Facts About Hunter Schafer
|Celebrated Name||Hunter Schafer|
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Hunter Schafer|
|Place Of Birth||Trenton, New Jersey, U.S.|
|University||University of North Carolina|
|Source of Wealth||Fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist career.|
|Height||5 ft 10 in or 178 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lbs|
|Body Measurement||31-24-34 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Hunter Schafer is a talented American fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist who made her acting debut in the HBO series "Euphoria" in the role of Jules in 2019. She made her first TV show appearance as herself on "Fashion Police" in 2017. She was featured on Teen Vogue's "21 Under 21" list whereas she has modeled for Dior, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, and other luxury brands. She has also opened for Alice McCall at "New York Fashion Week" as well as she has starred on the cover page of many popular magazines, including "Teen Vogue" and "Paper." "Teen Vogue" magazine mentioned her on its "21 Under 21" list. Hunter has been represented by modeling agencies such as "Premier Model Management," "Oui Management," and "Elite Model Management." Moreover, "Time" named her to its Next list of "100 emerging leaders who are shaping the future" in 2021.
Hunter Schafer is giving us Major Futuristic Vibes in her first Met Gala Appearance
The Euphoria cast showed up and showed out at the 2021 Met Gala, and we're still recovering from Hunter Schafer's show-stopping number and hypnotizing white-out contact lenses. Schafer graced the Met Gala red carpet in a Prada-designed outfit that featured a metallic silver halter top and column skirt. She completed her outfit with black strappy heels, dramatic nail art, and a matching headpiece, and perhaps one of the most talked-about beauty moments of the night: eerie white contacts. The whole look is giving us major futuristic energy, and we aren't mad about it. She looks seriously amazing, even if her eyes are a little unnerving.
- Being a talented American fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist.
- For appearing in the HBO series "Euphoria" in the role of Jules in 2019.
What is Hunter Schafer Nationality?
Hunter Schafer took birth on 31st December 1998 in Trenton, New Jersey, U.S. She holds American nationality and she belongs to the American-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Hunter has celebrated her 22nd birthday as of 2020 and she will be celebrating her 23rd birthday in the coming December of 2021. As per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Thus, her race is white. Her father, Mac Schafer is a pastor at Hudson Memorial Presbyterian whereas her mother Katy Schafer's profession is unknown. She has three younger siblings: two sisters and a brother.
Moving to Hunter's education, she protested against her birth state's Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, AKA the "bathroom bill," as a high school student. In 2017, she graduated from the High School Visual Arts program at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, having transferred there from Needham B. Broughton High School. In her senior year, she was a semifinalist in the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program.
What does Hunter Schafer do for a living?
- Hunter Schafer kicks off her career modeling for Prada, Dior, Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Rick Owens, Helmut Lang, Tommy Hilfiger, Thierry Mugler, Coach, Maison Margiela, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Versus Versace, Emilio Pucci, Ann Demeulemeester, and Erdem, among other fashion houses.
- "Teen Vogue" then listed her on its "21 Under 21" list in 2017 and granted her an interview with former United States Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Later she made her acting debut portraying Jules in the HBO series "Euphoria" in 2019 whereas she also co-wrote an episode with the show's creator Sam Levinson.
- "Queerty" also named her among the fifty heroes "leading the nation toward equality, acceptance, and dignity for all people" in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first LGBTQ Pride parade in June 2020.
- As well, "Time" named her to its Next list of "100 emerging leaders who are shaping the future" in 2021, with a tribute written by costar Zendaya.
What is Hunter Schafer Sexual Orientation?
Hunter Schafer is an unmarried lady. She is also not dating anyone and living a single life. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is a lesbian. In an interview, she said that the Internet helped her cope with her gender identity, turning to YouTube and social media to learn about people's transition timelines. She has also stated, "I do like people to know that I'm not a cis girl because that's not something that I am or feel like I am. I'm proud to be a trans person." Hunter has said that she is closer to what people might call a lesbian.
What is the Net Worth of Hunter Schafer?
Hunter Schafer has a net worth of around $750000 as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. With a tremendous amount of net worth, she is living a lavish and luxurious life. Her major source of income is from her fashion model, actress, and LGBTQ rights activist career. Hunter has also done endorsement work for several brands such as Coach, Vogue, Dior, W Magazine, Mansur Gavriel, Emilio Pucci, Erdem, Versus Versace, and many others from where she gains a fine amount of money.
How tall is Hunter Schafer?
Hunter Schafer is 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm tall and her body weighs around 50 kg or 110 lbs. She has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. Hunter has a small face, hawk nose type, and plump lips, which have attracted a lot of people towards her. In addition, she has a slim body build with 31-24-34 inches of body measurement.
Trivias About Hunter Schafer You Need To Know.
- Hunter had openly admitted in an interview that the internet helped her cope with gender identity.
- She travels the world for her acting and modeling career.
- Teen Vogue granted her the chance to interview Hillary Clinton.
- She was featured on Teen Vogue's "21 Under 21" list.
- She has worked as a model, actress, artist and activist for LGBT rights.