Last updated on August 13th, 2023 at 12:33 am
Facts About Hailey Rhodes Bieber
|Celebrated Name||Hailey Rhodes Bieber|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Hailey Rhode Baldwin|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Tucson, Arizona|
|Mother||Kennya Deodato Baldwin|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Debut Movie||Livin It: Unusual Suspects|
|Famous For||Being a part of the Baldwin family|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
The American model and television personality is Hailey Rhode Baldwin. She is professionally known as Hailey Rhodes Bieber.
Baldwin’s Early Life
Hailey Baldwin’s real name is Hailey Rhode Baldwin. She was born on 22 November 1996 at Tucson, Arizona, U.S. She was born to Stephen Baldwin who is an actor and Kennya Deodato Baldwin who is the graphic designer. She was homeschooled by her mother.
Baldwin’s Body Features
Hailey’s height is 5 feet 7 inch and weight is 114 lb. Her eyes color is hazel and hair color is light blonde. Overall, she has the balanced and healthy body.
- She signed for was New York agency ‘Ford Models’ as her start of the acting career.
- She appeared in magazines such as ‘Tatler’, ‘LOVE’, ‘V and i-D’.
- In 2014, her first commercial campaign was for the clothing brand ‘French Connection’.
- In January 2015, she was photographed for American ‘Vogue’ and in March for ‘Teen Vogue’.
- In 2015 she was featured in ‘Ralph Lauren’, ‘Tommy Hilfiger’ and ‘Philipp Plein’.
- In January 2016, she appeared in a ‘Ralph Lauren’ campaign and shot an editorial for the Korean edition of ‘Vogue’.
- She was photographed and filmed for a ‘UGG’ footwear campaign.
- She also appeared in editorials for ‘Glamour Magazine’ and ‘Italian Vogue’.
- She has walked for a ‘Julien Macdonald fashion show’, ‘Milan’, ‘Dolce & Gabbana’ and ‘Elie Saab’.
- She later featured in campaigns for ‘Guess’ holiday collection and Australian label ‘Sass & bide’.
- In 2017, she featured on the cover of Spanish ‘Harper's Bazaar’ and the American, British and Japanese editions of ‘Elle’.
- In 2005, she appeared by the side of her family in the television documentary ‘Livin It: Unusual Suspects’.
- In 2009, she made a cameo in an episode of the TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’.
- In 2011, she appeared as Australian singer Cody Simpson's love interest in the music video of the song "On My Mind".
- In 2016, she had the role in a second music video "Love to Love You Baby".
- On 25 October 2015, she worked as a TV host at the ‘2015 MTV Europe Music Awards’.
- On 19 June 2016, she co-hosted with model Gigi Hadid at the ‘2016 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards’.
- On 2 May 2017, she began hosting a new TBS show ‘Drop the Mic’ with rapper Method Man.
Baldwin’s Personal Life
Baldwin is engaged to Justin Bieber. She has dated him from 2015 to 2016 and got separated. And they were again seen together in April and got engaged in July 2018. They were to marry in September but did not get married.
Before, she has dated Luke Hemmings in 2015. In 2016, she dated Drake and Jordan Barrett. From 2016 to 2017, she dated Cameron Dallas. In 2017, she has hooked up with Jordan Clarkson and Chandler Parsons. From 2017 to 2018 she dated Shawn Mendes.
Baldwin’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million.