Last updated on May 23rd, 2021 at 01:29 am
Facts About Finneas O'Connell
|25 Years Old
|Finneas Baird O'Connell
|Actor , Musician
|Place Of Birth
|Los Angeles, U.S.
|Unmarried - In a Relationship
|6 feet 0 inches
|Between $45,000 to $65,000 (Annually)
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Finneas O'Connell is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. He is best known for writing and producing Billie Eilish’s albums, such as Don't Smile at Me and When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? He has also released many singles and has written lyrics for several other artists. He is part of a band called The Slightly for which he serves as the lead singer and songwriter. His band has won many competitions and awards in Los Angeles. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Finneas O'Connell Famous For?
- An American singer, songwriter, record producer, musician, and actor.
Where was Finneas O'Connell Born?
Going back to his early life, Finneas O'Connell was born as Finneas Baird O'Connell in Los Angeles, the USA in the year 1997. He is the son of Maggie Baird and Patrick O'Connell.
His mother is an actress and screenwriter and his father is an actor. He has a sister named Billie Eilish who is a singer and songwriter. Similarly, he is an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of Irish-Scottish. For education, he hasn't disclosed it. However, he took songwriting classes at the age of 12.
Finneas O'Connell Career Highlights
- Finneas O'Connell made his film debut at the age of 14 when he was cast to play Spencer in Bad Teacher. In 2013, he was seen in Jill D'Agnenica-directed drama film Life Inside Out alongside his mother Maggie Baird.
- In the same year, he also played Ronnie Jr. in the popular TV series Modern Family. In 2015, he was cast to play Alistair in four episodes of musical comedy-drama television series Glee. In the same year, he also voiced a character named Liam Binet in the popular video game Fallout 4.
- He released his first single New Girl in 2016. In the same year, he produced Billie Eilish's debut extended play (EP) Don't Smile at Me which peaked on US Billboard 200 at number 14.
- In 2017, he came up with his second single I'm In Love Without You. Apart from producing Eilish's debut album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? in 2018, he also released eight singles, namely Heaven, Break My Heart Again, Landmine, Life Moves On, College, Let's Fall in Love for the Night, Luck Pusher, and Hollywood Forever.
- In 2019, he headlined sold-out shows in Los Angeles and New York. In the same year, he also released singles, such as Claudia and I Lost a Friend.
- He also appeared in the music video of New Girl which was directed by Emma Sydney Menzies. Apart from writing the lyrics of his sister’s songs, he has also written lyrics for several other singers.
Who is Finneas O'Connell Dating?
Finneas O'Connell is currently in a relationship with a YouTuber, Claudia Sulewski. They started dating from the year 2018. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their life happily.
Further, his song of 2019 titled Claudia is dedicated to her girlfriend.
What is the Net Worth of Finneas O'Connell?
Finneas O'Connell is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, musician, and actor who has a good amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, his salary is somewhere around between $45,000 to $65,000 per year.
How Tall is Finneas O'Connell?
Talking about his body statistics, Finneas has a height of 6 feet 0 inches and his body weight is 75 Kg. He has a pair of blue eyes and light brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.