Facts About James Haskell
|Celebrated Name||James Haskell|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||James Andrew Welbon Haskell|
|Profession||Retired Rugby Player , Martial Artist , Author|
|Place Of Birth||Windsor, Berkshire , UK|
|Education||Papplewick School and Wellington College|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industry|
|Children||Expecting a Baby Soon....|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook Wikipedia|
James Haskell is a British retired rugby union player who steps into the sports industry in 2002. He began his sports career through Wasps Academy and later engaged in different clubs. During his career, he played rugby games from 6 clubs and often represented England at the under-17 through to under-21 levels in the sports. H also played for the England Sevens team.
Besides these, He is the author of various fitness books which include Cooking For Fitness: Eat Smart, Train Better, Perfect Fit: The Winning Formula: Transform your body in just 8 weeks with my training and nutrition plan, and Introduction To Becoming and Remaining RugbyFit. Currently, He signed to Bellator MMA, where he is to compete in their Heavyweight division. To know more about him, you should have scrolled the page below.
What is James Haskell famous for?
- Being an English rugby union player who played for Northampton Saints in the Aviva Premiership and internationally for England.
- Receiving the ‘Man of the Series’ title after England’s 3-0 series victory over Australia in June 2016.
- His involvement in a sex tape scandal.
Where is James Haskell from?
James Haskell was born to his parents in the year 1985. Currently, he is aged 36 years old. He had experienced his childhood in Windsor, Berkshire, England. So, he holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His birth sign is Aries. Similarly, His parents are Jonathan and Susi Haskell. However, his siblings details are yet to be public.
For education, he attended Papplewick School and later enrolled at Wellington College in Crowthorne, Berkshire. He was even suspended from his college for making a non-consensual intimate video of his friend, Paul Doran-Jones, and his then-girlfriend.
What is James Haskell doing now?
- He began his career from the under-17 through to under-21 levels in the sport, and also played for the England Sevens team.
- In the 2007 Six Nations, Haskell was called in to play for the starting line-up for the final game of the tournament.
- He just missed out on selection for the 2007 Rugby World Cup for England, despite spending the summer in their training camp.
- However, He played a prominent role in the England team in the 2008 Six Nations. Haskell appeared in both tests of the 2008 summer tour of New Zealand.
- In 2008, He was selected by Martin Johnson for the 2008/2009 Elite Player Squad. He appeared in all three autumn internationals, starting against South Africa.
- In the 2010 Six Nations, He scored two tries against Wales in the first match.
- Upon the end of the 2010-11 season, He was released from his contract at Stade Francais, and rejoined Wasps at the start of the 2012-13 season.
- In 2011, He joined the Highlanders in Super Rugby.
- He was a member of Stuart Lancaster's 31-man squad for the 2015 Rugby World Cup, however, he was left on the bench in favor of Tom Wood as England crashed out in the group stages.
- In 2016, He was named as the 'man of the series' during England's 3-0 series victory over Australia.
- In 2017, He was called up to the British and Irish lions due to an injury to Billy Vunipola.
- In 2018, He left Wasps at the end of the 2017-2018 Aviva Premiership season.
- In 2019, He participated in the nineteenth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!.
- The same year, He took retirement from professional rugby via an Instagram post.
- In 2020, He made his professional mixed martial arts debut at Wembley's SSE Arena. However, The event was ultimately postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Currently, He was signed to Bellator MMA, where he is to compete in their Heavyweight division.
Who is James Haskell married to?
James Haskell was happily married to Chloe Madeley, an English television presenter, freelance journalist, and model. They began dating in 2014 and later exchanged their wedding vows in 2018. Recently, the couple announced that they were expecting a baby through their Instagram post on 15th February 2022. His wife is currently 14 weeks pregnant and they are waiting for the arrival of their baby girl. Also, their fans are loving the good news and they are wishing congratulations to the loving couple on social media.
What is James Haskell's net worth?
James Haskell has been engaged in the sports industry since 2002. However, he take retirement from the game in 2019. During his career, he should have earned the sum of an impressive amount of money and fame throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $1.5 million. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
Further, she has done endorsement work for brands like:
James Haskell Height and Weight
James Haskell has a toned body physics with a height of 6 feet 4 inches and he weighs around 118 Kg. He has a pair of beautiful blue eyes and his hair color is dark brown. His further body information is yet to be revealed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know. Overall, he has an athletic and well-maintained body. He often goes gym to keep his body fit and healthy.
Trivias About James Haskell You Need To Know.
- In 2008, He was involved in a sex tape scandal that got him suspended from his team.
- In 2019, He starred in the reality show called I am celebrity Get me out of Here!
- His wife was a 14 weeks pregnant.
- He decided to let go of his MMA career since he had sustained several injuries from his former rugby union career.
- He is also a DJ, producer, speaker, podcast host, and presenter.