Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Honeysuckle Weeks
|Celebrated Name||Honeysuckle Weeks|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Honeysuckle Susan Weeks|
|Place Of Birth||Cardiff, Wales, UK.|
|University||John Hall Pre-university|
|Source of Wealth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||57 kg or 125.5 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Honeysuckle Susan Weeks is a well-recognized British actress who is professionally known as Honeysuckle Weeks. She gained fame for her role as Samantha Stewart in the ITV wartime drama series "Foyle's War". She was flown to the United States and cast in the Walt Disney Pictures feature "A Far Off Place" at the age of 12 which was being directed by Steven Spielberg. She is also known for her role in the children's TV series "The Wild House that year" in which she starred from 1997 to 1998. Similarly, she has appeared in numerous films and TV series such as "The Ruth Rendell Mysteries", "Have Your Cake and Eat It", "Casualty", "Victoria Wood with All the Trimmings", "Agatha Christie's Poirot", "The Bill", and "Frankie Drake Mysteries".
Honeysuckle Weeks famous for
- She is a British actress.
- She appeared as Samantha Stewart in the ITV wartime drama series "Foyle's War".
Where is Honeysuckle Weeks from?
Honeysuckle Weeks took birth on 1st August 1979 with the real name of Honeysuckle Susan Weeks in Cardiff, Wales, UK. Her parents named Weeks after the plant honeysuckle because its flowers were in bloom when she was born. She is British by nationality and British-white by ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Buddism religion and her race is white. Honeysuckle celebrated her 43rd birthday in 2021 and as per her birthdate, her zodiac sign is Leo. She is the daughter of her father, Robin Weeks, and her mother, Susan Weeks. She has two siblings a younger sister Perdita and a brother Rollo, who have also pursued careers in acting.
Regarding Weeks' academic qualification, she was educated at Great Ballard School, Sussex, Roedean School, and Pembroke College, Oxford, where she read English. She then studied art on the John Hall Pre-university Course in Venice, Italy, and from the age of nine, she went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School at the weekends.
What does Honeysuckle Weeks do for a living?
- Honeysuckle Weeks began her career starring in the Walt Disney Pictures feature "A Far Off Place" at the age of 11 after she flew to the United States.
- Then she appeared as the juvenile lead role of Kitty Killen in the television adaptation of Anne Fine's "Goggle-Eyes" in 1993 and quickly became a familiar face to viewers, appearing in a number of Ruth Rendell adaptations, such as "A Dark-Adapted Eye" (1994), and "The Ruth Rendell Mysteries" episodes The Strawberry Tree (1995) and "The Orchid Walls" (1998).
- She gained much fame after she was seen in the children's TV series "The Wild House" from 1997 to 1998.
- She was also cast as Samantha Stewart in the TV series "Foyle's War" in 2002 and appeared in "The Inspector Lynley Mysteries" as Tania Thompson in 2007.
- She starred as Mae Harmer in the BBC TV series "Death in Paradise" (series 4) and starred in the ITV series "Lewis" episode "Magnum Opus".
- Also, she starred as Annie Ridd in the TV movie "Lorna Doone" in 2000, and "Sarah in My Brother Tom" in 2001.
- Weeks appeared as Clarissa in Red Mercury, but her most daring role was in "The Wicker Tree" in 2005 as well as she starred as "Sarah Prentice" in a production of the Agatha Christie play "A Daughter's A Daughter" in 2010.
- From 8th May to 9th June 2013, she appeared in the UK premiere of Melanie Marnich's play "These Shining Lives".
- Moreover, she was seen as Agatha Christie in the film "Frankie Drake Mysteries" in 2019 and as Christy in the 2020 movie, "Maxxx".
Is Honeysuckle Weeks still married?
Honeysuckle Weeks is a married woman. She tied the knot with her handsome husband Lorne Stormonth-Darling in an impromptu Buddhist wedding ceremony while on holiday in the Himalayas in 2005, followed by a London wedding in July 2007. Lorne is a hypnotherapist. The pair is also blessed parents of one child a son named Wade Stormont-Darling, born in 2011. Weeks currently resides in Petworth with her small and happy family. Before marrying Lorne, she was engaged to the poet and musician Anno Birkin for a short period before his unsudden death, at age 20, in a car crash in Italy in 2001. Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Furthermore, Weeks was gone missing in July 2016, with relatives said to be concerned for her welfare. Happily, she was later found safe and well and remained with police late that night before returning to West Sussex.
How much is Honeysuckle Weeks' net worth?
Honeysuckle Weeks is superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach her set objectives. She has an estimated net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2023 and she also earns a considerable amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. Honeysuckle is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. In addition, her major source of income is her acting career.
Honeysuckle Weeks Height and Weight
Honeysuckle Weeks stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm with a balanced body weight of 57 kg or 125.5 lbs. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair color. Besides, her body build type is slim. Her usual exercise schedule has guided her to be in marvelous body posture with appropriate body measurements. Honeysuckle said that she was a vegetarian.
Trivias About Honeysuckle Weeks You Need To Know.
- During her childhood years, she had been a member of the Chichester Festival Theatre.
- Her parents named her after the plant honeysuckle, because its flowers were in bloom when she was born.
- She was once ordered to wear an electronic tag after getting a four-week night-time curfew on a court order.
- She and American actor Jason Momoa were born on the same date.
- Her star sign is Leo.