Fleur East - Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Albums, Tours, The X Factor, Sister, Sax, Lyrics, Salary, Affairs, Boyfriend, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki
An English singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, radio presenter and fitness model is named for Fleur East. She also competed on the second series of televised singing competition The X Factor in 2005 as a member of the girl group Addictiv Ladies. She then launched a solo career with the record label Strictly Rhythm and released songs with dance musicians including DJ Fresh and Drumsound & Bassline Smith in the year 2012. She is a very talented singer.
Fleur East shares sweet tribute to her father ‘Daddy G’ after his death
The X Factor star Fleur East has posted a lovely message honoring her dad Malcolm ‘Max’ East, confirming that he has passed away. Crediting Malcolm with ‘swagger in abundance’, ’an unforgettable presence’ and being ‘loved by so many’, Fleur, 32, expressed her loss in a positive, loving way. ‘Daddy East, Max, the ultimate G!’ she wrote. ‘What a man you were! So young at heart, always living in the moment!’ She described how supportive her dad had been of her career, and vowed to continue to make him proud. Fleur’s mother Irene is seen delivering a blessing on the happy newlyweds and says: ‘I wish you all long life, good health, and prosperity in Jesus Christ.’
What is the birthplace of Fleur East?
On 19th October 1987, Fleur East was born. Her birthplace is in London, England. Her father, Malcolm East, is of Englis ancestry, and her mother, Irene Frimpong-Manso, is a Ghanian. Her twin sister, Keshia, is a make-up professional. She grew up amidst acute financial problems and racism. She attended Holy Family Technology College and the Queen Mary University of London. She holds a university degree in journalism and contemporary history. Her nationality is English and her ethnicity is Mixed. In an interview with the Daily Mirror, East said she was the victim of racism in childhood, with one child asking her, "Are you black or white?" She is Christian by religion. As of 2019, she celebrated her 32nd birthday with her friends and families.
How Fleur East pursue her singing career?
- Fleur East was in the girl group of the Addictiv Ladies who were on series 2 of The X Factor in the year 2005 which mentored by Simon Cowell but was eliminated in Week 1 after ending up in the bottom two with Chico Slimani.
- After that, she was introduced to drum-and-bass producer DJ Fresh through her manager in 2011 and Fresh subsequently hired her as a vocalist for a BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge session of his.
- In the year 2012, she featured on Fresh's song "Turn It Up" from his album Nextlevelism and toured extensively with him in 2012 including performances at T4 on the Beach, V Festival and the iTunes Festival.
- After that, she signed to the record label Strictly Rhythm in January 2012.
- She released two singles as the lead artist: Broken Mirror and Turn the Lights On".
- She also featured on The One by Horx and P3000.
- She then featured on Drumsound & Bassline Smith's "One in a Million" in 2013.
- In December 2013, she self-released her debut EP She for free download.
- One of the EP tracks, "Super Rich Royals", is a mashup cover of "Super Rich Kids" by Frank Ocean and "Royals" by Lorde.
- In June 2014, she auditioned for the eleventh series of The X Factor. She sang John Legend's "Ordinary People".
- In the semi-final of the live shows, she performed "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars.
- In the final, the show's final, she was announced as the runner-up in the competition, losing to fellow over-25 Ben Haenow with 34.3% of the votes to Haenow's 57.2%.
- She announced that she had signed to Cowell's record label Syco Music in January 2015.
- She recorded her debut album with musicians including Wayne Hector, The Invisible Men, Jack Splash, and TMS.
- She announced in July 2015 that she had been working on her first fashion collection with women's fashion brand Lipsy London.
- "Sax", the lead single from her debut album, was released in November 2015 and reached number three in the UK. The lyrics of the single was amazing.
- Her debut album, titled Love, Sax and Flashbacks, was released on 4th December.
- On 22nd January, she released the single "More and More".
- She performed the single at the National Television Awards.
- In the year 2016, she signed with Columbia Records to launch her international music career.
- In October 2017, it was revealed that East and Syco had parted ways after three years via mutual agreement.
- She was announced as participating in that year's series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! on 12th November 2018.
- She finished in fourth place on 8 December 2018.
- She announced via Instagram that she would be releasing her first single in four years, "Favourite Thing". The single was released on 4th January 2019.
- She performed the song live for the first time on television on This Morning.
- On 18th November 2019, she released her new single, "Size". The single was featured in the Debenhams Christmas ad campaign.
- She released her new single "Lucky" on 31st January 2020 along with its official music video.
- The video was shot over a period of six months and includes footage from East's travels around the world.
- His second album Fearless was released on 20 March 2020.
- The album is scheduled to be supported by East's first headline tour 'The Fearless Experience'.
- She also appeared on the sixteenth series of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeway where she would go to an area of the UK and give tickets for people for a place on the plane to Walt Disney World.
- The Fearless Experience (2020)
Who is Fleur East Dating?
Fleur East is not married yet and she is still to get married but as of now, she is dating a French fashion designer Marcel Badiane-Robin, but she prefers keeping her relationship private. The duo is living a happy life at present. She has not mentioned anything regarding how the duo met and more details are still to get revealed yet.
How much is Fleur East's Net Worth?
The net worth of Fleur East is believed to have $6 Million as of 2020 whereas her exact salary has not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added once we get information about it. As of now, she is satisfied with her earnings. Her major source of earning is from her singing career.
How tall is Fleur East?
Fleur East is a very hot and sexy singer with a charming personality. Her body build is slim. She has got a perfect height matching with her body weight. Her body measurements such as height, weight, waist size and more have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon. Overall, she has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Fleur East You Need To Know.
- She competed on the second series of televised singing competition The X Factor in 2005 as a member of the girl group Addictiv Ladies.
- She launched a solo career with the record label Strictly Rhythm and released songs with dance musicians including DJ Fresh and Drumsound & Bassline Smith in the year 2012.
- Her father, Malcom East, is of Englis ancestry, and her mother, Irene Frimpong-Manso, is a Ghanian.
- She attended Holy Family Technology College and Queen Mary University of London.