Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 05:40 am
Facts About Gina Tognoni
|Celebrated Name||Gina Tognoni|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Nick Name||MS. SMART|
|Birth Name||Gina Tognoni|
|Profession||Actress , Actress|
|Place Of Birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Married Date||16th May 2009|
|Father||Edward Anthony Tognoni|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurement||31-22-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36B (US)|
|Net Worth||$ 9 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Gina Tognoni is honored for her outstanding performance on One Life to Live and also a reputed, American actress. She performed her appearance as Kelly Cramer. Tognoni leading performances include One Life to Live, Kelly Cramer and Dinah Marler on Guiding Light.
What is Gina Tognoni famous for?
- Her work with American daytime soap operas.
- Her performances include Kelly Cramer on One Life to Live, Dinah Marler on Guiding Light and her current role as Phyllis Summers on The Young and the Restless.
Is Gina Tognoni exiting from The Young and the Restless?
Gina Tognoni is exiting The Young and the Restless as Phyllis Summers Abbot. After it was reported by Daytime Confidential that Michelle Stafford will return to Young and Restless in the role, Tognoni took to Instagram to say she felt blessed to have taken over the character of Phyllis Summers Abbott, and was thankful for the connections she made with the cast. “I am beyond grateful for the creative experience that The Young and the Restless has given to me as well as the amazing relationships I made with the cast, crew/staff, producers, and writers. I love my Genoa City family, which made it easy to give 110% every day. My long commutes always went smoothly because I loved where I worked and the people I worked with!” Gina Tognoni joined Y&R in 2014. Soaps.com will update readers with her final airdate.
Where is Gina Tognoni grew up?
Going back to her early life, Tognoni was born in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Her birth name is Gina Tognoni. Her nationality is American and belongs to the white ethnical background. Furthermore, she is the follower of the Christianity religion. Moreover, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Her mother’s name is Sharon and father’s name is Edward Anthony Tognoni. However, there is information related to her family background is unavailable. In the case of revealed, we will let you know.
Additionally, she is Educated and talented in her field. She was formerly set to attend Emerson College but she wanted her passion so she decided to concentrate on her acting career instead.
When did Gina Tognoni pursue her career in the entertainment industry?
- She made her cleanser make a big appearance as Kelly Cramer in ABC’s One Life to Live in1995. She showed up on the show until 2001. In April 2001, it was reported that Tognoni, following six years with the show, had chosen not to recharge her agreement with the series.
- In 2007, she was named again in a similar classification however lost to Genie Francis. She won her second Emmy in 2008, ending up noticeably just the second performer to be a rehash champ in the Supporting Actress class.
- In 2009, after CBS wiped out Guiding Light, she comes back to her part as Kelly Cramer on One Life to Live. Additionally, it was accounted for that she was in converses with a few cleansers for her post-Guiding Light gig.
- Notwithstanding her vocation on cleansers, she had visitors featuring parts in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and The Sopranos, and co-featured in various network shows and free movies.
- On May 22, 2014, it was reported that she was given a role as Phyllis Summers on CBS’s The Young and the Restless, supplanting Michelle Stafford. She made her presentation on August 11, 2014.
- At the 42nd Daytime Emmy Awards in 2015, Tognoni was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress for her role as Phyllis Summers. At the 44th Daytime Emmy Awards in 2017, she was again nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress for which she won.
- She is currently playing Phyllis Summers on the Restless and The Young. Tognoni earned fame and grabbed the eyes of the audience for her roles on daytime television soap operas.
Is Gina Tognoni won an award?
Gina Tognoni won her first Daytime Emmy for her role as Dinah Marler on Guiding Light and got fame throughout her career in 2006. In 1992, Tognoni also won the title of Miss Rhode Island Teen and All-American Miss Rhode Island Teen in 1993. She also resembled on Guiding Light.
To whom Gina Tognoni married?
Turning some pages of her personal life, Tognoni’s current marital status is married. In 2007, Tognoni married her longtime boyfriend, Joseph Chiarello. The duo married on 16th May 2009. They are very happy with their connections.
Furthermore, Tognoni is an expert in keeping professional life and private life in a balanced condition without harming each other. Currently, there are no rumors and controversies related to her. Likewise, Tognoni has a straight sexual orientation. Moreover, there is no update on their children.
Another hand, Gina is active on social networking sites that include Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Similarly, she has more 70.7k followers on her Instagram and over 48.5k on Twitter.
How much net worth Gina Tognoni have?
Gina Tognoni earns a tremendous amount of money from her career as an actress and businesswoman. However, her actual salary is unknown. Throughout her career, she holds an impressive net worth. As per the celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of $ 9 million as of 2019. So far, Gina hasn’t revealed the details of her house, cars, and properties in the media.
How tall Gina Tognoni is?
Observing her body physics, Gina Tognoni has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her body weight is 128 lb. Similarly, She has Light Brown hair and brown eyes. Her body measures 31-22-36 inches. Further, She used to wear 36B (US) bra size.
Trivias About Gina Tognoni You Need To Know.
- She was named Miss Rhode Island Teen in 1992 and Miss Rhode Island Teen All-American in 1993.
- She became engaged to Joseph Chiarello on November 21, 2007. She was introduced to him by her co-star Beth Ehlers.