Jamie Campbell Bower - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Facts, Wiki
James Metcalfe Campbell Bower is an English actor, singer, and model who is professionally known as Jamie Campbell Bower. He is known for his role in "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones", as well as for portraying Anthony Hope in "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street". He is also the frontman of the band Counterfeit. Jamie previously worked as a part-time model for the British company Select Model Management. He also became the lead singer of The Darling Buds. He was also featured in a 2012 music video for the song "Never Let Me Go" by Florence + the Machine. Additionally, he was seen as "Henry Creel/001/Vecna" in season four of the Netflix series "Stranger Things" in 2022. Jamie also has gained a lovely fan base on social media as he has earned more than 1 million followers on his Instagram account and over 54.8K followers on his Twitter account. Also, Jamie has won National Movie Awards.
Jamie Campbell Bower Famous For
- Being an English actor, singer, and model.
- For his role in "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones", as well as portraying Anthony Hope in "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"
Where was Jamie Campbell Bower born?
Jamie Campbell Bower opened his eyes for the very first time on 22nd November 1988 in London, England. His real name is James Metcalfe Campbell Bower and his nationality is British. He came from a mixed ethnic background as he is of English and Scottish descent. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Jamie's present age is 33 which he celebrated back in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Sagittarius. He is the son of his father, David Bower (who Works for the Gibson Guitar Corporation), and his mother Anne Elizabeth (Music manager). He also has one sibling a younger brother named Samuel Bower.
Moving to Bower's education, he attended Bedales School, a co-educational independent school in Hampshire, and is a former member of the National Youth Music Theatre and the National Youth Theatre.
Jamie Campbell Bower Career Timeline
- Jamie Campbell Bower conceived his career being a part-time model with Select Model Management in London after which he played Rocker in the film "RocknRolla" and Jack in "Winter in Wartime" in 2008.
- He starred in the 2009 remake of the series "The Prisoner" as Number 11-12 in 2009.
- In the following year, he starred as vampire Caius Volturi in the film "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" and both "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" films.
- Subsequently, he starred as a young Gellert Grindelwald in the 2010 film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1"; he reprised the same role in the 2018 film "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald".
- As well, he played Jace Wayland in "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" in 2013 and joined the cast of Burberry's Campaign Stars for the spring/summer of 2014.
- Later he started playing the role of Joe, in the West End musical "Bend It Like Beckham" in June 2015 and was announced to star in the prelude series to "Game of Thrones" in 2019, titled "Bloodmoon".
- He was seen in the 2020 film "Six Days of Sistine" as well as he appeared starred as "Henry Creel/001/Vecna" in season four of the Netflix series "Stranger Things" in 2022.
- Besides, Jamie is also the frontman and singer for the band Counterfeit, which released its first album in March 2017, and had a US Tour in 2017.
Who is Jamie Campbell Bower dating? About his relationship timeline
Jamie Campbell Bower is unmarried. He is currently in a romantic relationship with his beautiful partner Ruby Quilter, a tattoo artist. He was previously confirmed to be dating actress Bonnie Wright, whom he had met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 0 Part 1". They confirmed their engagement in April 2011. On 30th June 2012, they amicably ended their engagement. Bower also dated actress Lily Collins, his co-star in Mortal Instruments. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
Jamie Campbell Bower Net Worth 2022
Jamie Campbell Bower has established himself an identity already. He has a net worth of $3 million as of 2022. Jamie also earns a fine amount of salary which is around $510,000 per year. He's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is his actor, singer, and model career.
How tall is Jamie Campbell Bower?
Jamie Campbell Bower stands at a tall height of 6 ft or 183 cm with a balanced body weight of 75 kg or 165 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes color. He has inked some attractive tattoos on his chest and arms. Moreover, Jamie's body build type is average.
Trivias About Jamie Campbell Bower You Need To Know.
- In 2011, he won National Movie Award in the category of One to Watch: Brits Going Global.
- He portrays the character Vecna in season four of Stranger Things.
- He worked as a part-time model for the British company Select Model Management.
- He also became the lead singer of The Darling Buds.
- He was briefly engaged to Harry Potter actress Bonnie Wright, but the couple separated in 2012.