Harris Faulkner - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Facts, Family, Salary
Harris Kimberley Faulkner, popularly known as Harris Faulkner is an American newscaster and television host. She joined Fox News Channel in 2005 and hosts the daily daytime show, Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner. She also co-hosts daytime news and talk show, Outnumbered. She is also the host of her own prime time political franchise called, Town Hall America With Harris Faulkner. She is the winner of six Emmy Awards. She won the Emmy Award for Best Newscaster and Best News Special in 2005. As an author, she published two books; "Breaking News: God Has A Plan - An Anchorwoman's Journey Through Faith" in 1999 and "9 Rules of Engagement - A Military Brat's Guide to Life and Success" in 2018.
She has over 109k followers on her Instagram @harrisfaulkner. She has over 368.5k followers on Twitter.
What is Harris Faulkner Famous For?
- The anchor of the daily daytime show, Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner.
- The host of her own prime time political franchise, Town Hall America with Harris Faulkner.
Where is Harris Faulkner From?
Harris Faulkner was born on 13 October 1965. Her birth name is Harris Kimberley Faulkner. Her birth place is in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, Bob Harris. Her father was a retired Lieutenant Colonel, a US Army officer, and Army Aviator who served three tours in Vietnam.
Regarding her educational background, she attended the University of California, Santa Barbara. She graduated with a Bachelor of Art's degree in mass communications.
Harris Faulkner Career
- She started her career as a freelance business writer for LA Weekly. She was paid $50 per article.
- She then started her television career from KCOP-TV in Los Angeles. She was an intern there.
- She then moved to Greenville, North Carolina where she worked as a reporter and anchor for WNCT-TV.
- From 1992 to 2000, she worked as an evening anchor for WDAF-TV in Kansas City.
- She published a book, Breaking News: God Has A Plan - An Anchorwoman's Journey Through Faith in 1999.
- While working in Kansas, she became the victim of harassment and stalking by a former acquaintance who followed her from North Carolina.
- She then worked as an evening anchor at KSTP-TV in Minneapolis-Saint Paul.
- She left Minneapolis in 2004 and joined FOX News in 2005.
- She started off as a correspondent for the 2005 revival of A Current Affair. The show was canceled in late 2005.
- She anchored her first solo network newscast Fox Report Weekend from 2011 to 2017.
- She substitute-anchored for Shepard Smith Reporting and The Story.
- She also guests appeared on the night satire show, Red Eye.
- She started working as one of the co-hosts on the daytime Fox News show Outnumbered in 2014.
- She became the anchor of Outnumbered Overtime in 2017.
- She published another book: 9 Rules of Engagement - A Military Brat's Guide to Life and Success in 2018.
- In early 2021, she started her new show called The Faulkner Focus.
Harris Faulkner Awards
She received four regional Emmy Awards while working at ABC's Minneapolis affiliate KSTP. She won Best Anchor for three years in a row from 2002 to 2004.
She won the Amelia Earhart Pioneering Lifetime Achievement Award for her humanitarian efforts in 1998.
Harris Faulkner Husband
Harris Faulkner is a married woman. She is married to Tony Berlin. Berlin is a former reporter at WCOO-TV. The couple tied a knot to each other in 2003. The couple is blessed with two daughters.
She sued toy manufacturer Hasbro in September 2015 claiming that the Littlest Pet Shop line unauthorizedly used Faulkner's name and likeness in their plastic toy hamster. She filed a lawsuit for $5 million. She settled her suit with Hasbro and the toy hamster ceased to be produced by the company.
Harris Faulkner Height
Harris Faulkner stands at a height of 1.75 m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. She has a body weight of kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 35-24-35 inches. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Harris Faulkner Net Worth
Harris Faulkner earns from her professional career as a journalist. Having worked for several stations, she joined Fox News Channel in 2005, where she anchors Outnumbered Overtime. She has dedicated her entire career to journalism and has made fortune out of it. She receives a handsome salary for her work. Her annual salary is reported at $8 million. Her net worth is estimated at $20 million as of 2022.
Trivias About Harris Faulkner You Need To Know.
- She lived in several places as a child, including Stuttgart in West Germany.
- She covered Midterm Election in 2018.