Fabian Hambüchen Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Age, Family, Wiki, Height
Fabian Hambüchen is a German Gymnast who has a dream to win the gold in the Olympics. During his career, he has failed many times to achieve his goal but he did not lose his faith and tried again and again. He improved his standings every subsequent four years from a bronze medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, then a silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics, and finally to the gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics. He then retired from a gymnast saying "a dream come true." To know more about him, you should read the below article.
What is Fabian Hambüchen famous for?
- A German Gymnast.
- The four-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016)
Who are Fabian Hambüchen's parents?
Fabian Hambüchen was born in 1987 to his parents. Currently, he is 34 years old. His birth date is October 25. He was raised in Bergisch Gladbach, West Germany but currently resides in Wetzlar. His parents are Wolfgang Hambüchen and Beate Hambüchen. However, his parent's professional details are yet to be disclosed. Also, he has a brother named Christian Hambüchen. Similarly, she holds German nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His birth sign is Scorpio. Further, his academic details are yet to be disclosed.
Fabian Hambüchen Career
- Fabian Hambüchen began his gymnastics career through the 2003 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Anaheim.
- He was the youngest German athlete at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens where the German team placed 8th in the team event final.
- In 2005, He won the horizontal bar title at the 2005 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships.
- At the 2005 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, Hambüchen competed for 3 events in qualifications and placed 4th in the horizontal bar individual event finals.
- He competed at the 2006 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships where the German team placed 7th.
- In 2007, He competed at the 2007 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships where he won the silver medal in the all-around and won the horizontal bar individual event title, the latter for the second time.
- The same year, He was named the German Sports Personality of the Year.
- At the 2009 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships, He won the individual all-around title and the floor title.
- He also placed 7th in the vault and won the bronze medal in parallel bars individual event finals.
- At the 2010 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships, He contributed scores on 5 events towards the German team winning the European title.
- In 2011, He tore his Achilles tendon, which kept him out of competition at the 2011 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Berlin.
- In 2012, He once again missed the European Championships, as he wanted to focus on preparation for the Olympics.
- At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, he qualified 3rd into the all-round and 4th into the horizontal bar individual event final. He contributed scores on 5 events to the German team's 7th place finish.
- At the 2013 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships, He qualified to the horizontal bar individual event final but placed 6th after a fall.
- He also compete at the 2013 Summer Universiade where the German team placed 4th.
- The same year, He competed at the 2013 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships where he won the bronze medal in the all-around individual event final.
- At the 2014 European Artistic Gymnastics Championships, the German team finished in 4th, with Hambüchen once again contributing scores on 5 events to the team total.
- He competed at the 2015 European Games where he finished 5th in the all-around and won the gold medal on the horizontal bar individual event finals.
- He was unable to compete for the first half of 2016 due to a shoulder injury. He was unable to compete in the Olympic test event where the German team secured their place for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- He then retired after the 2016 Rio Olympics, stating that his Olympic title was "a dream come true".
How much does Fabian Hambüchen earn?
Fabian Hambüchen has been engaged in the sports industry since 2003. She had played many national and international games until his retirement. Thus, he probably has impressive money throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $7 million. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
Who is Fabian Hambüchen dating?
Fabian Hambüchen kept his life out of media. He loves to live like an ordinary man. Thus, he was always out of media and did not share anything on social media platforms as well. As per the online sites, he is probably single and enjoying his retired and single life happily. In this case, some updates regarding his personal life are coming out, we will let you know.
How tall is Fabian Hambüchen?
Fabian Hambüchen has an athletic body with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and he weighs around 63 Kg. He has a pair of dark brown eyes and blonde hair color. His further body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know. He used to do daily exercises to fit and healthy his body.
Did You Know?
- He became World champion on horizontal bars in 2007 Stuttgart.
- He has a dream to win the gold medal in Olympics.
- Upon his dream came true, he took the retirement from Gymnast in 2016.
- He has a full set of Olympics medals, one in each color, as he is the 2016 Olympic champion, 2012 Olympic silver medalist and 2008 Olympic bronze medalist on the individual horizontal bar event.
- The four-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016) and was Olympic, World, and European champion.