Jamie Lynn Spears - Bio, Net Worth, Sister, Husband, Married, Children, Siblings, Parents, Family, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Personal Life, Career
Jamie Lynn Spears is an American singer and actress who is well-known for her role as Zoey Brooks on her self-written Nickelodeon teen sitcom, "Zoey 101". She even won the 2006 "One to Watch Young Hollywood Award" and Young Artist Award in 2007. Spears is better known as the younger sister of Britney Jean Spears, is an American singer, and actress is also known as the "Princess of Pop". Jamie made her acting debut with "Crossroads" and music debut with her single, "How Could I Want More".
Jamie made headlines in 2007 after she announced that she was pregnant at age 16, which caught significant media attention and controversies. Besides, Spears is quite active in social media sites with over 1.9 million followers on her Instagram: @jamielynnspears.
What is Jamie Lynn Spears Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Zoey Brooks on her self-written Nickelodeon teen sitcom, "Zoey 101".
- Known as the younger sister of Britney Jean Spears.
Everything To Know About Britney Spears
Where was Jamie Lynn Spears Born?
Jamie Lynn Spears was born on April 4, 1991, in McComb, Mississippi, United States. Her birth name is Jamie Lynn Marie Spears. Her nationality is American. Spears belongs to Italian descent while Aries is her zodiac sign.
Jamie was born as the youngest child in a well-known popular Spears family to James Spears(father) and Lynne Spears(mother), an American author. Spears was raised along with her two older siblings: a brother, Bryam James Spears, and a sister, Britney Jean Spears. Both of her siblings are a famous personality as Bryan is a film and television producer and Britney is a popular singer, dancer, and actress also known as the "Princess of Pop".
She attended the Parklane Academy, McComb, Mississippi, during which she was a cheerleader and point guard of the basketball team as well. Belonging to a family with a background of show business, she certainly fell in love with the entertainment field and thus began acting from a young age as she even got her very first role at the age of 10.
She completed her education via online correspondence and later in 2008 she received her GED through Tangipahoa Parish School System Adult Education Center.
What DoesJamie Lynn Spears Do for Living?
- Jamie Spears made her acting debut in the Paramount Pictures drama film, "Crossroads" in February 2002 portraying the character of Lucy Wagner alongside her sister, Britney Spears, the lead role of the film.
- She then was cast as a regular on the Nickelodeon’s eighth season of the sketch comedy series, "All That".
- In August 2004, Spears signed a development deal with Nickelodeon, and sooner on January 9, 2005, she got her biggest breakthrough playing the lead role of Zoey Brooks in the series, "Zoey 101". The series became the network’s highest-rated series premiere in over eight years that lasted till May 2, 2008.
- In March 2008, Jamie guest appeared as Mandy Fener in the ABC comedy sitcom series, "Miss Guided". The same year, she voiced the role of Goldilocks in the direct-to-DVD animation film, "Unstable Fables: Goldilocks & 3 Bears Show".
- Spear took a backseat in her career after she announced her pregnancy at the age of 16. After then in 2010, she moved to Liberty, Mississippi to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue her long-desired music career.
- On November 25, 2013, Spears made her music debut with the release of her first single "How Could I Want More" that debuted at number 29 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs.
- On May 27, 2014, Spears released an EP called "The Journey" that peaked at number 5 on Billboard's Heatseekers Albums.
- She co-wrote the song "I Got the Boy"(2015) along with Jana Kramer, which received RIAA’s Gold Certification in February 2016.
- On March 15, 2016, Spears performed at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. Later, on June 24, she released her second single, "Sleepover".
- On July 13, 2018, after 10 years, Spears returned to Nickelodeon as a contestant on the revived game show "Double Dare" along with her daughter, Maddie.
- In November 2019, it was announced that she would be playing the role of Thelma Stump in a new Nickelodeon television series, combining the channel's most iconic shows from the past: All That and Zoey 101.
- On May 19, 2020, Spears was seen portraying the role of Noreen Fitzgibbons in the Netflix romance drama series, "Sweet Magnolias".
Who is Jamie Lynn Spears' Husband?
Jamie Lynn Spears was previously engaged to her then-boyfriend, Casey Albridge. Albridge and Spears began dating while they were teenagers only for 2 years till December 20, 2007, when it was announced that she was pregnant with her first child when she was just 16 and Albridge was 18. In March 2008, the couple announced their engagement, and in May, they moved back to Liberty, Mississippi, and purchased a house.
Subsequently, on June 19, 2008, she gave birth to her first daughter named Maddie Briann with Casey at Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi. However, they called off their engagement in March 2009 and ended their relationship in February 2010, but again in August they were seen together but it didn't last long as it ended in November 2010.
She then began dating Jamie Watson, a businessman who owns communications service Advanced Media Partners in 2011. They were in an on-and-off relationship until March 2013, when they got engaged and confirmed it in front of the public. On March 14, 2014, the couple got married happily in New Orleans and four years later, they welcomed their first baby together, Spears' second daughter, named Ivey Joan on April 11, 2018.
What is the Net Worth of Jamie Lynn Spears?
Jamie Lynn Spears has quite great earnings from her professional career as an actress and singer. Having worked in the field for over a decade, since she was young, she has managed to amass a million worth fortune from her several films, series, and music. Her estimated net worth is around $6 million.
Spears also makes money from her several endorsement deals and commercial ads including eKara, Pepsi, and Clorox Bleach. Spears has also been featured in several fashion blogs and magazines such as "Seventeen", "Teen", "Girls' Life", "Mizz" and "Nickelodeon Magazine". She has also partnered with FabFitFun, KiwiCo, and Teami Blends.
How Tall is Jamie Lynn Spears?
Jamie Lynn Spears is a gorgeous hot lady in her late 20s. With her jaw-dropping hourglass body physique and her elegant beauty, she has managed to win several hearts all over the world. She has a well maintained slim body physique of measurement 34-25-35 inches with 34 A as her bra size, 6(US) as her dress size, and 7(US) as her shoe size.
She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inch.(1.64m) while she has a bodyweight of around 55kg(121 lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and light brown eyes.