Héctor Bellerín - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Age, Facts, Height, Wiki
Héctor Bellerín is a Spanish professional footballer. His playing position is right-back or wing-back. He is currently playing for the La Liga club Barcelona and the Spain national team. He started his career at Barcelona and moved to Arsenal in 2011. On 21st November 2016, he signed a long-term contract that tied him to Arsenal until 2023 but returned to Barcelona in September 2022, after spending the previous year on loan at Real Betis. He played internationally for Spain from under-16 to under-21 levels. He made his senior debut for Spain in 2016 and was later chosen for the European Championship of that year. He is nicknamed Little Magician.
Héctor Bellerín Famous For
- Being a Spanish professional footballer.
- Playing for La Liga club Barcelona and the Spain national team.
- Bellerín is a big fashion fan, and he has worked as a model several times at famous catwalk shows.
Where did Héctor Bellerín grow up?
On 19 March 1995, Héctor Bellerín took birth in Barcelona, Spain. He holds Spanish nationality and his ethnicity is Spanish-White. His birth name is Héctor Bellerín Moruno. About his parents, he was born to his mother, Maty Moruno, and his father whose name is unknown at a moment. His present age is 27 as of 2022. He started his club football career in Barcelona's youth team. He moved to Arsenal in the summer of 2011 and signed his first professional contract the following year. While a youth player at Arsenal, he also helped the club to reach a fourth place in the NextGen Series of 2012–13.
Héctor Bellerín Football Career
- Héctor Bellerín made his competitive debut away to West Bromwich Albion in the third round of the League Cup on 25 September 2013.
- Later, he joined Championship club Watford on a two-month loan deal.
- He made his debut against Yeovil Town eight days after signing.
- He made his Champions League debut on 16 September 2014 against Borussia Dortmund.
- He scored his first goal for Arsenal on 1 February 2015, in a 5–0 win against Aston Villa.
- He was selected to start for Arsenal in the 2015 FA Cup Final on 30 May.
- Next, he signed a new long-term contract before the 2015–16 season and played the entirety of Arsenal's 1–0 win over rivals Chelsea in the 2015 FA Community Shield.
- On 21 November 2016, he signed a new long-term contract after agreeing to a deal that ties him to the club until 2022.
- He featured in the following season throughout Arsenal's victorious 2016–17 FA Cup campaign.
- He played in the Cup final which Arsenal went on to win by a 2–1 margin against Chelsea. Also, the team then lift the 2017 Community Shield by beating Chelsea 4–1 on penalties.
- He scored his first goal of Arsenal's 2017–18 season in Arsenal's 3–1 victory over 1. FC Köln
- He missed out on the first five weeks of the 2018–19 season due to a calf problem.
- On 24 September 2019, he made his return from injury as a substitute in Arsenal's 5–0 victory against Nottingham Forest in the EFL Cup.
- On 1st August 2020, he was selected to start in the FA Cup Final against Chelsea and went on to win his third winners' medal as Arsenal won their 14th FA Cup.
- On 14th February 2021, he scored his first goal of the 2020–21 season in a 4–2 win over Leeds United in the Premier League.
- On 31st August 2021, he returned to Spain after a decade, joining Real Betis on a season-long loan.
- On 1st September 2022, he returned to Barcelona following the termination of his contract at Arsenal.
- In March 2022, he spoke against what he described as double standards of the West on other issues compared to its response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. "It is quite difficult to see that we are more interested in this war than in others," he told La Media Inglesa. "I don't know if it is because they are more like us or because the conflict can affect us more directly both economically and in terms of refugees. The Palestinian war has been completely silenced, no one speaks about it. Yemen, Iraq... now Russia not being able to play in the World Cup is something that other countries have faced for many years." He went on to say it was racist to "[turn] a blind eye to other conflicts" and that it also showed "a lack of empathy for the number of lives lost in many conflicts and we are prioritizing those that are near to us."
Héctor Bellerín International Career
- Héctor made his debut for Albert Celades's under-21 team on 30 March 2015 against Leon.
- He next made his debut for the full squad on 29th May 2016 by starting in a 3–1 friendly win against Bosnia and Herzegovina at the AFG Arena in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- FA Cup: 2014–15, 2016–17, 2019–20
- FA Community Shield: 2015, 2017, 2020
- EFL Cup runner-up: 2017–18
- Copa del Rey: 2021–22
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship runner-up: 2017
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2013
- Young Catalan Player of the Year: 2015
- PFA Team of the Year: 2015–16 Premier League
Who is Héctor Bellerín Girlfriend?
Héctor Bellerín is currently single and he is not dating anyone at the moment. He is enjoying his single life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight.
In June 2017, Bellerin was rumored to be dating British model Shree Patel. Also, he was linked with Indian model and Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who also happens to be a huge Arsenal fan, in September 2016 as they were spotted on a date at Vanilla Black, a London-based vegetarian restaurant. Likewise, he dated Spanish beauty Berta Requeno first filtered in the early months of 2016. Their pictures were splashed all over tabloids during the summer break as they were seen spending time on the sandy beaches. However, it seems that their relationship came to an end towards the end of the year.
He divides his time between London and Barcelona.
How much is Héctor Bellerín Net Worth?
Héctor Bellerín is a Spanish professional footballer. His net worth is £12.27 million in 2022. His present salary is £5.72 million from his current team. He has been signed up as a brand ambassador for Puma and because of the endorsement deal, he is required to wear Puma cleats for professional matches. He also endorses their products through his social media activity. He has also used his social media presence to promote a couple of brands such as Chinatown Market. His main source of wealth comes from his football career. He is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Héctor Bellerín?
Héctor Bellerín is a handsome footballer with a height of 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m. His body weight consists of 74 Kg or 163 lbs. His body type is athletic. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is also dark brown. He has a chiseled and defined jawline. He relies on extra gym work to improve his speed. He focuses on exercises such as squats, single-leg squats, and split squats to enhance his lower body strength. At the start of the 2017-18 season, he also made changes to his diet. He started focusing on a vegan diet.
Trivias About Héctor Bellerín You Need To Know.
- Pisces is his zodiac sign.
- Bellerín became a vegan in 2017.
- He is represented by Albert Botines.
- On the day of the 2019 United Kingdom general election, Bellerin criticised Prime Minister and eventual winner Boris Johnson in a tweet where he encouraged young people to vote accompanied by a hashtag #FuckBoris.
- He became the second-largest shareholder of EFL League Two club Forest Green Rovers in September 2020.
- He is also the creative director of the EA Sports FIFA Volta game mode. He speaks English with a noticeable London accent.