Hakan Calhanoglu - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Wife, Salary, Contract, Transfer News, Age, Family, Height, Facts, Parents, Wiki, Career, Position
Hakan Calhanoglu is a Turkish professional footballer. He is playing for his current team, Serie A club Milan and the Turkish national team. His playing position is attacking the midfielder. In the year 2017, he signed for Milan for an initial €20 million fee. He has also played for Karlsruher SC, Hamburger SV, and Bayer Leverkusen. Haken started his career at Karlsruher SC in the year 2010 and then moved to top-flight side Hamburger SV two years later, spending another season back at his first club on loan. His performance in his first Bundesliga season earned him a €14.5 million transfer to Bayer 04 Leverkusen in 2014. In December 2013, Talksport called him "a playmaker destined for the top", praising his dedication and passing ability. His shirt number/jersey number is 10 for AC Milan and Turkey National Football Team. Being born in Germany, he represented Turkey at the international level, from under-16 level onwards. He made his senior debut in 2013 and was part of their squad at UEFA Euro 2016 and UEFA Euro 2020. He played against Italy on 12th June and Wales against 16th June 2021 during UEFA Euro 2020. Turkey will next face Switzerland on 20th June 2021.
AC Milan’s Hakan Calhanoglu’s Agent Contacts Inter About Possible Move
Inter could look to bring in midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu from AC Milan in the summer, with the player’s agent Gordon Stipcic having made contact with the Nerazzurri about the possibility of a deal. It is reported that the Turkish midfielder could be brought in as a replacement for the stricken Christian Eriksen. Before Eriksen’s health emergency on Saturday, the 29-year-old Dane was thought to be in the plans of new manager Simone Inzaghi, but with the player set to miss all or most of next season, the Nerazzurri must reassess. While the club could look to rely on existing midfield options for next season to replace Dane’s contributions, they have also been exploring many names as possible direct replacements.
- Being a Turkish professional footballer.
- For being likened to Mesut Özil, another German-born midfielder of Turkish ancestry.
- For scoring from free-kicks, and models his set-piece technique on the knuckleball free-kicks of Cristiano Ronaldo and especially Juninho Pernambucano.
- For his ability to bend the ball, and his set-piece delivery.
What is the Birthplace of Hakan Calhanoglu?
On 8th February 1994, Hakan Calhanoglu was born in Mannheim, Germany. His present age is 27 as of 2021. He holds German-Turk nationality and his ethnic background is mixed. He was born to his father Huseyin Calhanoglu and his mother, Naime Calhanoglu. He is the eldest of two children. Thus, he has a sibling; a brother named Muhammed with whom he grew up. His parents were financially stable due to which he had a good financial education. His parents were a native of the Konursu village of Bayburt Province in Turkey. Since his childhood, he was very interested in football. When he was 7, his father enrolled him at a local institute. Aquarius is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Muslim. He practices Islam in Germany. He alongside his brother and father visited Kaaba in Mecca.
How was the Football Career of Hakan Calhanoglu?
- Starting the career with Karlsruher, Hakan later signed a four-year deal to join Hamburger SV in the 2012 summer transfer window, being loaned back for his first season. He made his Hamburg and Bundesliga debut on 11 August 2013 against Schalke 04.
- He scored his first goals for the club on 31st August, in a 4-0 home win over Eintracht Braunschweig.
- He signed a two-year extension to his Hamburg contract, to keep him at the club until 2018 on 5th February 2014.
- In his only full season at Hamburg, the team finished in 16th and won a play-off against Greuther Fürth.
- On 4th July 2014, he left Hamburg for league rivals Bayer Leverkusen signing a five-year contract for a transfer fee of €14.5 million and made his debut match for the club on 19 June. On 27th August, he scored his first Leverkusen goal, netting his team's second in a 4-0 win in the second leg of their European play-off.
- He opened his 2016-2017 goalscoring account on 14 September in the 2-2 home draw against CSKA Moscow in a Champions League group stage game; the 50th goal in his senior club career.
- He received a four-month ban from FIFA for a breach of contract relating to his time at Karlsruhe on 2nd February 2017.
- After then, he signed a four-year contract with Serie A club Milan on 3rd July 2017. The fee was reported as an initial €20 million, rising to €24 million.
- He scored his first goal for Milan in a 5-1 away win against Austria Wien. He made his league debut on 20th August.
- He scored his first league goal on 25th October in a 4-1 win at Chievo, becoming the first Turk to net in Serie A since Emre Belözoğlu in 2003.
How was the International Career of Hakan Calhanoglu?
- Being born in Germany, he played for Turkey national team.
- He played for the country at the youth international level, including the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup on home soil.
- He made his senior international debut on 6 September 2013 in a World Cup qualifier in Kayseri against Andorra.
- On 31st March 2015, he scored his first international goal in a 2-1 friendly win away to Luxembourg, a 30-yard strike with three minutes remaining.
- His first competitive goal came on 10 October, across that secured a 2-0 away win over the Czech Republic in the UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying event.
- He also became the first Turk to score against England, in the 11th match between the two nations, a friendly at the City of Manchester Stadium on 22nd May 2016.
- On 22nd March 2019, he scored the second goal of Turkey's 2-0 victory over Albania in their opening UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier.
- During the UEFA Euro 2020, he made his appearance for Turkey National Team against Italy on 12th June and Wales against 16th June 2021. Turkey will next face Switzerland on 20th June 2021.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- Serie A MVP of the Month: December 2020
- Milan on 03/07/2017 for 23.3M €
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen on 04/07/2014 for 14.5M €
- Hamburger SV on 30/06/2013 at the end of a loan
- Karlsruher SC on 15/08/2012 on loan
- Hamburger SV on 14/08/2012 for 2.5M €
- Karlsruher SC on 01/01/2012 from Karlsruher SC U19
Who is Hakan Calhanoglu Dating?
Hakan Calhanoglu is a married man. He tied the knot to his beautiful wife, Sinem Gundogdu. The couple has been married for 2 years who got pregnant in August. They are also blessed with a daughter named Liya. The two had a furious argument, they parted for some time and already talked about divorce, but then things obviously changed and they got together again. The married couple is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Hakan Calhanoglu Net Worth?
Professional footballer, Hakan Calhanoglu is estimated to have $11.8 Million at present. His yearly salary is £4,264,000 as of 2021 and his weekly wage is £82,000. In 2020, he made £4,056,000 from Milan and his weekly wage was £78,000. Whereas he made £4,212,000 in 2019 and £4,160,000 in 2018. His market value is €35 Million as of May 2021. His major source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He is living a standard lifestyle. He has established himself as one of the most inspiring footballer. He has bought a lot of expensive cars as well as a beautiful house. He owns an apartment in Leverkusen, Germany.
How tall is Hakan Calhanoglu?
Hakan Calhanoglu is a very cool man. He has a tall height of 1.78 m and his balanced weight consist of 76 KG. His body type is athletic. He is a fitness freak and he maintained his body a lot. He has got a very glowing face with a charming smile. Overall, he has got a healthy body. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is also dark brown. His hairstyle is bohemian.
Trivias About Hakan Calhanoglu You Need To Know.
- When Haken Calhonglu was 7, his father enrolled him at a local institute.
- He practise Islam in Germany. He alongside with his brother and father, he visited Kaaba in Mecca.
- His parents were a native of the Konursu village of Bayburt Province in Turkey.
- His weekly wage is £82,000.
- He owns an apartment in Leverkusen, Germany.
- His hair style is bohemian.