Last updated on April 25th, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Facts About Ingrid Falaise
|Celebrated Name||Ingrid Falaise|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ingrid Falaise|
|Place Of Birth||Montreal|
|Famous For||lead role in the feature film, "They were five".|
|Son||Emil and two step-sons|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Body Measurement||36-27-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
Ingrid Falaise is a Canadian actress and writer who is well known for her appearance as a lead role in the feature film, "They were five". She is also known for her role as an art teacher Martine Larose in the Quebec television soap opera, "Virginie".
She is also the co-director for the benefit show of the Jasmin Roy Foundation. She has written many books including her very first book titled "Le Monstre" which was published in 2015.
Alongside her husband, Cedrick Reinhardt, Falaise started iff a new documentary series titled "Motre premier Flip". Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 55k followers on Instagram: @ingridfalaise.
What is Ingrid Falaise Famous for?
- Famous for her lead role in the feature film, "They were five".
- Known for starring in "Motre premier Flip".
Where is Ingrid Falaise From?
Ingrid Falaise was born on May 10, 1981, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her birth name is Ingrid Falaise. Her nationality is Canadian. Falaise belongs to French-Canadian ethnicity while Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Born as the daughter of a Swedish mother and a father of French origin, Ingrid grew up under the influence of two different nationalities. She developed an interest in acting since her childhood that she began appearing in commercials at a young age. She also began performing some supporting roles at a young age. To pursue a professional career in acting, she got trained in theatre.
Ingrid Falaise's Career Highlights
- Ingrid Falaise started off her career landing with a leading role in the feature film, "They were five" in 2003. The movie turned out to be a hit and commercially successful.
- Her debut television role was as Séverine in the Quebec series, "Nightmare of love" in 2003.
- She got her break when she portrayed the role of art teacher Martine Larose in the Quebec television soap opera, "Virginie" for nearly 6 years.
- Her other television roles include "Tribu.com", "The Bougons, that's life too!", "Penthouse 5-0" and "Mémoires Vives".
- She also went on to tour with the productions La Comédie Humaine in the successful play Les Dix petits nègres.
- On October 7, 2015, she released her very first book, "Le Monstre". In less than a month after its release, the book turned out to be a crowned bestseller.
- She also has lent her voice for many commercials, in vocal overlay, and participates in public readings with La Comédie Humaine several times a year.
- She then worked as co-director for the benefit show of the Jasmin Roy 3 Foundation.
- In 2015, she became a spokesperson for the SOS violence conjugale.
- Alongside her husband, Cedrick Reinhardt, Falaise started a new documentary series titled "Motre premier Flip".
Ingrid Falaise's Husband
Ingrid Falaise is a married woman. She has been married just once to date to her only husband, Cédrik Reinhardt. Cedrik is a Canadian entrepreneur who has just found a real estate bargain along with Ingrid. As the duplex has a foundation problem, the couple has started with staking the building on the show, "Motre premier Flip".
The show is based upon the couple who tries to see if it is possible in Quebec to make a real profit after having flipped a property. On November 9, 2017, the couple welcome their first child together, a boy named Emil. Through her partner, Cedrik, she is the stepmother of his two sons from a previous relationship.
Ingrid Falaise's Net Worth
Ingrid Falaise has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and reality TV personality. Having her career started with the movie, "They were five" in 2003, Falaise has surely managed to amass a healthy fortune from her movie roles and shows. Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
Ingrid Falaise's Height and Measurement
Ingrid Falaise is a gorgeous lady with an average body physique in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73m) while her body weighs around 58kg(128 lbs). She has a body measurement of around 36-27-38 inches with 36B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and green eyes.
Trivias About Ingrid Falaise You Need To Know.
- She was born to a Swedish mother and a father of French origin.
- She stars alongside her husband, Cédrik Reinhardt in "Motre premier Flip".