. As of now, the married couple is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Back to his past affairs, Erin first dated NRL star Braith Anasta in 2007. They had met through mutual friends in the early months of 2007. After being together for more than two years, they decided to live together and she moved into his upscale apartment in Coogee neighborhood of New South Wales in July 2009. Later, they split due to some reason. Then, she started dating "Amazing Race" winner Nathan Jolliffe. Their relationship began in the early months of 2010. Early in 2011, they had moved in together in an apartment in Bondi. In September 2011, they had broken up.
How much is Erin McNaught Net Worth?
Multi-talented model, actress, presenter, and television personality, McNaught has accumulated a huge amount of fortune from her career. The estimated net worth of McNaught is between $500K-$2 Million as of 2021. Her salary is in the range of $150K-$500K at present. She has also done endorsement work for beverage giant, Pepsi and has promoted for Zu Shoes, Mambo, Ant Pantz, Norsca. In 2008, she was made the brand ambassador of REPLAY Faces, a Charity campaign Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. She is living a standard lifestyle as of now. Her major source of wealth comes from her modeling and entertainment career. She is satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Erin McNaught?
Erin McNaught is a very charming lady who has a perfect height of 5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm. Her body weight consists of 59 Kg or 130 lbs. Her body type is slim. She also had thirteen piercings. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is also brown. She has a tall and tones figure and elongated chin. Her body measurement is 33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm. Her dress size is 2 (US) or 32 (EU) and her bra size is 32A. Her shoe size is 8.5 (US) or 39 (EU). She regularly works out with her personal trainer Beau Brammall to keep her figure trim. She keeps switching her workout around to maximize her workout gains. As per diet, she believes in keeping it healthy and clean. She severed the index finger on her right hand in an accident as she was shooting a story for "Cybershack" as she fell from a dirt bike she was riding, and got her hand trapped in the bike's spinning wheel. The severed finger was reattached in emergency surgery.
Recently, she has unveiled the mystery behind maintaining her toned, fit physique and fresh-faced looks. She revealed that the key to staying fit is regular runs - and it's a great way to get some sun, too. 'I find trail running is so good for my mind and a great form of exercise to help support my overall health,' she told the paper. 'It's great to be out in nature and getting the vitamin D rays is important, too,' the model added. Another big priority in her life is simply getting enough sleep, and eating well. 'I've learned that regular exercise, healthy eating, and getting lots of sleep are key to my overall health,' she said. 'I'm a big fan of setting up a proper sleep routine that includes trying to stick to a regular bedtime as well as limiting screen time before bed'. The beauty added that her sleep space is a social media-free zone, revealing: 'We also have a rule of no phones in the bedroom'. Additionally, Erin loves a supplement when the weather gets cold. 'I'm also a massive fan of vitamin and mineral supplements, particularly during the winter cold and flu season,' she said. Erin previously discussed her love of health and fitness, telling Daily Mail Australia in 2018 that it was almost a religious experience. 'Working out for me, that 20 or 30 minutes a couple of times a week, it was like my church,' she said.
Trivias About Erin McNaught You Need To Know.
- In the year 2006, Erin McNaught was crowned the winner of the Miss Australia competition.
- She made her first TV show appearance in the Australian technology oriented show, "Cybershack".
- Before focusing on her modeling career, she had joined a music band named, Short Straw.
- In 2007 she took acting classes and secured a part in the soap opera "Neighbours" playing the role of Sienna Cammeniti.
- In May 2020, Erin and her husband, Example released a song titled "Erin" which features McNaught's vocals.
- In celebration of her thirtieth birthday she appeared naked on the cover of the June 2012 issue of Maxim Australia.