Last updated on July 26th, 2023 at 10:34 pm
Facts About Heidi Klum
|Celebrated Name||Heidi Klum|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Nick Name||The Body|
|Birth Name||Heidi Klum|
|Place Of Birth||Bergisch Gladbach, Germany|
|Spouse||Tom Kaulitz (m. 2019), Seal (m. 2005–2014), Ric Pipino (m. 1997–2002)|
|Children||Helene Boshoven Samuel, Lou Sulola Samuel|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inch|
|Body Measurement||37-27-37 inches|
|Breast Size||37 in|
|Waist Size||27 in|
|Hip Size||37 in|
|Shoe Size||Size: 9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Current City||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Siblings||Michael Klum (Brother)|
|School||High School in Cologne, Germany|
|Net Worth||$160 million|
|Awards||Primetime Emmy Award|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram|
A German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress is popularly named Heidi Klum. In the year 1999, she was the first German model to become a Victoria's, Secret Angel. She also became the host and a judge of Germany's Next Top Model and the reality show Project Runway which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M and has appeared in numerous commercials for McDonald's, Volkswagen, and others. Klum also had supporting roles in movies Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, and many more. She then appeared on TV shows including Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, Parks, and Recreation. Since 2013, Klum has been a judge on the NBC reality show America's Got Talent.
- German Model, Television Personality, Businessman, Fashion Designer, Singer, Author, and Actress
Rumors and Gossips
- Heidi Klum calls her boyfriend, Tom Kaulitz which is absolutely wonderful after revealing she ignored drake.
- Heidi Klum is Married to Musician Tom Kaulitz
Read More: Who is Tom Kaulitz?
Where was Heidi Klum born?
Heidi Klum was born on 1st June 1973 in Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany. Her nationality is German. She is the daughter of Erna, a hairdresser, and Gunther Klum, a cosmetics company executive.
The Career of Heidi Klum
- Heidi Klum started her career by modeling and acting.
- She has been featured on the cover of French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish Vogue magazines, as well as Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, Glamour, and Russian Harper's Bazaar magazines.
- She also hosted the 2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows.
- From the year 2007, she has been a celebrity spokesmodel for Jordache and Volkswagen.
- She made her appearance in TV shows, such as Spin City, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear, and How I Met Your Mother.
- She then appeared in the movies such as Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, and many more.
- She was featured in the 2003 video game James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing.
- She was also named by Forbes as third on the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels.
- She signed to IMG Models in New York City.
- She appeared in two versions of a Guitar Hero World Tour.
- In October 2009, She was the often-nude one-woman subject of Heidilicious, a photo book by photographer Rankin.
- She also partnered with New Balance and Amazon.com.
- Klum became the host, judge, and executive producer of the reality show Project Runway at the end of 2004.
- She and "Project Runway" received a Peabody Award in the year 2008.
- In March 2013, it was announced that Klum would be joining America's Got Talent replacing Sharon Osbourne as a judge. Since then she is one of the judges of America's Got Talent, with the exception of 2019.
- She, along with her co-host Tim Gunn won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program in the year 2013.
- On 7th September 2018, it was confirmed that Klum, along with Tim Gunn would not be returning to Project Runway.
- In 2019, she joined the judging panel of America's Got Talent: The Champions alongside, Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, and Alesha Sixon.
- She is also the presenter of an American reality television series, Making the Cut since 2020.
Who is Heidi Klum Married to?
Heidi Klum is a married woman and has married thrice in her life. Firstly, she is married to Ric Pipino in the year 1997 and later got divorced in the year 2002.
Then, she began dating Flavio Briatore, the Italian Managing director of Renault's Formula One Team, in March 2003 but they split after some time.
The same year she started dating musician, Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel, professionally known as Seal. The pair got engaged in December 2004 and changed their vows on May 10, 2005. After almost seven years of marriage, the couple announced their separation on January 22, 2012. Three months later, on April 6, 2012, she filed for divorce from Seal, and their divorce was finalized on October 14, 2014.
Currently, she is married to guitarist Tom Kaulitz, who is 17 years younger than Klum. The pair first romantically linked in March 2018. After dating for around a year, Klum confirmed her engagement to Kaulitz on December 24, 2018. They wed in a secret ceremony in February 2019, but their wedding ceremony took place in Italy in August 2019 on the Yacht Christina O.
Furthermore, she is the mother of 4 children named Helene (Leni) Klum (born 2004), Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel (born 2005), Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel (born 2006), and Lou Sulola Samuel (born 2009).
What is the net worth of Heidi Klum?
The net worth of Heidi Klum is estimated at $160 Million. Such fortunes come from her modeling career and other ventures. She is also a producer and entrepreneur. She is living a cool lifestyle and is satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Heidi Klum?
Gorgeous model Hiedi Klum stands at a tall height of 1.76 m and has a balanced weight of 62 Kg. She has a well-maintained hourglass body physique of 37-27-37 inches. Her hair color is Blonde and her eye color is Hazel. She wears a shoe size of 9 (US) and a dress size of 4 (US). Her sexual orientation is straight.
Trivias About Heidi Klum You Need To Know.
- She became an American citizen In 2008.
- Heidi has been recruited by Victoria's Secret.
- Vera Wang created a mind-blowing wedding dress for her.
- There is a rose called after Heidi.
- Heidi still has a bag where she is keeps her teeth lost in her childhood.
- She launched her first song “Wonderland” in 2006. It turned to be the liking of many people as t took the 13th place on the German chart.
- People Magazine named her one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in 2001.
- Heidi Klum called, Tom Kaulitz which is absolutely wonderful after revealing she ignored drake.
- Heidi Klum is Married to Musician Tom Kaulitz