Facts About James Jordan
|45 Years Old
|James Paul Jordan
|Place Of Birth
|Gillingham, Kent, England
|St. John Fisher Catholic School
|University of California
|5 feet 9 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
James Jordan is an English ballroom dancer and choreographer. He found national fame as a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing, in which he appeared from 2006 to 2013. He has also appeared on a number of other TV shows, including Celebrity Big Brother (finishing third), Total Wipeout and Dancing on Ice. He also won the eleventh series of Dancing on Ice, where he was partnered with professional Finnish figure skater Alexandra Schauman in 2019. Let's know more about him and his dancing career through this article.
What is James Jordon known for?
- An English ballroom dancer and choreographer.
- His Work on So You Think You Can Dance (2010), The Funny Thing About... (2016) and Celebrity Juice (2008).
Where is James Jordan's form?
Recalling his early life, James was born in Gillingham, Kent, England in the year 1978 as James Paul Jordon. Currently, he aged 41 years old. Similarly, he is of British nationality and belongs to English ethnicity. Similarly, his birth sign is Aries. Further, there is no information available regarding his parents and siblings yet.
Where is James Jordon go for education?
Concerning his education details, James attended St. John Fisher Catholic School in Chatham. He later went to the University of California for his further education.
When did James Jordon begin to start dancing?
- Moving towards his career, James started dancing at the age of 13. He now dances with his wife, Ola. Ola previously danced with Przemek Lowicki in Poland; James previously danced with Agnieszka Melnicka, but they split in 1999. He also danced with Kate Pothecary (1996) and Elisabeth Haraldsdottir (October 1997 - December 1997).
- James and Ola's first recorded dance as a partnership was in the Dutch Open in 2000, though they did not turn professional until 2003. The couple retired for a while, in favor of teaching Latin American dancing in Hong Kong, though they returned to competition later.
- In May 2006, the couple came second in the Blackpool Professional Rising Stars Latin event, and in November they came third in the British Championship, Professional Latin.
- In 2010, he was a choreographer in So You Think You Can Dance.
- Jordan, together with Ola, took part in a celebrity version of the television program Total Wipeout which was broadcast on 26 December 2009.
- In August 2014, He took part in the fourteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother. He entered the house on Day 1 and finished third on the final night. Since 2014, He has regularly appeared as a panelist on The Wright Stuff.
- Similarly, He and wife Ola appeared on Through the Keyhole in September 2015, with host Keith Lemon.
- He later starred in Celebrity Big Brother 19 as an "all-star" housemate. He was the fourth celebrity to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House.
- In 2019, He participated in the eleventh series of Dancing on Ice, alongside professional partner Alexandra Schauman. After receiving the most votes, He and Schauman were crowned the winners of the series. He also appeared on the fourth series of Celebrity Coach Trip, alongside wife Ola.
Who is James Jordon married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, James is married to his Polish wife Ola Jordan. The pair became dance partners after Ola moved to the UK, and have been married since 2003. Similarly, The couple has no children yet. In 2018, James told Star: “I think we’d both agree that had we not been involved in Strictly for so many years we’d have had children earlier."
The duo first danced as a couple in 2000 but retired to teach Latin American dancing Hong Kong. However, by 2006 they had returned to competitions and came second in the Blackpool Professional Rising Stars Latin Event, and finishing third in the British Championship in Professional Latin.
How much is James Jordon's worth?
Being a dancer, James earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is James Jordon?
Observing her body statistics, James stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 78 Kg. Similarly, He has a pair of blue eyes and light brown hair color. Further, his body measures 42-33-15 inches.