Facts About James Reid
|Celebrated Name||James Reid|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Robert James Marquinez Reid|
|Profession||Actor , Singer|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney|
|High School||Makati Science High School|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Girlfriend||Nadine Lustre (Split)|
|Net Worth||Php 397,000,000|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Weight||Will Add Soon|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
Robert James Marquinez Reid famed as James Reid is a Filipino-Australian actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and model. James began his professional acting career in the early 2010s after being named as Big Winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 and he rose to fame after his lead role in the film Diary ng Panget (2014). His other notable movies include Talk Back and You're Dead (2014), Para sa Hopeless Romantic (2015), This Time (2016) and Never Not Love You (2018). He also starred in the Philippine TV series Good Vibes (2011), On the Wings of Love (2015-16), and Till I Met You (2016-17). Moreover, he has released three studio albums: his self-titled debut album James Reid (2013), Reid Alert (2015), and Palm Dreams (2017) as his first self-produced album under his own record label.
James Reid and Nadine Lustre confirm break-up
Filipino actors James Reid and Nadine Lustre have confirmed that they have ended their relationship, in order "to focus on ourselves". The pair made a joint statement on Monday, January 20, saying: "It’s true that we have split up, but not for all the reasons that are being spread on the tabloids and social media, but because after quiet and mature conversations, we decided to focus on ourselves not only for our careers but more for our personal growth as we are still young and we want to achieve as much as we can. Rumors of a breakup have been circulating since the beginning of the year, with Lustre reportedly moving out of their Quezon City home. Reid was last spotted on the actress's social media on December 29, 2019, and she was last tagged in a post on his Instagram on Friday, January 10, during a hike up Mount Ulap, in Itogon, the Philippines.
What is the birthplace of James Reid?
James Reid was born as Robert James Marquinez Reid in Sydney, Australia, on 11 May 1993 to an Australian father and a Filipino mother. His parent's name are unknown yet. His parents separated when he was two years old, and Reid lived in Australia until he was fifteen. With his father, Reid moved to the Philippines due to financial issues. Reid has stated before that he found it difficult to adjust to his new life in the Philippines, especially due to the different academic and social skills required, as well as language difficulties. His nationality is Filipino-Australian and his ethnicity is White. About his education, he enrolled in Makati Science High School, but his father enrolled him in Karabar High School Distance Education Centre, an Australian distance-learning center located in Karabar, New South Wales, Australia. He is Christian by religion. As of 2019, he celebrated his 26th birthday.
How was James Reid's Career?
- James Reid entered the Pinoy Big Brother house as one of the 10 Teenternational housemates on 30 April 2010 (Day 22).
- He was crowned as the Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 Big Winner on 26th June 2010 after receiving 179, 294 (19.75%) of the total votes just 1.05% ahead of the total votes received by the 2nd Teen Big Placer, Ryan Bang who got 169, 697 (18.70%) of the total votes, these marks as the closest race ever to become the Big Winner in the history of Pinoy Big Brother.
- He with Bret Jackson launched their first digital EP entitled We Are Whatever on 24th July 2011.
- Their four original songs including "Can't Dance" featuring their co-housemates Ann Li and Fretzie Bercede.
- He was paired with his co-housemate Devon Seron in some ABS-CBN shows like Shoutout! and Good Vibes.
- He was offered a 2-year Star Magic contract with ABS-CBN.
- He then left Star Magic and signed with Viva Artists Agency in 2012 and launched his self-titled debut album, with two covers and four original songs, two of which composed by Reid himself.
- He starred in his launching movie Diary ng Panget in 2014 with Nadine Lustre, Yassi Pressman and Andre Paras which was released on 2 April 2014 and became a box-office hit earning at least 119.5 million pesos during its 4-week run.
- On 2 June 2014, it was confirmed that he and Lustre would star in another film titled Talk Back and You're Dead together with Yassi Pressman and Joseph Marco.
- On 22 October 2014, it was announced that he and Lustre will do another movie entitled Para sa Hopeless Romantic together with Julia Barretto, Inigo Pascual, AJ Muhlach and Shy Carlos.
- He signed a two-year contract with ABS-CBN on 26th August 2014.
- He revealed that he will be releasing his second album on 2nd January 2015.
- His second album Reid Alert was released on Valentine's Day of 2015 by Viva Records which was debuted at #2 in Philippine iTunes pop music album charts behind Taylor Swift's 1989.
- He released "Randomantic", the third single from Reid Alert on 28th January 2016.
- He and his on-screen and real life partner, Nadine Lustre, had their first major concert titled "JaDine In Love" at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on 20th Feb. 2016.
- In March 2017, it was confirmed that Reid's third studio album is entitled Palm Dreams.
- He had his first movie in Korean Movie Miss Granny, which was shown in cinemas last August 2018, also starring Xian Lim.
- He is also set to star in the new Pedro Penduko adaptation under Viva Films.
- After seven years with Viva Artists Agency, James Reid decided to leave the agency with his father Robert Malcolm Reid taking over managing his career.
Is James Reid Married?
James Reid is not married yet but he was in a relationship with Nadine Lustre. announced in February 2016 that he and his on-screen partner, Nadine Lustre, were in a relationship. But after four years in January 2020, the duo split. The duo has confirmed that they have ended their relationship, in order "to focus on ourselves". As of today, he is enjoying his single life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is the net worth of James Reid?
James Ried's net worth is believed to be Php 397,000,000 as of 2020. His exact salary is under review but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work. His major source of earning is from his acting career. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.
How tall is James Reid?
James Reid is a very hot and handsome person. He has got a very charming face looks with attractive personality as well as style. He has got a tall height of five feet seven inches or 1.7 m but his other body measurements such as weight, biceps size, shoe size and more are still to get revealed yet but it will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body with an athletic body build.
Trivias About James Reid You Need To Know.
- He began his professional acting career in the early 2010s after being named as Big Winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010.
- He rose to prominence for his leading role in the film Diary ng Panget (2014).
- He has released three studio albums: his self-titled debut album James Reid (2013), Reid Alert (2015), and Palm Dreams (2017).
- His parents separated when he was two years old, and Reid lived in Australia until he was fifteen.