Facts About Heather McDonald
|53 Years Old
|Heather Ann McDonald
|Actress , Author , Comedian
|Place Of Birth
|College / University
|University of Southern California (USC)
|5 feet 6 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Book Career and Entertainment Industry
Heather McDonald is an American actress, comedian, and author. She is famed after she appeared on the E! series "Chelsea Lately". She was one of the eight writers on the show and often participated in sketches and segments. Further, she also wrote and appeared in the show's spin-off, "After Lately". Moreover, she is the host of the pop culture podcast "Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald". Her first book, "You'll Never Blue Ball in This Town Again: One Woman's Painfully Funny Quest to Give It Up" a 2010 memoir of her college years, made the Bestseller List of the New York Times. On 5th February 2022, she collapsed on stage during a live performance in Tempe, Arizona.
Comedian Heather McDonald suffers skull fracture after collapsing during a show
Heather McDonald suffered a skull fracture after fainting three minutes into her 7 p.m. set at the Tempe Improv in Tempe, Ariz., her rep tells confirming that McDonald "was admitted to a local hospital where a comprehensive workup is underway." "Thus far the test has revealed no underlying medical issues that may have precipitated this event," her rep added, noting that she performed the night before with no incident and she didn’t consume any alcohol before or during Saturday’s show. "Thus far the test has revealed no underlying medical issues that may have precipitated this event," her rep added, noting that she performed the night before with no incident and she didn’t consume any alcohol before or during Saturday’s show. Audience members told TMZ that the comedian collapsed after making a joke about being "vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted," leading many to initially believe it was part of the act. An EMT and nurse, who happened to be in the audience, rushed to the stage to provide first aid. She has shared the scary footage of the moment that fractured her skull. The video was shared originally on her Juicy Scoop podcast.
What is Heather McDonald Known For?
- Being an actress, comedian, and author.
- For her appearances on the E! series Chelsea Lately.
- For her memoir, "I Don’t Mean to Brag", which became a New York Times bestseller.
What Ethnicity is Heather McDonald?
Heather McDonald was born on 14th June 1970 which marks her present age of 51 as of 2021. Her birth name is Heather Ann McDonald and she is from California, the USA. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is mixed as she is of three-quarters Irish and one-quarter French-Canadian descent. Her race is White. She was born to real estate agent parents. Her religion is Catholic and her zodiac sign is Gemini. She has not stated anything about her parents' names and siblings' details to the media. Whereas one of her sister's names is Shannon Mcdonald.
She and her brothers and sisters were raised Catholic and attended private Catholic schools. After high school, McDonald attended the University of Southern California (USC), where she was a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority. While in college, she performed in local stage plays, including the critically acclaimed "Legend of Horseface". She later graduated from USC and then began to take theatre classes at The Groundlings. At the same time, she became a licensed realtor like her parents.
Heather McDonald Career Timeline
- McDonald began writing with Keenan Ivory Wayans (American actor, comedian, and filmmaker) in the late 1990s.
- In the years 2001 and 2002, she was a writer and performer for MTV's "Lyricist Lounge".
- Next, she made an appearance on Frasier as one of Frasier's many blind dates.
- She then rose to fame through her stand-up comedy shows in Los Angeles.
- After that, she began writing and performing for the Wayans Brothers in a couple of their films.
- She was also a writer and roundtable regular on "Chelsea Lately" since its premiere in 2007.
- In June 2010, she published her debut book, a memoir entitled "You'll Never Blue Ball in This Town Again: One Woman's Painfully Funny Quest to Give It Up", which made The New York Times Best-Seller List. The memoir covers her college and sorority experience while attending the University of Southern California.
- Next, she published a second memoir in 2013, entitled "My Inappropriate Life" (Some Stories Not Suitable for Nuns, Children, or Mature Adults).
- Her standup special entitled "Heather McDonald: I Don't Mean To Brag" was recorded in 2014 and released on Netflix in September 2015. She also has a podcast called "Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald," which began airing in June 2015.
- After then, she has a repertoire of women characters of whom she does impressions in her standup routines.
- On 5th February 2022, she collapsed on stage during a live performance in Tempe, Arizona. She had just told a joke containing idle use of the name of Jesus, She was treated for a fractured skull.
Who is Heather McDonald Husband?
McDonald is a married woman. She tied a knot to her husband, Peter Dobias. The happily married pair is blessed with three children and they are residing in Los Angeles. Their personal and love life is going so strong that there is no sign of divorce between them. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Heather McDonald Net Worth?
Heather McDonald is a comedian, author as well as an actress by profession who has made a huge amount of money throughout her career. She has also written multiple books and been a guest on numerous TV shows. As of 2022, the net worth of Heather is estimated to have $10 Million. Her source of wealth is from her acting career and from her book career. She is living a lavish lifestyle from her earnings.
How tall is Heather McDonald?
Heather McDonald is a beautiful actress who stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 6 in and her weight consist of 70 Kg. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is dark blonde. She has got attractive body measurements. Recently, on 5th February 2022, Heather collapsed on stage during a live performance in Tempe, Arizona, and was treated for a fractured skull.
Trivias About Heather McDonald You Need To Know.
- She is of three-quarters Irish and one-quarter French-Canadian descent.
- While in college, she performed in local stage plays, including the critically acclaimed "Legend of Horseface".
- She was born to real estate agent parents.
- In the year 2001 and 2002, she was a writer and performer for MTV's "Lyricist Lounge".
- She has a podcast called "Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald," which began airing in June 2015.