Inaki Williams - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Parents, Girlfriend, Facts
Inaki Williams Arthuer, professionally known as Inaki Williams is a professional Spanish footballer. He comes to light for playing as a forward for La Liga club Athletic Bilbao and the Ghana national team. He was named La Liga's player of the month in January 2019 as he started his youth soccer career in Natacion Pamplona's youth academy. His jersey number is 9. He was spotted by Athletic Bilbao's scouts while playing with Pamplona. Williams led Athletic Bilbao to the 2015 Supercopa de Espana title against Barcelona and finished as the runner-up in that year's Copa del Rey tournament with the club. Inaki announced on 5th July 2022 that he was making himself available for the African nation in time for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Inaki Williams famous for
- Inaki is a professional footballer.
- He plays as a forward for La Liga club Athletic Bilbao and the Ghana national team.
Where is Inaki Williams from?
Inaki Williams opened his eyes for the very first time on 15th June 1994 in Bilbao, Spain. He was born with the real name of Inaki Williams Arthuer in a Christian religious family. He holds Spanish nationality and belongs to mixed ethnic background. Inaki celebrated his 28th birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Gemini. Thus, his race is black. He is the son of his father, Felix Williams, and his mother, Maria Arthuer. He also has one sibling a brother named Nico Williams who is also a footballer and a forward; he too was brought up at Athletic Bilbao.
Which team does Inaki Williams play for?
Inaki Williams started his career playing with Basconia for the 2013-2014 season, the farm team who competed in Tercera Division after which he scored a hat-trick for Bilbao Athletic in a 4-0 win against Amorebieta. He followed this on 7th September 2014 with another treble in a 5-1 rout of Leioa.
- Inaki made his first-team and La Liga debut on 6th December 2014, starting in a 1-0 home loss against Cordoba.
- He then netted his first goal on 19th February of the following year, starting and contributing to a 2-2 draw at Torino in the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
- He scored his first goal in the top flight on 17th May 2015 netting a last-minute winner in a 3-2 away victory over Elche to help Athletic come from being behind 2-0.
- However, he missed the 2015 Supercopa de Espana victory over the same opponents three months later through injury.
- Later he scored important late goals in the Europa League against Ostersund and Hertha BSC to help his team finish top of the group in 2017 and agreed on a contract renewal, running until 2025 with an incremental buyout clause of around €80 million on 17th January 2018.
- As well, he scored both goals in a 2-200 home league win over Sevilla on 13th January 2019 and signed a nine-year contract in August 2019, with his release clause set at €135 million.
- Also, he scored from 20 meters early into extra time of an eventual 3-2 win over Barcelona in the Spanish Supercup final on 17th January 2021.
- Subsequently, Inaki celebrated his 300th appearance for Athletic with a goal in a 2-0 victory against Mallorca on 11th September of the following year.
- Also, he became the only second player to play in 200 successive Spanish league games as he started in a 0-0 draw away to defending champions Atletico Madrid.
- Moreover, Williams set a new record outright with his 203rd consecutive appearance in the home match with Alaves on 1st October, breaking the mark set by Juan Antonio Larranaga of Real Sociedad between 1986 and 1992.
- Recently, he passed the six-year mark since he last missed a league match for the club on 17th April 2022, after starting against Celta, and extended his own Spanish top-flight record of consecutive games to 224.
- Apart from this, Inaki was one of the stars of the Amazon Prime television documentary series "Six Dreams", recorded during the 2017-2018 season.
- Inaki received his first international call-up on 20th March 2015, being named in Albert Celades' Spain under-21 squad for friendlies with Norway and Belarus.
- He then made his debut on the 26th against the former, replacing goalscorer Munir El Haddadi at half-time of a 2-0 friendly win in Cartagena.
As well, he was one of 11 stand-by players for Vicente del Bosque's Spain squad at UEFA Euro 2016.
- On 29th May, he debuted for the Basque representative side on 12th October 2018, playing the full 90 minutes of a 4-2 win over Venezuela at the Mendizorrotza Stadium.
- Inaki announced on 5th July 2022 that he was making himself available for the African nation in time for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- He received his first call-up, for friendlies with Brazil and Nicaragua in September and made his debut against the former, playing the second half of the 3-0 loss in Le Havre. He was selected for the finals in Qatar.
Awards and Achievements
- Supercopa de Espana: 2020-2021
- Copa del Rey runner-up: 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship runner-up: 2017
- La Liga Player of the Month: January 2019
- Golden Goal of the Season: 2018-2019
Who is Inaki Williams's Girlfriend?
Inaki William is an unmarried footballer. He is currently dating his pretty girlfriend Patricia Morales, whose Instagram handle suggests she is a travel blogger. The couple has been together for the past five years. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. But, the pair have not yet made any plans for their marriage. Reflecting on Inaki's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much does Inaki Williams make?
Inaki Williams has a net worth of $10 million as of 2022 whereas he also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around 3.646 million euros per year. In his short professional time also, he has established an identity already. He's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. Inaki's current market value is €25.00m and his highest market value is €50.00m as of 11th June 2019. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Inaki Williams?
Inaki Williams is 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in) tall and his body weighs around 71 kg. He has dark brown hair and eyes color. His physique combined with his perfect height and masculine look takes him to the top of the desired list of young gen women. Moreover, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Inaki Williams You Need To Know.
- He began his youth soccer career in Natación Pamplona's youth academy.
- He was spotted by Athletic Bilbao's scouts while playing with Pamplona.
- He led Athletic Bilbao to the 2015 Supercopa de España title against Barcelona.
- His parents are of Liberian descent.
- He and Iker Muniain have played as teammates for Athletic Bilbao.