Facts About Jacky Clark Chisholm
|Celebrated Name||Jacky Clark Chisholm|
|Age||74 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jacqueline Lenita Cullum|
|Place Of Birth||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|Spouse||Glynn Chisholm (m. 1973; his death in 2019)|
|Father||Leo Cullum Sr.|
|Mother||Dr. Mattie Moss Clark|
|Net Worth||$17 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Being eldest of the legendary gospel group The Clark Sisters is not all Jacky Clark-Chisholm brings to the table. Along with her well-known profession as a nurse, She is also an inspirational speaker with a bachelor's degree in Psychology and a life & career coach which she utilizes through her “Polished Image” program. She is also an established author and in 2018 Jacky was named Lead Supervisor in the C.O.G.I.C. ministry in the Dominican Republic. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Jacky Clark Chisholm famous for?
- An American Grammy Award-winning gospel singer.
When was Jacky Clark Chisholm born?
Recalling her early life, Jacky was born in Detroit Michigan as the second oldest of six children to legendary gospel music innovator Dr. Mattie Moss-Clark and Leo Cullum Sr. in the year 1948. She is American by nationality and belongs to the Afro-American. Her birth sign Capricorn and she is Christianity by religion.
For education, She attended Mumford High School in Detroit, Michigan; graduating in 1967. Influenced by their mother's work, She and her younger sisters formed the gospel singing group The Clark Sisters. The group flourished and became known for their classic gospel performances including "Is My Living In Vain?" and "You Brought the Sunshine".
When did Jacky Clark Chisholm being her music career?
- Moving towards her career, Jacky released her first solo album, Expectancy, on the Entheos Records label in 2005. On this album, she teamed up with songwriter/producer Carnell Murrell, Autun Foster, and Doreonne Stamler.
- Her vision for the album is simply meant to “minister to the heart and soul, to restore the people of God who’ve been hurt working in the church.” Her signature vocals can be heard on “Oil of God,” “We Are Overcomers” featuring Twinkie Clark, and the urban Gospel tune “My Soul Says Yes.” The album also features a duet with Jacky and Ron Winans and a special appearance by the Clark Sisters together on “Blessing Me.”
- On March 25th, 2014, She released a single "My Season", accompanied by the song On my Mind. This was the first release of new material since her 2005 solo debut. In 2020, it was announced that she would be releasing a new project on February 7th, 2020 named “Feel Good”.
Who is Jacky Clark Chisholm married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jacky was married once and has three children. She was married to Glynn Chisholm from May 5th, 1973 until his death on November 28th, 2019. Together, they had three children, Aaron, Michael, and Angelyn. As of now, she is a widow.
How much is Jacky Clark Chisholm?
Being a gospel singer, Jacky earns a decent amount of money and salary from her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $17 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jacky Clark Chisholm?
Observing her body physics, Jacky has a decent height and weight with black eyes and blonde hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jacky Clark Chisholm You Need To Know.
- Aunt of Kierra Kierra 'Kiki' Sheard.
- Sister of Karen Clark Sheard, Twinkie Clark, Dorinda Clark-Cole, and Denise Clark.