Brittany Kerr - Bio, Net Worth, Jason Aldean Wife, Kids, Age, Family
Brittany Layne Kerr is an American singer and former cheerleader for the NBA's "Charlotte Bobcats" who is excellently known as Brittany Kerr. She gained much fame being the wife of country music star Jason Aldean. Kerr and Aldean first made an appearance as a couple at the 2014 Country Music Television Awards. She previously auditioned to be on "American Idol" in 2012 for season 11 of the series. She never became a VS model and instead took up jobs as a cheerleader for the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats at the time and a makeup artist. Additionally, Kerr has gained a lovely fan base on her social media as she has earned more than 2.2M followers on her Instagram account.
Brittany Kerr Famous For
- She is an American singer and former cheerleader for the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats.
- Kerr is the wife of country music star Jason Aldean.
Where is Brittany Kerr from?
Brittany Kerr took birth on 19th June 1988 with the real name of Brittany Layne Kerr in North Carolina, United States. Being born in America, she holds American nationality and she belongs to American-white ethnic background. Her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Kerr celebrated her 34th birthday in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her star sign is Gemini. Her father's name is Donald Kerr and her mother's name is Debbie Kerr. She has two siblings a brother named Hunter and a sister, Kamden Kerr.
Moving to Kerr's education, she studied Human Environmental Science at the University of Alabama, however, she had her sights set on a career in modeling.
Brittany Kerr's musical career
- Brittany Kerr conceived her career becoming a cheerleader for NBA's "Charlotte Bobcats" from 2011 to 2012.
- She then appeared as a contestant on the eleventh season of "American Idol" in 2012, determined to make her way as a singer.
- But, she didn't make the cut. Although the judges were impressed by her looks and tenacity, Kerr did not advance in the competition.
- She was also seen in "Jason Aldean: Got What I Got" (2020), and "Against the Wild" (2013).
- As well, she is passionate about modeling, and in a post on her website, Brittany revealed that she entered a Victoria's Secret Model Search contest in 2010 and was placed in the top 80.
Who is Brittany Kerr married to?
Brittany Kerr is a married woman who exchanged vows with American country music singer, Jason Aldean on 21st March 2015. After making their first public appearance as a couple at the 2014 "CMT Awards", the pair announced their engagement on 24th September 2014. They welcomed their first child, a son named Memphis Aldean in December 2017. The lovebirds also became proud parents to their second child, a daughter named Navy Rome on 4th February 2019. Concerning Kerr's sexual orientation, she is straight.
Furthermore, the Big Green Tractor singer, Jason was married to Ann Ussery for 12 years before his marriage to Kerr. Aldean and his Ussery separated n April 2013, and in their joint statement, the couple asked for privacy and reiterated that they would always co-parent their daughters, Keeley and Kendall.
How much is Brittany Kerr's Net Worth?
Brittany Kerr has accomplished a lot in such a short span, which has provided her with the limelight. She has a net worth of $10 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a fine amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. In addition, her major source of income is her cheerleader career and she is sincere in her work. Besides, Brittany earns a handsome amount through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships of several brands and companies.
How tall is Brittany Kerr?
Brittany Kerr stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm with a perfect body weight of 60 kg or 132 lbs. She has attractive blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Brittany dresses up showing off her curvy figure and striking pair of legs and feet wearing either open tight upskirt. Moreover, her body build type is slim and her body measurements are 37-25-38 inches.
Trivias About Brittany Kerr You Need To Know.
- She has earned over 2.2 million followers on Instagram, where she primarily posts family pictures.
- She auditioned to be on American Idol in 2012 for season 11 of the series.
- She and Aldean first made an appearance as a couple at the 2014 Country Music Television Awards.
- Her maiden name is Kerr.
- Kerr became a step-mother of Aldean's two children Keeley and Kendyl from his previous marriage.