James Argent - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Parents, Weight Loss
James Argent is a versatile English television personality who was a regular cast member on the ITVBe reality series The Only Way Is Essex" from 2010 to 2018. He has starred in various other reality series, such as "Sugar-Free Farm" and "The Jump". In 2019, he presented the entertainment segment on "Good Morning Britain". James was an acclaimed young stage actor, winning The Kenny Award at Kenneth More Theatre. Additionally, he has also gained a lovely fan base on social media as he has earned more than 843K followers on his Instagram account and over 1.4M followers on his Twitter account.
James Argent Famous For
- Being an English television personality.
- For being a cast member on the ITVBe reality series The Only Way Is Essex" from 2010 to 2018.
Where is James Argent from?
James Argent was born on 5th December 1987 in Waltham Forest, London England. He holds British nationality and he belongs to mixed ethnicity. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. James has celebrated his 34th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He is the son of Martin Argent (Father) and Patricia Argent (Mother). He also has one sibling a sister named Natasha Argent.
Talking about Argent's education, he completed his education at Trinity Catholic High School in Woodford.
James Argent Acting Career
- James Argent kicks off his acting career casting as a member of the ITVBe reality series "The Only Way Is Essex" from 2010 to 2018.
- Then he participated in the first series of the Channel 5 reality series "Celebrity Super Spa" in 2013.
- It was announced in July 2015 that James would make his first pantomime appearance in a production of "Cinderella" at the King's Theatre, Southsea as the production ran from December 2015 until January 2016.
- He took part in the ITV's "Sugar-Free Farm" and Channel 4's "The Jump" in 2016 and made another pantomime appearance, as Abanazar in "Aladdin" in December 2018.
- Later in 2019, he was seen in "Good Morning Britain", "Gemma Collins: Diva Forever", and "Celebrity Coach Trip".
Who is James Argent Girlfriend?
James Argent is an unmarried man. Recently, he is in a relationship. He started dating a girl he met at his boxing gym, and his recent drug relapse has made him even more determined to get his life together and settle down. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
He was in a relationship with Lydia Bright from 2007 to 2012 and 2015 to 2016. He also briefly dated Gemma Collins in 2012, and the pair have been in an on-and-off relationship since December 2017.
Furthermore, James was reported missing from his home when he failed to show up for a scheduled flight; however, he was found just over 24 hours later. In October 2014, he was suspended from "The Only Way Is Essex" after failing a drugs test. He attended rehab later that year and returned to the series in 2015. He has been regularly an inpatient at rehabilitation facilities due to drug abuse including cocaine.
What is the Net Worth of James Argent?
James Argent has a net worth of $2 million as of 2022. He also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around $4,00,000 per year. He has the access to all the world's luxury and comfort. With the potential that's in store for him, James can go miles. Bit of dedication and luck, he would definitely be unstoppable. In addition, his major source of income is from his TV personality career and he is sincere in his work.
How tall is James Argent?
James Argent is 6 ft or 183 cm tall and his body weighs around 101 kg or 222.5 lbs. He has dark brown hair and eyes color. James has an average body build with 46-36-17 inches of body measurement. Moreover, Argent underwent a sleeve gastrectomy surgery in April 2021, after his weight reached 27 stone (378 lbs).
Trivias About James Argent You Need To Know.
- He has performed on the popular variety show Loose Women, singing songs like Frank Sinatra's "That's Life."
- He was an acclaimed young stage actor, winning The Kenny Award at Kenneth More Theatre.
- His parents are Martin and Patricia Argent.
- He and model Sam Faiers both appeared on the first season of the ITV reality series The Only Way is Essex.
- In the past, he has suffered from anxiety, chronic depression, and low self-esteem and even checked himself into a rehab for the same.