Israel Adesanya - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, MMA, UFC, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Wife, UFC Record, Tattoos, Next Fight, Weight, Career, News
Israel Adesanya is an emerging Nigerian-born New Zealand mixed martial artist and former kickboxer. He is a unique fighter for a handful of reasons and is considered as a rangy, technical striker. He fights in the Middleweight division of the UFC. But, he is already being compared to some of the most excellent fighters in the octagon like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones. He is expected to bout against Kelvin Gastelum on April 13, 2019, at UFC 236.
- A Nigerian mixed martial artist, UFC and former kickboxer.
Early Life of Israel Adesanya
Going back to his early life, Israel was born in Lagos, Nigeria. His birth name is Israel Mobolaji Adesanya and she is currently 29 years old. He took the training of taekwondo for a brief time but his mother him after he broke his arm.
Then, he moved to New Zealand and started training in kickboxing at the age of 18. He was inspired by the Muay film ‘Ong-Bak’. Then, he moved to China and later relocated to Auckland, New Zealand, at the age of 21. After that, he took training at City Kickboxing with Kia Kara-France and Dan Hooker.
Similarly, he has not disclosed information regarding his parents, and about his childhood. Further, his nationality is Nigerian and belongs to black ethnicity. For education, he attended Christland School, and then Bella Secondary School. After that, he attended Rotorua Boy’s High School.
Israel Adesanya's Career
- Israel began his professional career in 2012. He fought in New Zealand, Australia, and China at the beginning of his carer and spent five and a half years.
- He made a record of 11-0 with all wins with TKO and later signed by the UFC in December 2017. On February 11th, 2018, he made his professional match debut in which he faced Rob Wilkinson and the match went till second round and he won the fight with a TKO and earned him the performance of the Night bonus.
- On April 14th, 2018, he fought his second match against Marvin Vettori at UFC and won the fight with s split decision. He faced Brad Tavares during the Ultimate Fighter 27 Female on July 06th, 2018, and won the fight via unanimous decision and won another Performance of the Night Award.
- He has been successful in climbing the Middleweight rankings in his short period. On November 03rd, 2018, he was pitted against Derek Brunson at UFC and he defeated Derek in the first round.
- After that, he faced Anderson Silva on February 10th, 2019, and won the fight via unanimous decision and on April 13th, 2019, he won over Kelvin Gastelum via unanimous decision.
- He is scheduled to face Yoel Romero on March 07th, 2020, UFC 248.
Personal Life of Israel Adesanya
Israel Adesanya is one of the hot fighters in the UFC. Besides, he has been the heartthrob of many single girls and women. But, he is not the one who would make his relationship affairs public. To the date, he has avoided himself from being engulfed in dating rumors.
Though he is active on Instagram and updates his professional life to fans, he has never talked about being in love or having an affair. It looks like he is mainly focused on UFC career and doesn’t want any hindrance.
Net Worth of Israel Adesanya
Israel Adesanya is a mixed marital who has the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his sports industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth is said to be $75,000 at present. However, his salary, asset, and vehicle information are yet to be disclosed. Further, his highest career earning is about $190,000 at UFC 234 for his win against Silva.
Body Measurements of Israel Adesanya
Israel Adesanya stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 84 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair color. Her shoe size is 12 (UK). Further, his body measures 44-32-37 inches and his biceps size is 16 inches.