Facts About Isabella Rose Giannulli
|Isabella Rose Giannulli
|24 Years Old
|Isabella Rose Giannullli
|Social Media Influencer , Celebrity Kid
|Place Of Birth
|Los Angeles, California
|Daughter of Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli.
|Olivia Jade Giannulli
|Gianni Giannulli (half-brother)
|Marymount High School
|University of Southern California
|1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)
|110 lbs (50 kg)
|Source of Wealth
Isabella Rose Giannulli, popularly known as Isabela Giannulli is an American actress and social media personality. She is one of the two daughters of Lori LoughlinAnd Mossimo Giannulli. Lori Loughlin is an actress and producer known for her work in a sitcom, Fullhouse. Mossimo is a popular designer who created the Mossimo clothing line. Her sister, Olivia Jade is a popular social media influencer, YouTuber, and model.
Her parents got dragged into the nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal in 2019, where parents conspired with other people to use bribery and other forms of fraud to illegally arrange to have their children admitted to top colleges and universities. Her parents were among 50 individuals charged by the FBI and US Attorney's Office for fraud and bribery-related offenses in March 2019. The couple allegedly paid $500,000 to the Key Worldwide Foundation so that the admissions committee of the University of Southern California would believe their two daughters would join the women's rowing team although neither had trained in the sport of rowing nor had plans in doing so. Lori was sentenced to two months in prison, whereas Mossimo was sentenced to five months in prison.
What is Isabella Rose Giannulli Famous For?
- Daughter of Lori Loughlin And Mossimo Giannulli.
Where is Isabella Rose Giannulli From?
Isabella Giannulli was born on 16 September 1998. Her birthname is Isabella Rose Giannulli. Her birthplace is in Los Angeles, California in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She was born to a father, Mossimo Giannulli, and a mother, Lori Loughlin. Her mother is a popular actress and producer, whereas her father is a fashion designer. Her maternal grandparents are Lorellee Loughlin and Joseph Roy Loughlin. She has a sister named Olivia Jade Giannulli. Olivia Jade is a popular social media influencer. She also has a half-brother named, Gianni Giannulli.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Marymount High School. After graduating from high school, she attended the University of Southern California.
2019 College admission bribery scandal
- Isabella Rose Giannulli's parents, Lori and Mossimo were two among 50 individuals charged with fraud and bribery related to the 2019 college admissions bribery scandal. Several parents of high school students conspired with other people to use bribery and other forms of fraud to illegally arrange to have their children admitted to top colleges and universities.
- Lori and Mossimo allegedly paid $500,000 to the Key Worldwide Foundation so that the admissions committee of the University of Southern California (USC) would believe their two daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella would join the women's rowing team. Neither of them had trained in the sport of rowing nor had plans in doing so.
- After the investigation and related charges became public in 2019, Lori and Mossimo were among the high-profile personalities who were dragged into the scandal. Lori pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, whereas Mossimo pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud and honest services wire and mail fraud. Loughlin was sentenced to two months in prison and Mossimo was sentenced to five months in prison. Lori began her sentence on 30 October at FCI Dublin in Northern California, whereas Mossimo reported to prison on 19 November 2020.
- Due to the scandal, Isabella Rose's sister Olivia Jade, a social media influencer and YouTuber, lost her partnership and sponsorship deal with several beauty brands including Sephora. They continued to enroll at USC.
Isabella Rose Giannulli Career
- Isabella Rose has acting credits in several movies and tv shows.
- She starred in television movies, Homegrown Christmas in 2018, and Every Christmas Has a story in 2016.
- She appeared in tv series Alone Together in 2018.
- She is represented by the United Talent Agency in Beverly Hills, California.
- She is also known for her blog titled Because I'm Bella, which started in 2015.
Isabella Rose Giannulli Boyfriend
Isabella Rose Giannulli is not married. She is reportedly single as well. She hardly shares about her personal life on social media. Any updates on her relationship status and dating history will be updated here. She was previously rumored to be dating Jack Harris and Andrew Beyer. She also reportedly dated Nick Penske in the past.
She has over 256k followers on Instagram @bella.
Isabella Rose Giannulli Height
Isabella Rose Giannulli stands at a height of around 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of 110 lbs i.e. 50 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Her eye color hazel and her hair color is dark brown. She usually dyes her hair in different colors. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Isabella Rose Giannulli Net Worth
Isabella Rose Giannulli is an aspiring actress in Hollywood. Born with the silver spoon in her mouth, her parents' name and fame in the industry have paved an easy path for the Giannulli sisters to establish. Isabella's sister is one of the popular social media influencers with millions of followers. She has established herself in the modeling industry. Likewise, Isabella has also starred in minor roles in a couple of films and tv series. She also uses her social media brand promotions. She has endorsed brands such as Citizens of Humanity and The Naked Tiger. At present, her net worth is estimated below $500.
Trivias About Isabella Rose Giannulli You Need To Know.
- Her fashion designer father Mossimo is the creator of Mossimo clothing line.
- She deactivated her social media accounts in the wake of the nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal in 2019.