Facts About James O' Halloran
|Celebrated Name||James O' Halloran|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||James O' William Halloran|
|Profession||Actor , Model|
|Place Of Birth||Melbourne|
|Height||6 feet 0¾ inches|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Links||Instagram Facebook Twitter Wikipedia|
James O'Halloran is an Australian model and actor who was limelight in the entertainment industry after winning the title of the second male model on the US TV show, The Price is Right. After that, he got many opportunities in the film industry. He has done several movies and appeared in several TV shows during his career which are listed below. Also, he gives continuity of modeling which pushed him economically supportive. Currently, he was expecting a baby with his wife. To know more about him, you should read the below article.
What is James O'Halloran famous for?
- An Australian model and actor.
- The second male model on the U.S. TV show The Price Is Right.
Where is James O'Halloran from?
James O'Halloran was born in 1984 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 37 years old and his birth date is October 20. His birthplace is Melbourne, Australia but he currently resides in Los Angeles. He holds American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Libra and follows Christianity. Further, The details about his family background and educational history are unavailable. Currently, he has a lavish life with his fortune.
How did James O'Halloran become an actor?
- James O' Halloran worked for three years as an industrial designer while taking nighttime acting classes. He eventually quit his job to become a model.
- In 2014, he participated in a nationwide casting call. Luckily, he won it and became the second male model on The Price Is Right.
- Later, He started his acting career in Australia appearing in Twentysomething, Offspring, and INXS: Never Tear Us Apart.
- He also played lead roles in the feature films Cynthia and Deadly Crush.
- He has also guest-starred in The Young and the Restless, The Talk with Sharon Osbourne, Notorious, The Catch, and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
James O'Halloran Wife, Son
James O'Halloran was happily married to Jaimee Gooley. The couple first met at the Melbourne Cup in Australia. After dating several years, they exchanged their wedding vows at Red Hill Mornington Peninsula, Australia in front of close family and relatives on December 18, 2016. The couple usually goes on vacation and enjoys each other's company. They visit exotic places such as France, Europe, and other countries. Together, the couple blessed a son. However, he has not revealed his son's name and birthdate in the media yet. Until then, stay in touch with us for new updates.
How much does James O'Halloran earn?
James O'Halloran has been engaged in the entertainment industry for a long time. During his career, he has appeared on several TV, films, commercials, and music videos. Thus, he has probably earned the sum of an impressive amount of money and fame throughout his career to date. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $2 million and his annual salary is somewhere around $100 Thousand. However, his other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is James O'Halloran?
James O'Halloran has a well-maintained body with a height of 6 feet 0¾ inches and he weighs around 82 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of black eyes and his hair color is brown. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know. Overall, he has a well-shaped and healthy body. He regularly does exercise and works out to maintain his body shape.
Trivias About James O' Halloran You Need To Know.
- He was an Industrial Designer before becoming an actor.
- o relation to Jack "Non" O'Halloran of Superman fame, despite a popular misconception.
- He and his wife traveled to Europe for their Honeymoon.
- He has a noticeable presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.