Facts to be known about most expensive defender Pepe
Interesting facts you need to know about one of the most expensive Defender Pepe
- The real name of Pepe, born on 26 February 1983 is Kepler Laveran de Lima Ferreira ComM, kept by his father in honor to scientists Johannes Kepler and Charles Louis Alphonse Laveran.
- He is Brazil-born and raised Portuguese citizen, left Brazil just before turning 18.
- Pepe plays as a central defender for Turkish club Besiktas and Portuguese National Team.
- Pepe has played as a central defender for clubs like Maritimo, Porto, Real Madrid.
- Pepe has been criticised a lot for his aggressive behavior like a harsh tackle, violent behavior and prone to pick up cards on the pitch.
- As of today, Pepe, due to his aggressive playing style of football has received a total of 6 red cards, 2 direct red cards and 4 caused by 2 yellows cards.
- Pepe might be aggressive on the pitch but has proved to have a good heart donating 9000 kilos of food to 200 families in Madrid neighborhood, Las Rozas before Christmas 2014.
- Financially poor Pepe's father bought him his first boot 3 times expensive that he earned in a month borrowing one if his friend's credit and paid it on an installment basis of 15 cruzeiros a month.
- Pepe became one of the most expensive defenders, signed by Real Madrid in a record fee of 30 million Euro in 2007.
- Pepe has won Primeira Liga twice, one Taca de Portugal, two Supertaca Candido de Oliveira and an Intercontinental Cup for Porto.
- Pepe also won three La Ligas, 2 Copa Del Reys, 2 Supercopa de Espana, 3 UEFA Champions Leagues, 1 UEFA Super Cup and two FIFA Club World Cup for Real Madrid.
- Pepe has won Euro Cup 2016 for Portugal. Pepe displayed outstanding performance in Euro 2016 Final and won Man of The Match and named in the Team of the Tournament as well.
- Pepe has scored a total of 29 club goals and 6 international goals as of today.
Nicki Minaj: Interesting Facts to be known About Nicki MinajMoses | March 28, 2020