Harry Kane - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
Harry Edward Kane famed as Harry Kane is an English professional footballer. He plays as a striker for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and captains the England national team. He is regarded as one of the best strikers in the world and he is also famous for his prolific goalscoring record and ability to link play. He began his career at Tottenham Hotspur, where, after fast progression through the team's youth academy, he was promoted to the senior team in 2009, at age 16. After that, he played for Leyton Orient, Millwall, Leicester City, Norwich City, and more. In the 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2020-21 seasons, Kane finished as the league's top goalscorer. In the 2016–17 campaign, he helped Tottenham finish as the competition's runners-up and won the PFA Fans' Player of the Year award. He has scored 34 goals in 54 games for England. He featured and scored during England's successful UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying, and represented the country at the tournament itself. He was made the squad's captain from May 2018, prior to the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He also finished as the World Cup's top goalscorer, winning the Golden Boot. His jersey number is 10 for Tottenham Hotspur and 9 for England National Football Team.
- Being the star player and leader of the English soccer club, Tottenham Hotspur.
- Being the best striker in the English Premier League.
- Being considered as one of the best in his position all over the world.
Where is Harry Kane from?
Harry Kane was born on 28th July 1993, in Walthamstow, England. His full name or real name is Harry Edward Kane. He holds British nationality and his ethnicity is British-White. His race is White. He is the son of Patrick Kane (father) and Kim Kane (mother). He also has one elder brother Charlie. Leo is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. His present age is 27 as of 2020.
About his education, Kane studied at the ‘Larkswood Primary Academy’ till 2004. Thereafter, he attended the ‘Chingford Foundation School.’ He went to the Tottenham Hotspur academy to polish his soccer skills. He was also a part of the youth academy of Arsenal, Spurs’s fierce derby rivals.
How was the Football Career of Harry Kane?
- In July 2009, on his 16th birthday, Harry Kane signed a scholarship contract with Tottenham. He played 22 times for Tottenham's under-18s, scoring 18 goals in the 2009-2010 season.
- He signed his first professional contract with the club in July 2010. He moved to Leyton Orient on loan until the end of the 2010-11 season on 7th January 2011 & made his first-team debut for Orient on 15 January, coming on as a substitute for Scott McGleish in the 73rd minute of a 1-1 draw away to Rochdale. He ended the season by scoring five goals in 18 matches.
- He made his first appearance for Tottenham, starting in the second leg of their UEFA Europa League qualification round against Hearts on 25th August 2011.
- He and Tottenham teammate Ryan Mason agreed to join Championship club Millwall on loan from 1 January 2012 until the end of the season on 29th December 2011.
- He spent pre-season 2012-13 season with Tottenham, scoring a hat-trick in a 6-0 away win against Southend United on 10 August 2012. He made his Premier League debut, against Newcastle United on 18th August.
- He joined Premier League team Norwich City on a season-long loan on 31st August 2012 and made his debut match against West Ham United.
- Later, he suffered an injury, breaking a metatarsal bone, in the League Cup tie against Doncaster Rovers in only his second appearance.
- Twenty days after he was recalled to Tottenham, Kane joined Leicester City for the remainder of the season to aid in the club's push for automatic promotion from the Championship. He scored his first Tottenham goal of the 2013-14 season at White Hart Lane in a League Cup tie against Hull City.
- He made his first appearance of the 2014-15 season as a substitute against West Ham. On 2nd February 2015, he signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract with the club.
- He captained Tottenham for the first time in a 0-0 draw with Burnley at Turf Moor on 5th April. He was included as one of two forwards in the PFA Team of the Year, alongside Chelsea's Diego Costa.
- He ended the 2015-2016 season winning the Premier League Golden Boot, finishing one goal ahead of Sergio Agüero and Jamie Vardy with 25 goals.
- He captained Tottenham in their opening home match of the 2016-17 season. He made his UEFA Champions League debut in Spurs' 2-1 loss to Monaco at Wembley Stadium on 14th September 2016.
- He next signed a new contract with Tottenham, keeping him at the club until 2022 on 1st December 2016.
- On 8th June 2018, he signed a new contract to keep him at the club until 2024.
- He started Tottenham's first game of the 2019-20 season, scoring twice in a 3-1 home win against Aston Villa. He scored his first goal of 2020 against West Ham, sealing a 2-0 win.
- He scored his first goal of the 2020-2021 season in the Europa League match against Lokomotiv Plovdiv.
- He also won the Premier League Playmaker of the Season award for most assists in a season, becoming only the third player to have won both the Golden Boot and Playmaker awards in the same season in the history of the Premier League.
How was the International football career of Harry Kane?
- Harry Kane was called up to play for the England under-17 team for the Algarve Tournament in Portugal in January 2010. He missed the 2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship due to illness. He then played a large role in the England under-19s progression to the semi-finals of the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Estonia. In total Kane appeared 14 times for England U19s and contributed 6 goals during that period.
- He was named in manager Peter Taylor's 21-man squad for the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup on 28th May 2013.
- He made his debut on 16th June, in a 3-0 win in a warm-up match against Uruguay.
- On 13th August 2013, he made his debut for the under-21s against Scotland.
- On 10th October, he scored a hat-trick for England under-21s against San Marino during the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification.
- He was named in the England under-21 squad for the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in the Czech Republic.
- On 19th March 2015, Kane was named by manager Roy Hodgson in the England squad to face Lithuania in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match and Italy in a friendly. He made his international debut at Wembley Stadium, replacing Wayne Rooney in the second half against Lithuania, and scored just 80 seconds later with a header from a Raheem Sterling cross.
- He opened the scoring in a 2-1 friendly win over Turkey at the City of Manchester Stadium on 22nd May 2016.
- He captained England for the first time in their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier with Scotland at Hampden Park on 10th June 2017. He scored an added-time winner against Slovenia which confirmed England's qualification to the 2018 FIFA World Cup on 5th October.
- He was named in the 23-man England squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup and was made captain.
- In the qualifying round of UEFA Euro 2020, Kane captained the 1,000th match played by England and scored a hat-trick against Montenegro.
- The 7-0 win also secured England's qualification to UEFA Euro 2020. He was in fine form throughout the qualifying process, becoming the first Englishman to score in every game in a qualifying campaign, registering a total of twelve goals - the joint-most for an England player in a single year.
- Harry Kane will be appearing for England and will be facing Germany on 29th June 2021 in UEFA Euro 2020.
- Tottenham on 14/05/2013 at the end of the loan
- Leicester City on 21/02/2013 on loan
- Tottenham on 01/02/2013 at the end of the loan
- Norwich City on 31/08/2012 on loan
- Tottenham on 31/05/2012 at the end of the loan
- Millwall on 01/01/2012 on Loan
- Tottenham on 31/05/2011 at the end of the loan
- Leyton Orient on 07/01/2011 on Loan
- Tottenham on 01/01/2011 From Tottenham U18
Awards, Honours, and Achievements
- Football League/EFL Cup runner-up: 2014-15, 2020-21
- UEFA Champions League runner-up: 2018-19
- UEFA Nations League third place: 2018-19
- Millwall Young Player of the Year: 2011-12
- Premier League Player of the Month: January 2015, February 2015, March 2016, February 2017, September 2017, December 2017
- PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2020-21
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2014-15
- Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2014-15
- Premier League Golden Boot: 2015-16, 2016-17, 2020-21
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2020-21
- PFA Fans' Player of the Year: 2016-17
- Football Supporters' Federation Player of the Year: 2017
- England Player of the Year Award: 2017, 2018
- FIFA World Cup Golden Boot: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018
- IFFHS World's Best Top Goal Scorer: 2017
- London Football Awards Premier League Player of the Year: 2018, 2021
- Member of the Order of the British Empire: 2019
Who is Harry Kane married to?
Harry Kane is a married man. He married his beautiful wife, Katie Goodland in the year 2019. In February 2015, he revealed that he was in a relationship with Katie Goodland, whom he had known since his childhood. They had gone to the school together and she had been with him throughout his whole journey. On 8th January 2017, Katie gave birth to their daughter, Ivy Jane Kane. In July 2017, he announced that they had got engaged and announced in June 2019 that they had married via a Twitter account. In January 2018, he announced that he and Kate were expecting their second child. The birth of their second daughter, Vivienne Jane Kane, was announced on 8th August 2018. On 18th July 2020, the duo announced they were expecting their third child, two days later revealing in a football-themed gender reveal video that they were expecting a boy. Their son, Louis Harry Kane, was born on 29th December 2020. The couple is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Harry Kane Net Worth?
Professional footballer, Harry Kane's net worth is $40 Million as of 2021. His major source of wealth comes from his football career. As of May 2021, his market value is €120 Million whereas his highest market value is €150 as of May 2018. He earns £200,000 per week, £10,400,000 per year (annual salary) playing for Tottenham Hotspur as a AM (C), ST (C). His current contract expires on June 30, 2024. He is a car lover and he owns an impressive car collection which includes Range Rover, Jaguar, Bentley, and many more. Kane is often seen with his $52,000 Jaguar F-Pace. He has a personal endorsement deal with Nike. His endorsement deal requires him to wear their shoes for his matches as well as appear in their TV and print promotional campaigns. He also uses his social media activity to promote their products. He has also used his social media posts to promote other products such as Lucozade Sports and Boss. He has been featured in the print advertising campaign for the latter as well. has been cast in a TV commercial for Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and Mars Bars. He has also been used by EA Sports for the promotion of the FIFA game series. As of today, he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Harry Kane?
Harry Kane is a handsome man with a tall height of 6 ft 2 inches and his body weight is 86 kg. He has a pair of blue eyes and light brown hair color. He has a light stubble beard with a prominent nose. His body type is athletic. His other body measurement has not been disclosed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality. He has given special attention to strengthening his lower body in the gym.
Trivias About Harry Kane You Need To Know.
- In January 2011, Harry Kane made his professional debut for the Leyton Orient in their 1-1 away draw against Rochdale. He was playing for Orient on a loan from Spurs.
- He has Irish ancestry.
- In March 2015, he made his international debut for the English national team in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match against Lithuania. He was sent in as Wayne Rooney‘s substitute and scored within 80 seconds of his introduction.
- Harry Kane made his first TV show appearance as himself in 2017 in the sports TV series, The Premier League Show.
- He started his soccer journey by playing for the local side, Ridgeway Rovers.
- On the eve of his 16th birthday, he signed a scholarship contract with the Spurs. He signed his first professional contract with the club about a year later in July 2010.