Graeme Hawley Bio, Net Worth, John Stape, Married, Wife, Dating, Elianne Byrne, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Career, Personal Life, Movies, TV Shows
Graeme Hawley is a British actor who is well known for his appearances as a John Stape in the British soap Coronation Street. He is also known for his role in the Peaky Blinders (2013) and England Is Mine (2017). Presently, He was grabbed the public attention through his acting skills towards him which makes him quite popular. Let's know more about him and his struggles in the field of the entertainment industry as an actor through this article.
What is Graeme Hawley famous for?
- An English actor.
- His role as John Stape in the British soap Coronation Street.
How old is Graeme Hawley?
Recalling his early life, Hawley was born in Coventry, Warwickshire, England in the year of 1973, which makes his aged 46th at present. He celebrates his birthday every November month of 28th. Currently, he resides in Manchester, England and he holds British citizenship. His birth sign is Sagittarius and belongs to a white ethnic group. Information regarding his parents, siblings and his childhood are yet to be disclosed. Talking about his education, He graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University in 1996 with a degree in Drama.
When did Graeme Hawley begin to start acting?
- After graduation, Hawley started his career by performing on stage at the Concordia Theatre. He then learning the craft of acting with Priscilla Morris at the Hinckley Speech & Drama Studio (HSDS).
- He played John Stape on Coronation Street from March 2007 to January 2008, then he left but returned again in March 2009. On 28th October, his character died after confessing to the death of three other people.
- In 2012, he was playing the role of Satan in the York Mystery Plays, as well as appearing in In with the Flynns as Dave Tandy.
- His several notable TV series are Love and Marriage (2013), Home Fires (2015), Peaky Blinders (2017), and Benidorm (2018).
- Apart from that, he has appeared in several dramas like Love and Money (2006), Angels with Manky Faces (2009), Guinea Pig Club (2012), Hangmen (2015), Our Town (2017), and many more.
Who is Graeme Hawley married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Hawley was married to Elianne Byrne in the year of 2008. The pair were proud to be a parent of their two children. They are Audrey and Henry. Presently, they live in Manchester with a blissful life without rumors of separation or divorce at all. They enjoying their life happily at present.
What is the net worth of Graeme Hawley?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1990, Hawley earns the sum of a good amount of money and popularity through his profession as an actor. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $6 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Graeme Hawley?
Observing his body statistics, Hawley stands a height of 5 feet 9½ inches and his weight is unknown. He has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.