Gaby Roslin Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Age, Parents, Facts
Gaby Roslin is a versatile English television and radio presenter who is well recognized for co-presenting "The Big Breakfast" on Channel 4 between 1992 and 1996. She hosted BBC's charity telethons "Children in Need" for several years and she has also been active on radio and currently presents the BBC Radio 4 panel show "Gaby's Talking Pictures". Some of her other television credits include "Whatever You Want", "Solution Street", "Just the Two of Us", and "The National Lottery Draws". Roslin sat in for Chris Evans on the "Chris Evans Breakfast Show" on Virgin Radio UK in 2021. Additionally, she is currently presenting "Gaby's Talking Pictures" which is a panel show for BBC Radio 4.
- Being an English television and radio presenter.
- For co-presenting "The Big Breakfast".
Who is Gaby Roslin's father?
Gaby Roslin was born on 12th July 1964 in London, England. She is of British nationality and she came from British-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religion is Jewish and her race is white. Gaby has celebrated her 57th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Cancer. She is the daughter of her father, Clive Roslin, and her mother Jackie Roslin.
About his education, she attended Guildford School of Acting.
What does Gaby Roslin do for a living?
- Gaby Roslin kicks off her career presenting "Hippo" on the Superchannel and then Motormouth on ITV from 1989 until 1992 after which she presented an early-morning program "The Big Breakfast" however, she left the show in 1994 and Roslin continued with his replacement, Mark Little, until 1996.
- She then presented "Children in Need" from 1995 until 2004 and became the only presenter to stay on the air for the duration.
- She switched networks to Five where she co-hosted "The Terry and Gaby Show" in 2003 and teamed up with Terry Wogan to co-host the first edition of "Eurovision - Making Your Mind Up" in 2004.
- She co-presented the daytime program "Solution Street" and took part in the BBC celebrity duet show "Just the Two of Us" in February 2006.
- Subsequently, she starred on the ITV lifestyle program "This Morning" as a newspaper reviewer and presented "The National Lottery Draws" live on BBC One from 2014 until 2016.
- She presented a daily program entitled "Sport Relief's Top Dog" on BBC Two for three weeks in March 2014 and co-presented the third series of BBC One's "Food Inspectors" in the following year.
- Later she took part in the celebrity talent show "Get Your Act Together" on 25th January 2015 and since 2015, she has been a regular stand-in presenter on the ITV Breakfast show "Lorraine".
- It was announced in October 2015 that Roslin would co-present "The Saturday Show" and co-presented "Shop Smart: Save Money" with Fiona Phillips, a series for Channel 5.
- Moreover, she starred in a national tour of the Moira Buffini play "Dinner" in 2004 and toured in a stage version of "When Harry Met Sally...".
- As well, she sat in for Alan Carr on BBC Radio 2 on 15th and 22nd August 2009 and joined Carr to present a Christmas edition of his show on 24th December 2009.
- She was also a regular stand-in for BBC London 94.9 as well as she was permanently replaced by Good as co-host of the BBC London 94.9 breakfast show on 11th January 2010 and remained until January 2013.
- She sat in for Chris Evans on the "Chris Evans Breakfast Show" on Virgin Radio UK in October 2021 and she currently presents "Gaby's Talking Pictures" which is a panel show for BBC Radio 4.
- Besides, she is set to compete as a contestant on tonight's episode of "Tipping Point Lucky Stars" with JJ Chalmers and Sean Fletcher on a special edition of the popular ITV game show.
Who is Gaby Roslin Husband?
Gaby Roslin is a married woman. She became engaged with publisher boyfriend David Osmon in March 2012 and married in a Jewish ceremony on 22nd June 2013. The pair is blessed with a daughter, Amelie. Roslin was previously married to musician Colin Peel in 1995; they divorced in 2004. They have a daughter, Libbi-Jack, who was born in 2001. Talking about Gaby's sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Gaby Roslin?
Gaby Roslin has a net worth of $19 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. In addition, her major source of income is from her television and radio presenter career and she is sincere in her work.
Gaby is also a patron of children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent and a patron of the breast cancer charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer's £1,000 challenge. She is a patron of the charity HAWC (Help Adolescents With Cancer). She also became an ambassador for the children's charity WellChild after hosting their awards night in 2014.
How tall is Gaby Roslin?
Gaby Roslin is 1.73 m tall and her body build type is slim. She's got a standard height and a convincing appearance. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Roslin had the perfect body combined with good looks which attracted a lot of people to her.