James Justin - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Salary
James Michael Justin is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Premier League club Leicester City and the England national team. He is excellently known as James Justin. He made his professional debut as an 83rd-minute substitute for Stephen O'Donnell in a 4-1 win at home to Exeter City on the final day of 2015-2016. James plays as a right-back, although he has been described as being "versatile" and "attack-minded" and is able to play as a left-back, central midfielder, right midfielder, and a left-winger. Moreover, he is also active in social media as he has gained more than 111K followers on his Instagram account and over 28.5K followers on his Twitter account. His shirt number is #2 for his current team.
What is James Justin Famous For?
- Being an English professional footballer.
- For playing as a defender for Premier League club Leicester City and the England national team.
What Nationality is James Justin?
James Justin was born on 23rd February 1998 with the real name of James Michael Justin in Luton, England. He holds British nationality and he belongs to the British-white ethnicity. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Justin's present age is 24 which he celebrated recently in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Pisces. He is the son of Mike Justin (father) and Carol Justin (mother). He also has one sibling.
What does James Justin do for a living?
- James Justin kicks off his football career joining Luton Town in 2005 and progressing through the club's youth system as he was part of the under-11 team that beat Bayern Munich 3-2 to win the Aarau Masters in 2009.
- He signed his first professional contract on 4th November 2015 which contracted him to the club until the end of 2016-2017 and was named in the matchday squad for the first time on 19th December, remaining an unused substitute in Luton's 3-2 win away to Exeter City.
- As well, he was a member of the under-18 team that won the Youth Alliance South East title and the Youth Alliance Cup in 2015-2016 and also reached the quarter-finals of the FA Youth Cup, in which they lost 1-0 to Blackburn Rovers.
- He then made his professional debut as an 83rd-minute substitute for Stephen O'Donnell in a 4-1 win at home to Exeter City on the final day of 2015-2016.
- He broke into the first team in 2016-2017, making his full debut at left-back in a 3-1 win at home to newly relegated Championship club Aston Villa in the EFL Cup first round on 10th August 2016.
- Later he signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract to keep him at Luton until the summer of 2019, with the option of a further year, and was named Luton Town Young Player of the Season, selected by the Luton Town management team.
- On 29th April 2017, he scored his first professional goal in a 4-1 victory away to Accrington Stanley but was stretchered off after he suffered an ankle ligament sprain in the following match, a 3-1 win at home to Morecambe. He finished the season with 39 appearances and one goal.
- Also, Luton rejected a bid of £1 million for Justin from Championship club, Nottingham Forest, on 12th July 2017. Later that month, he signed a contract extension with Luton until 2020, with the option of a further year.
- Justin's contract was extended by a further year at the end of the 2017-2018 season after a promotion clause was triggered as a result of Luton's promotion to League One.
- James signed for Premier League club Leicester City on 28th June 2019 on a five-year contract for an undisclosed fee and scored on his debut in a 4-0 away victory over his former club Luton in the EFL Cup third round on 24th September.
- James Justin was called up to the England under-19 team for a training camp in Spain ahead of the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship on 1st June 2017.
- He received his first call-up to the England under-20 team on 24th August 2017 for two friendly matches against the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- He made his debut a week later in a 3-0 victory over the Netherlands, coming on as a substitute in the 74th minute as well as he made his full debut after starting against Switzerland four days later.
- On 30th August 2019, he was called up to the England under-21 team for the first time for two 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification matches against Turkey and Kosovo.
- On 9th September 2019, he made his debut as an 80th-minute substitute for the injured Max Aarons in a 2-0 win over Kosovo and received his first call up to the senior team on 24th May 2022 for the 2022-2023 UEFA Nations League matches against Hungary, Germany, and Italy.
Awards and Achievements
- EFL League One: 2018-2019
- EFL League Two runner-up: 2017-2018
- Luton Town Young Player of the Season: 2016-2017, 2018-2019
- EFL Young Player of the Month: November 2018
- EFL Team of the Season: 2018-2019
- PFA Team of the Year: 2018-2019 League On
Who is James Justin's Girlfriend?
James Justin is an unmarried footballer. He is in a romantic relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Jerayah Davis who is a model and an athlete. He has not however spoken very daringly and openly about his relationship, but he definitely shows his affection whenever the two are together. They have not yet made any plan for their marriage. Reflecting on Justin's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is James Justin's Net Worth?
James Justin has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. He also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around $95,930 per year. In his short professional time also, he has established himself an identity already. Justin's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. Justin's current market value is €17.00m which is also his highest market value as of 17th December 2020. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
What is the Height of James Justin?
James Justin stands at a tall height of 6 ft 0 in (182 cm) with a balanced bodyweight of around 79 Kg (175 lbs). He has good-looking dark brown hair and eye color. Moreover, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About James Justin You Need To Know.
- He plays as a defender for Premier League club Leicester City and the England national team.
- Justin joined Luton Town in 2005 and progressed through the club's youth system.
- Justin signed for Premier League club Leicester City on 28 June 2019 on a five-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
- Justin received his first call up to the senior team on 24th May 2022.
- Justin primarily plays as a right-back.