Facts About Jacob Busch
|Celebrated Name||Jacob Busch|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jacob Busch|
|Profession||Businessman , Entrepreneur , Investor|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Anheuser-Busch heir, Boyfriend of Australian comedian-actress Rebel Wilson|
|Brothers||Philip A. Busch|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in International Business and Entrepreneurship|
|University||St. Louis University|
|Height||1.77 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||165 lbs (75 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend||Rebel Wilson (Ex: Adrienne Maloof)|
|Source of Wealth||Business investments|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Jacob Busch is an American millionaire businessman, entrepreneur, investor, model, and philanthropist. He is the son of business magnate, Peter Busch, and Joan Busch. He comes from the roots of a Busch family, who were the founders of Anheuser-Busch corporation. Jacob himself is a businessman, investor, and entrepreneur.
Busch made headlines in September 2020 as he was introduced as the boyfriend of comedian-actress, Rebel Wilson.
He has over 10.5k followers on his Instagram @jacobpusch.
What is Jacob Busch Famous For?
- Boyfriend of comedian-actress, Rebel Wilson.
Where is Jacob Busch From?
Jacob Busch was born on 15 May 1992. His birth place is in the United States. He holds an American nationality. His horoscope is Taurus. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. He was born to a father, Peter Busch, and a mother, Joan Busch. She has two siblings, a brother Philip A. Busch, and a sister Tiffany Busch. His father Peter W. Busch is a businessman and is the descendant of Adolphus Busch. Adolphus Busch co-founded Anheuser-Busch brewery in 1852.
Regarding his educational background, he attended St. Louis University. He graduated with a Bachelor's degree in International Business and Entrepreneurship.
Jacob Busch Career
- As Jacob Busch comes from the family with a background in business, he learned the business from his parents.
- Anheuser-Busch corporation was established by his great-great-grandparents, Adolphus Busch. They manufactured America's one of the most popular beer, Budweiser.
- Busch eventually started his own business with his friends Carlo Mondavi and Elliott Taylor.
- They started Barrels & Sons Brewery in 2016.
- He is the founder of the best dairy-free ice cream. More information about his ice cream company can be obtained from nappsicecream.com.
- He is also the partner in "Party Pass Breathalyzer" from Runway Productions.
- Besides starting his own business, he also has investments in several multinational companies.
- He has investments in an e-cigarette company.
- He has also made appearances in a couple of movies in minor roles.
Jacob Busch Girlfriend
Jacob Busch is unmarried but not single. He is currently dating comedian-actress, Rebel Wilson. The two met and eventually started dating in 2019. The rumors about their affair had already surfaced. Their affair got official in September 2020 when she shared their picture on her Instagram. They made a public appearance together for the first time at the Monte-Caro Gala for Planetary Health, hosted by the Prince Albert II of Monaco Global Foundation. Wilson is around 12 years younger than Busch. He previously dated Adrienne Maloof who was 28 older than him.
Busch is also known for his philanthropic works. He is the West Coast Ambassador of the Peter W. Busch Foundation. The foundation support initiatives that improve the quality of health, education, and family including donations to The Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, The Boys & Girls Club. He also works with "Mission Save Her", which works to fight sexual assault and human trafficking.
Jacob Busch Height
Jacob Busch stands at an approximate height of 1.77 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 165 lbs i.e. 75 kg. His eye color is brown and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Jacob Busch Net Worth
Jacob Busch is the Anheuser-Busch heir and has a business of his own. He has made his fortune from his business ventures. He has investments in several multinational companies. He is a millionaire. His net worth is estimated at $100 million.
Trivias About Jacob Busch You Need To Know.
- He is an avid horse rider.
- He is the youngest child.
- A group of Brazilian and Belgian investors led InBev's takeover of Anheuser-Busch in 2008.
- He has also been featured on the cover page of LA Fashion Magazine.
- Jacob Bush is an avid animal lover.
- He enjoys to do horse riding.
- He also enjoys swimming.