Last updated on April 21st, 2020 at 02:50 pm
Facts About Halston Sage
|Celebrated Name||Halston Sage|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Halston Sage|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - In a Relationship|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Halston Sage is an American actress best known for her roles as Grace on the Nickelodeon television series How to Rock, Lacey in the film Paper Towns, Amber on the NBC television series Crisis, and Lt. Alara Kitan on the FOX television series The Orville. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Halston Sage famous for?
- An American actress.
- Her roles as Grace on the Nickelodeon television series How to Rock (2012), Amber on the NBC television series Crisis (2014), Lacey in the film Paper Towns (2015), and Lt. Alara Kitan on the Fox television series The Orville (2017-2019).
When was Halston Sage from?
Recalling his early life, Halston was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. She was born to parents Tema Sage and Lenny Sage. She grew up with two siblings; a younger brother named Max Sage and a younger sister named Kate Sage. Similarly, he is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus.
For education, she attended The Archer School for Girls and was the editor of her high school newspaper and also was a competitive horse rider.
When did Halston Sage begin his acting career?
- Moving towards his career, Halson first came to the limelight when she was cast as Grace King in the Nickelodeon TV series ‘How to Rock’. As she was among the main characters in the show, she made an appearance in 25 episodes in 2012. The show ran for a single season and was a commercial success.
- In 2012, her other appearances included Sadie in the TV series ‘Victorious’, a guest star in ‘Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures’, and as Briana in the teen drama movie ‘The First Time’. She was also a panelist for four episodes of the child game show ‘Figure It Out’.
- In 2013, she appeared alongside Emma Watson in the Sofia Coppola directed film ‘The Bling Ring’ as Amanda. Though a minor role, the movie’s star-studded cast ensured it was well covered by the media. She also starred in the movie ‘Grown Ups 2’ alongside Adam Sandler and Chris Rock.
- In 2014, she was seen in the movie ‘Poker Night’ (2014) and starred alongside Zac Efron and Seth Rogen in the comedy film ‘Neighbors’ She was a nominee along with Rose Bryne for the MTV Movie Award for best kiss in the movie ‘Neighbors’.
- She was roped in to play the lead character of Amber Fitch in the American drama series ‘Crisis’ in 2014. The short-lived NCB thriller show earned her critical acclaim. She acted alongside Dermot Mulroney, Lance Gross, Rachael Taylor, and Joshua Erenberg, among others.
- In 2015, She played Lacey Pemberton, the female protagonist’s best friend, in the film adaptation of ‘Paper Towns.’ The movie was directed by Jake Schreier and starred Cara Delevigne and Nat Wolff. The film was both commercially and critically successful.
- Her other appearances in 2015 include the movie ‘Goosebumps’ where she starred opposite Jack Black. She played the role of Kendall in ‘Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse’. Both movies were with big production houses, which garnered her more credibility and fame. She also made an appearance in the music video for ‘Loving You Easy’ by the Zac Brown Band.
- She began shooting for the science fiction series, ‘The Orville’, in 2016. Sage played the recurring character of Alara Kitan. Created by Seth MacFarlane, Sage’s role was that of Lieutenant Alara Kitan, who is Orville's young chief of security. The show, though popular, was not critically successful but was renewed for a second season.
- In 2017, she was roped in to play Lindsay Edgecomb in the movie ‘Before I Fall’ opposite Zoey Deutch. She was also seen as Tasha in the dramatic comedy ‘People You May Know’ in the same year.
- He was cast in the lead role for the Netflix film ‘You Get Me’. Originally released at the LA Film Festival in June 2017, the movie was directed by Brent Bonacorso and included other stars like Bella Thorne and Taylor John Smith.
- She is currently working on her upcoming film titled ‘The Last Summer’. The movie is a romantic comedy directed by William Bindley and stars actors such as Jacob Latimore, KJ Apa, Maia Mitchell, and Tyler Posey. It will be distributed by Netflix in 2019.
Who is Halston Sage dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Halston has kept her private life far away from the prying eyes, as much as possible. She was the girlfriend of James Maslow and began dating in 2011. But the couple soon broke up in 2013.
She then went on to start a romantic relationship with Chord Overstreet in 2014. This affair too did not last and the young lovers soon parted ways. Her next boyfriend was Seth MacFarlane and was reportedly dating him since 2017. She also dated Charlie Puth in 2018.
Currently, she is reportedly in a relationship with Zac Efron. She is not yet married but we all hope she will eventually tie the knot and bring children into the world.
How much is Halston Sage's worth?
Being an actress by profession, Halston earns a decent amount of money and fame through hid profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $3 million. However, his salary and assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Halston Sage?
Observing her body physics, Halston stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 53 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures 35-24-34 inches and her bra size is 40C (US). She used 4 (US) dress sizes and 6 (US) shoe sizes.
Trivias About Halston Sage You Need To Know.
- She had her first television role on Nickelodeon's Victorious.
- She is the first actress to play the Marvel Comics character Dazzler in a live-action adaptation.
- Says she is obsessed with eighties movies.