Heather Morris - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Age, Nationality, Birthday, Facts, Family, Wiki, Height, Career, Personal Life, Early Life, Weight
Heather Morris is an American actress, dancer, singer, and model who is known for her role as Brittany S. Pierce in the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee from 2009 to 2015, for which she won two awards. She also performed as a backup dancer on The Beyoncé Experience world tour in 2007. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Heather Morris famous for?
- An American actress, dancer, singer, and model.
- Her role as Brittany S. Pierce in the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee.
When was Heather Morris born?
Recalling her early life, Heather was born in Thousand Oaks, California to her parents in the year 1987. Her father's name is Randolf Bruce Morris and her mother's name is Brittany S. Pearce. Also, she has two siblings named April and Crystal. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her religious views are Christianity.
For education, she attended Desert Mountain High School, Scottsdale in Arizona. She then enrolled at Arizona State University but withdrew herself after two semesters to pursue a dance career Later, She graduated from the University of Louisiana in Lafayette.
Where Is Heather Morris Now?
- Moving towards her career, Heather started her career in 2006 through So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 but she did not reach final.
- She continues her dancing career and she got to chance to be one of Beyoncé's backup dancers on The Beyoncé Experience world tour in 2007.
- Following that, She worked again with Beyoncé on a mini "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" promotional tour that included 2008 performances on the American Music Awards, Saturday Night Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Today, and MTV's Total Request Live finale.
- She also danced backup for Beyoncé and Tina Turner at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards in 2008.
- In 2009, She appeared in a small role in the movie Fired Up, where she met choreographer Zach Woodlee.
- Following that film, Woodlee brought her in to dance on other shows he was choreographing, including episodes of Eli Stone and Swingtown, and the movie Bedtime Stories; eventually, she landed a role as Brittany on Glee.
- In 2010, She was named the Celebrity Style Ambassador for FLIRT! Cosmetics, an Estee Lauder cosmetics line. The same year, she made the Maxim Hot 100 list, coming in at number 85.
- In 2011, She starred in a back-to-school commercial for Staples Canada that featured her dancing.
- During the 2011 Glee Tour, She performed Britney Spears' song "I'm a Slave 4 U". She also had a dance spotlight with castmate Harry Shum Jr. during Naya Rivera's performance of "Valerie," and was one of the dancers in the "Single Ladies" and "Safety Dance" numbers.
- The same year, co-wrote and appeared in a video for the comedy website Funny or Die, "Nuthin' But A Glee Thang" a parody of "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang" by Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg.
- In 2013, She returned as regular on Glee's fifth season. However, She reprised her role for the show's hundredth episode and the final episode of the show's fifth season.
- She also appeared in five episodes in the show's sixth and final season, including the series finale.
- In 2017, She was revealed as one of the contestants who would compete on season 24 of Dancing with the Stars but eliminated despite receiving the first perfect score of the season and topping the results board.
- Her other notable films and TV series are Eli Stone (2008), How I Met Your Mother (2010), Glee: The 3D Concert Movie (2011), Dance with an Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012), Spring Breakers (2013), Whose Line Is It Anyway? (2015), Go-Go Boy Interrupted (2016), GLOW (2017), Raven's Home (2018), The Danger of Positive Thinking (2018), Demon (2019), and many others.
What are the achievements of Heather Morris?
Throughout her career, Heather won three awards out of 13 nominations. Her won awards are listed below:
- Screen Actors Guild Awards (2010)
- TV Land Awards (2010)
- Gay People's Choice Awards (2010)
Heather Morris Husband
Reflecting on her personal life, Heather is married to her long-term boyfriend, Taylor Hubbell. The couple started dating in 2008 and living together since 2012. Later, the couple engaged on 28th August 2013 and exchanged their vows on 16th May 2015. The couple is blessed with two children named Elijah “Eli” Beckwith Hubbel and Owen Bartlett. Presently, the couple lives a blissful life with their children happily.
Further, Her breast implant surgery was done sometime between her time on So You Think You Can Dance at age 18, and age 21 when she was a backup dancer for Beyoncé.
How much is Heather Morris worth?
Being an actress and singer, Heather has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed. Also, she earned through her dancing and singing career as well.
How tall is Heather Morris?
Observing her body physics, Heather stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures around 34-24-35 inches and her bra size is 34B. Additionally, her body shape is an hourglass and her dress size is 4 (US). Her shoe size is 8 (US).
Trivias About Heather Morris You Need To Know.
- Britt also danced as a backup for Beyoncé and Tina Turner at 50th Grammy Awards .
- Heather dancing break came when she toured as a backup dancer in ‘The Beyoncé Experience’ world tour.
- She then moved to Los Angeles and got trained in jazz form of dance.