Last updated on August 8th, 2019 at 03:43 pm
Facts About Jacob Tremblay
|16 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Vancouver, British Columbia
|Mixed (Chilean, and French-Canadian)
|Unmarried - Single
|Christina Candia Tremblay
|Emma and Erica
|4 feet 9 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Langley, British Columbia
|Gordon Greenwood Elementary School
|The Smurfs 2 (2013)
|Debut Television Show/Series
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook TikTok
Jacob Tremblay is making waves in the movie industry as a child actor. The star from Canada rose to popularity in 2015 following his performance in the popular movie ‘Room’ where he played the remarkable role of Jack Newsome. Tremblay has since earned lots of recognition and accolades for his many movie roles. Tremblay attained a level which many have sought for years to no avail, at a very young age. This feat has raised a lot of questions pertaining to the life and career of the youngster. To dwell on these questions would mean digging deeper into the life of the child actor. Starting with the frequently asked:
Who are the parents of Jacob Tremblay?
Recalling his early life, Jacob was born to Christina Candia Tremblay and Jason Tremblay in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. His nationality is Canadian and belongs to Mixed (Chilean, and French-Canadian) ethnicity.
Talking about his family, His mother is a housewife and father is a police detective. He was raised up by her parents in a friendly and in an entertaining environment along with his siblings. He has two sisters Emma and Erica. Both his sisters are also actors.
There is no factual information published about Jacob’s educational institute. However, he took admission in middle school. Prior, he was homeschooled because of facial differences caused by a rare genetic condition.
When did Jacob Tremblay pursue his career as an actor?
- Jacob made his professional acting debut in the year 2013 at the age of seven and appeared in a film titled “The Smurfs 2” as ‘Blue Winslow’. In the same year, he made his T.V debut and appeared in one episode of T.V series “Motive” as ‘Riley Stanwyck’. He also appeared in a short film including “The Magic Ferret” as ‘Sam’ and “Gord’s Brother” as ‘Young Gord’.
- In 2015, he appeared in a film “Room” as ‘Jack Newsome’ for which he received huge positive response and reviews from fans and viewers.
- His appearances include “Wonder” (2017), “The Book of Henry” (2017), “Before I Wake” (2016), “Billy on the Street” (2016), etc.
- In 2017, he was seen in the movies The Book of Henry and Wonder. Later in 2018, he appeared in The Death & Life of John F. Donovan and The Predator.
- On July 2019, it was announced that he will be voicing Flounder in the live-action adaptation of Disney's The Little Mermaid, directed by Rob Marshall.
Is Jacob Tremblay dating someone?
Reflecting his personal life, Cute and handsome Jacob is an unmarried boy. Being so young, it seems like he is sharpening his strength and skills to make his all dreams come true. He has not been in any romantic relationships or had any girlfriend. He is currently focused on his studies and career.
How much net worth does Jacob Tremblay own?
Tremblay is not into acting just for fun. The young actor makes a lot of money from his works. Jacob Tremblay has his net worth estimated at $670 thousand by some sources. He earned a great deal from his most successful movie Wonder (2017) which grossed a whopping $285 million. Not much is known about his salary as the young actor has not revealed such information to the media.
How tall is Jacob Tremblay?
Observing his body physics, Jacob stands a height of 4 feet 9 inches and weighs around 35 Kg. He has green eyes and blonde hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. n the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jacob Tremblay You Need To Know.
- As stated in his 2016 interview on E!'s Red Carpet for the Golden Globes, his favorite Star Wars character is Poe Dameron, played by Oscar Isaac.
- He is a fan of the Vancouver Canucks (NHL).
- Jacob wants to be a scriptwriter and director.
- He has a pet dog named Ray after Daisy Ridley's character in Star Wars.
- At age 7 years, he started acting.
- He was raised in Langley, British Columbia.