Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 09:25 am
Facts About Isabela Moner
|Celebrated Name||Isabela Moner|
|Age||21 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Isabela Yolanda Moner|
|Place Of Birth||Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
|Education||Ohio Virtual Academy|
|Height||5 feet 1 inch.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurement||36-27-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Net Worth||$ 1 million|
|Famous For||For playing role as CJ Martin on the Nickelodeon television series 100 Things to Do Before High School|
|Brothers||Gyovanni Moner and Jared Moner|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
The Transformers star Isabela Moner is an American actress best known for her role in the Nickelodeon TV series, 100 Things to do Before High School as CJ Martin. Following her lead role in the TV show, the 17 years lady has become able to gain fans of her own and has earned a decent salary from her professional acting career.
What does Isabela Moner Famous For?
- An American actress, singer, and Voice Artist.
- Her role in the Nickelodeon TV series, 100 Things to do Before High School as CJ Martin.
Where was Isabela Moner Born? Isabela Moner Ethnicity, Nationality
Isabela Moner was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Her nationality is American and she is of Peruvian ethnicity. Her birth name is Isabela Yolanda Moner. She is the middle child of three children of a French father Patrick Moner and a Peruvian mother Katherine Moner. She has two siblings named Jared Moner and Giovanni Moner. She was interested in acting and singing since her early age and she wanted to become a professional actress and singer since her childhood age. Isabela was homeschooled from Ohio Virtual Academy. She began going to college at the age of 15.
Isabela Moner's Singing and Acting Career
- Isabela Moner was attracted to the performing arts from a young age. She started singing when she was a small child and performed in her first play when she was seven years old. In 2008 and 2009, she participated in ‘Youngstown Superstar Competition’ and ‘Playhouse Square Rising Star’ respectively, both of which she won.
- At the age of 10, she was cast in her first Broadway play ‘Evita’, which was based on the 2006 West End production. Besides Ricky Martin as Che, the play also starred Elena Roger as Eva, Michael Cerveris as Perón, and Rachel Potter as Mistress. Moner alternated with Maya Jade Frank for the role of the child. The show received three Tony nominations.
- In 2013 she played the role of Wendy in a production of ‘Fly’ in Dallas. She has also been invited to appear on Broadway shows such as, ‘Billy Elliot,’ ‘Peter Pan,’ and ‘Les Misérables.’
- Isabela Moner debuted on the small screen with the TV movie ‘The Next Big Thing: NY’ in 2012. Her debut in films came about in 2013 when she was cast as young Nadia in Henry Barrial’s directorial venture ‘The House That Jack Built’.
- She played the recurring role of Jenny on the NBC comedy ‘Growing Up Fisher’, where she got the opportunity to work alongside J. K. Simmons, Jenna Elfman, and Jason Bateman. NBC canceled the show after airing seven episodes. She also provided the voice for the role of Kate in the series ‘Dora and Friends: Into the City’ which premiered on August 18, 2014. It is a sequel of the original ‘Dora the Explorer’ series.
- Isabela Moner also voiced the character of Ava in ‘Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover’ video game, which was released in 2017, and Heather in ‘The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature’, which is in post-production as of May 2017.
- Moner was on a racetrack to race carts when she found out she got a part in the series ‘100 Things to Do Before High School’. The show premiered in the USA on November 11, 2014, with the last episode airing on February 27, 2016.
- She portrayed Lori Collins in the TV movie ‘Splitting Adam’ in 2015, and Sadie in ‘Legend of the Hidden Temple’ in 2016. Both films premiered on Nickelodeon. In 2016, she worked with Griffin Gluck in the live-action/animated family comedy film ‘Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life’, based on a novel of the same name by authors James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts.
- She has been cast to play Izabella, a new character in the franchise, in the fifth installment of the live-action Transformers film series. The film also stars the likes of Anthony Hopkins, Stanley Tucci, and Mark Wahlberg. She is part of ‘Soldado’, a sequel to critically acclaimed 2015 film ‘Sicario’.
- Her first and only album till date ‘Stopping Time’ was released on September 18, 2015, by Broadway Records.
- Moner had a major role in the 2018 film Sicario: Day of the Soldado, playing the daughter of a drug cartel head. In May 2018, Moner was cast in the live-action adaptation of Dora the Explorer, in which she will portray a teenage version of the character.
- As of 2019, she is busy in her upcoming film Let it Snow as TBA.
Isabela Moner’s Relationship History
Isabela Moner is just 17 years old at present. So, the little star is not too mature enough to get into a marital relationship. Even though she is of the age to get into a dating relationship, she hasn’t been in one to date.
The actress is currently focusing on her career rather than getting into any kind of dating relationships. Once, she had rumors of dating Jace Norman, however, the rumors turned false later on.
How much is Isabela Moner's Net Worth? Isabela Moner Income Sources
Being active in the field for almost a decade, Isabela is earning a decent amount of money from her acting and singing career. As of 2019, Isabela Moner has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. Even though the actress is still young, she has earned a huge fortune. With that much net worth, it is needless to say that she is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Isabela Moner? Isabela Moner Weight, Height
Observing her body statistics, She has a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs 105 lbs, She has dark brown hair color and lights brown eye color. Her body measurement is 36-27-35 inches and wars a bra size of 34B. She wears a shoe size of 10(US) and her dress size is 4(US).
Trivias About Isabela Moner You Need To Know.
- Her label is Broadway Records.
- She made her Broadway debut at the age of 10 in a production of Evita.
- Cameron Boyce was her celebrity crush.
- She knows how to play the ukulele and a big fan of makeup.