Facts About Jane Ross
|Celebrated Name||Jane Ross|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jane Celestina Ross|
|Place Of Birth||Rothesay, Scotland|
|University||University of Stirling|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Jane Celestina Ross, professionally known as Jane Ross is a Scottish footballer who plays as a striker for Rangers in the Scottish Women's Premier League and the Scotland national team. She scored on her debut for Vittsjo in a pre-season friendly match against Danish side B93/HIK/Skjold in February 2013. On 7th September 2019, Jane made her debut for Manchester United against Manchester City in the FA WSL which was a 1-0 loss in the inaugural Manchester derby. She is also a social media user as she has gained more than 35.1K followers on her Instagram with 211 posts and over 12.6K on her Twitter account.
What is Jane Ross Famous For?
- Being a Scottish footballer.
- For playing as a striker for Rangers in the Scottish Women's Premier League, and the Scotland national team.
Where is Jane Ross From? Know About Her Birthplace, Real Name, and Nationality
Jane Ross was born on 18th September 1989 with the real name of Jane Celestina Ross in Rothesay, Scotland. She holds Scottish nationality and she came from Scottish-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Ross has celebrated her 32nd birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Virgo. She has not shared any details regarding her family.
Regarding Jane's academic qualification, she studied at the University of Stirling on a scholarship as part of the SFA National Women's Football Academy. She has deferred her M.Phil. degree while she pursues her professional career.
Jane Ross Football Career Timeline
- Jane Ross jumps off her football career at youth level with Paisley Saints Ladies whereas she had already been called into the Scotland Women's under-19 squad by the age of 16.
- She joined Glasgow City in June 2006, where she won six Scottish Women's Premier League titles, three Scottish Cups, and three League Cups as well as she helped the club reach the last 16 of the UEFA Women's Champions League in the 2011-2012 campaign.
- Then she scored four goals against Kilmarnock in April 2011, joining a group of four Glasgow City players to score more than 100 goals for the club.
- She had a trial period in Denmark with earlier Champions League opponents Fortuna Hjorring at the end of the 2012 season, before heading for further trials with several clubs in Sweden.
- Jane agreed on a professional contract with Vittsjo GIK at the end of December 2012 where she scored on her debut for Vittsjo in a pre-season friendly match against Danish side B93/HIK/Skjold in February 2013.
- She was linked with a transfer to English FA WSL club Arsenal Ladies after 11 goals in her debut season.
- Later she left Vittsjo after the 2015 season, having scored 51 goals in 82 appearances for the club.
- Jane signed a two-year contract with Manchester City in November 2015 and left Manchester City after the 2017-2018 season, having scored a total of 25 goals in 61 games across all competitions for the club.
West Ham United
- Ross signed with West Ham United ahead of the 2018-2019 season on 9th July 2018. The campaign saw West Ham reach their first-ever FA Cup final with Jane scoring the team's opening penalty of the semi-final shootout against Reading.
- The season was also notable as the subject of the BBC behind-the-scenes documentary "Britain's Youngest Football Boss".
- Jane returned to Manchester to sign with newly promoted Manchester United ahead of the 2019-2020 season and made her debut for Manchester United against Manchester City in the FA WSL on 7th September 2019, a 1-0 loss in the inaugural Manchester derby.
- On 13th October of the following year, she scored her first goal for the club in a 3-0 league win away to Tottenham Hotspur.
- Ross left at the end of her contract after two seasons having scored 7 goals in 34 appearances for United in all competitions.
- Ross signed for Rangers on 6th July 2021.
- Jane Ross won her first full international cap for Scotland against England in March 2009 and scored her first international goal in August the same year against Denmark.
- As well, she made her fiftieth international appearance against the Netherlands in the 2013 Cyprus Cup tournament.
- Subsequently, June 2012 saw Jane named one of four reserves to the 18-player Great Britain squad for the 2012 London Olympics.
Awards and Achivements
- Scottish Women's Premier League: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Scottish Women's Cup: 2011, 2012
- Scottish Women's Premier League Cup: 2012
- FA Women's Super League: 2016
- FA Women's League Cup: 2016
- FA Women's Cup: 2016-2017
- FA WSL Team of the Year: 2016-2017
Jane Ross Personal Life: Is Jane Ross Married or Dating Someone?
Jane Ross is an unmarried footballer. She is not dating anyone as she is focusing on her career as Jane has been recently gained fame and a major title. So we can surely assume that she is currently living a single life. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Jane Ross Net Worth: How much is she making annually?
Jane Ross is a versatile lady who has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. She also earns a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. Ross has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her football career and she is sincere in her work.
Jane Ross Height and Weight
Jane Ross has a perfect height of 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m) and her body weighs around 57 kg. She has light brown hair and eyes color. She is a beautiful footballer with an enchanting character drawing in many individuals towards her. Moreover, Jane's body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Jane Ross You Need To Know.
- Ross signed for Rangers on 6th July 2021.
- Jane won her first full international cap for Scotland against England in March 2009.
- She has gained more than 35.1K followers on her Instagram with 211 posts and over 12.6K on her Twitter account.
- Her star sign is Virgo.
- Her position is Striker.