Facts About Hailie Jade
|27 Years Old
|Hailie Jade Scott Mathers
|Actress , Social Media Influencer
|Place Of Birth
|Eminem's Only Biological Daughter
|Kimberly Anne "Kim" Scott
|Alaina and Whitney
|Bachelor's degree in Psychology
|Chippewa Valley High School
|Michigan State University
|1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
|121 lbs (55 kg)
Hailie Jade is an American actress, singer, and social media influencer. She is best known as the eldest and only biological daughter of legendary American rapper, Eminem. The name Eminem itself is enough to introduce Hailie. She has been referenced to several of her father's songs. Hailie has not pursued any professional career yet but will soon do. She has completed her bachelor's degree from Michigan State University. She is active on social media, especially on Instagram.
She has over 2 million followers on her Instagram @hailiejade.
What is Hailie Jade Famous For?
- Eminem's daughter.
Where is Hailie Jade From?
Hailie Jade was born on 25 December 1995. She celebrates her birthday on Christmas every year. Her birth name is Hailie Jade Scott Mathers. Her birth place is in Detroit, Michigan in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, Eminem, and a mother, Kimberly Anne "Kim" Scott. She belongs to white ethnicity. She is the only biological daughter of Eminem. She grew up alongside 2 siblings, Alaina Marie Mathers, and Whitney Scott Mathers. Whitney was born from Kim's relationship with Eric Hartter. Alaina is Kim's twin sister, Dawn's daughter. Dawn died of a reported drug overdose. Eminem took custody of both Alaina and Whitney. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Hailie is an important member of Eminem's family.
Hailie's parents, Eminem and Kim met each other in high school. Kim and her twin sister Dawn ran away from their home in 1987. They started staying at Eminem's place. They got married in 1999 but divorced in 2001. They briefly remarried in 2006.
Regarding Hailie's education, she attended Chippewa Valley High School. She was a member of the National Honor Society. She graduated from Chippewa Summa Cum Laude. Following her high school graduation in 2014, she attended Michigan State University, where she reportedly studied either psychology.
What does Hailie Jade Do for a living?
- Eminem released "Hailie's Song" in 2002. The song was about Eminem's experience after he gained the custody of Hailie.
- She was featured in Limp Bizkit Stuff in 1999. She was a child at the time.
- Hailie Jade holds the Guinness World Record for becoming the youngest R&B chart entrant in 2002. She had performed on the single, "My Dad's Gone Crazy" with her day. She was aged 6 years and 210 days at the time.
- She has appeared on her dad's singles, "Do Re Mi" in 2003, "Mockingbird" in 2005, "When I'm Gone" in 2005, "Castle" and "Arose" in 2017.
- Jade has appeared in Luc Turgeon's Channel in 2015.
- Hailie has yet to pursue a professional career, a fixed job, or an occupation. However, she has been active in social media. It seems like she is developing her own profile, in addition to the fact that she is the daughter of the legendary rapper.
- She might also be seen in the music industry pursuing her singing career. Or she might be pursuing her career in fashion.
- She has a psychology degree as well. She might choose psychology as her profession.
Who is Hailie Jade Dating?
Hailie Jade is unmarried. Her sexual orientation is straight. She has been dating her boyfriend, Evan McClintock. The couple met while attending Michigan State University. It is unclear when their relationship started. The couple went public in 2019. They have been dating for a long time. Detailed information about Hailie's boyfriend will be updated soon.
How Tall is Hailie Jade?
Hailie Jade stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 35-27-35 inches. Her eye color is blue and her hair color in light brown.
Her shoe size is 7(US) and her dress size is 8(US). Her father Eminem has a tattoo of her on his right arm.
What is Hailie Jade Net Worth?
Hailie Jade has yet to pursue a professional career. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her father is the legendary rapper, Eminem. She has enough time to think about what her profession should be. According to her social media profiles, she might pursue her career in fashion/modeling. She will surely inherit massive wealth from her father in the future. As of now, her net worth is estimated at $1 million.
Trivias About Hailie Jade You Need To Know.
- Her paternal grandparents are Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. and Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers.
- Her father, Eminem has referenced her in some of his hit singles, "Mockingbird", "Airplanes Part II", and "Going Through Changes" among others.
- She was an athletic person in high school and played volleyball.
- She loves dogs and owns two Shiba Inu pups, Lottie and Wolf.