Georgia Taylor - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Partner, Family, Age, Career
Georgia Taylor is an English actress who is best known for her role as Toyah Battersby in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street (1997–2003, 2016–present), Ruth Winters in the BBC One medical drama series Casualty (2007–2011), and Kate Barker in the ITV crime series Law & Order: UK (2013–2014). In 2004 and 2006, Taylor played a recurring role in the Golden Globe award-nominated series Blackpool and its follow-up Viva Blackpool for BBC One.
What is Georgia Taylor Famous For?
- Being a British actress.
- For her role in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street (1997–2003, 2016–present).
What is Georgia Taylor Nationality?
Georgia Taylor took birth on 26th February 1980. She is from Wigan, Greater Manchester, the UK. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is British-White. Her race is White. Her present age is 42 as of 2022. She follows the Christianity religion and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Details about her parents are missing at the moment. Georgia Taylor isn’t her real name. While we all know her as lovely Georgia, that wasn’t actually the name the actor was given at birth. Georgia's real name is Claire Jackson, but she changed it to Georgia as her stage name.
She attended the Willpower Youth Theatre in Wigan as a teenager.
Georgia Taylor Career Timeline
- It was in 1997, that Taylor began appearing as Toyah Battersby in "Coronation Street" from where she started to gain fame. This was her debut TV series.
- Next, she appeared in episodes of Where the Heart Is, New Street Law, Lilies, Red Cap, the BBC's The Afternoon Play series, and Life on Mars.
- In September 2016 it was announced that Taylor would return to Coronation Street as Toyah Battersby. She then resumed her role in the episode aired on Christmas Day 2016.
- In 2003, she appeared with Duncan Bannatyne in the Tyne Tees Television comedy pilot "Girls' Club".
- In 2004 and 2006, she played a recurring role in the series "Blackpool" and its follow-up "Viva Blackpool" for BBC One.
- In May 2005, she appeared in "The Woman Before" as well as appeared in "Christmas is Miles Away".
- After a year, she played the role of Fiona in the film version of the transatlantic stage hit "The History Boys" as well as appeared in an independent short film "Soul Shutter" in the year 2008.
- She also played a small role in the 2008 "The Bank Job" feature film.
- She then joined the cast of the BBC One medical drama "Casualty" in September 2007 and left in December 2011.
- In 2013 and 2014, she played Junior Crown Prosecutor Kate Barker for two series (seasons) of "Law & Order: UK".
- Her recent series in which she appeared are Midsomer Murders in 2015, Agatha Raisin in 2016, and Lorraine in 2018 and 2020.
Who is Georgia Taylor Boyfriend?
Georgia Taylor is not married yet but she is currently dating her longtime partner, actor Mark Letheren. The duo is living in Bristol. They met each other on the set of Casualty. They are planning to get married soon. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Georgia Taylor Net Worth?
Georgia Taylor is a successful appeared who has appeared in many TV series as well as in movies. As of 2022, the net worth of Georgia is estimated to have between the range of $1 Million - $5 Million. Her main source of wealth is from the entertainment industry and she is satisfied with her earnings. Her exact salary is still to get disclosed yet. She is living a fancy lifestyle at present.
How tall is Georgia Taylor?
Georgia Taylor stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and her body weight consist of 62 KG. Her bra size is 40 in and her dress size is 8 US. Her hair color is black and her eye color is dark brown. Her body type is voluptuous.
Trivias About Georgia Taylor You Need To Know.
- She played her role as Toyah Battersby in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street (1997–2003, 2016–present).
- She played a recurring role in the Golden Globe award nominated series Blackpool and its follow up Viva Blackpool for BBC One.
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- She attended the Willpower Youth Theatre in Wigan as a teenager.