Facts About Jason Sudeikis
|Celebrated Name||Jason Sudeikis|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Daniel Jason Sudeikis|
|Profession||Actor , Producer|
|Place Of Birth||Fairfax, Virginia, U.S|
|Father||Daniel Joseph Sudeikis|
|College / University||Fort Scott Community College|
|Spouse||Kay Cannon (m. 2004; div. 2010), Olivia Wilde (div. 2020)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and producing career|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Height||6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm|
|Weight||76 kg or 167.5 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Daniel Jason Sudeikis, an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer is excellently known as Jason Sudeikis. He first gained fame as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live" from 2003 to 2013. He began his entertainment career as a stand-up comedian in his hometown of Kansas City. He also voiced the lead character in "The Angry Birds Movie" and its sequel. Jason made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, "The Ten" in 2007. He starred as the lead in the Apple TV+ sports comedy series "Ted Lasso" in 2020 which help him to earn the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a TV Comedy Series and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series.
Jason Sudeikis Opens Up About His Split From Olivia Wilde
Jason Sudeikis broke his silence on his split from Olivia Wilde, which he confirmed occurred in November 2020. "I'll have a better understanding of why in a year," Sudeikis told the magazine. "and an even better one in two, and an even greater one in five, and it'll go from being, you know, a book of my life to becoming a chapter to a paragraph to a line to a word to a doodle." "That's an experience that you either learn from or make excuses about," he said. "You take some responsibility for it, hold yourself accountable for what you do, but then also endeavor to learn something beyond the obvious from it."
"I was neither high nor heartbroken," Sudeikis clarified, telling GQ that the reason he wore a hoodie was because it was late at night and he simply didn't feel like wearing a suit. "So yeah, off it came and it was like, 'This is how I feel. I believe in moving forward.'"
- Being an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer.
- For being a cast member on "Saturday Night Live".
Where is Jason Sudeikis from?
Jason Sudeikis stepped for the very first time on 18th September 1975 in Fairfax, Virginia, U.S. He was conceived with the real name of Daniel Jason Sudeikis in the Christian religious family. He is of American nationality and he belongs to mixed ethnicity as he has Lithuanian and Irish ancestry on his father's side whereas he has Irish and German descent on his mother's side. Likewise, Jason's religion is Christian and his race is white. He has celebrated his 45th birthday as of 2020 which is his present age. Thus, his star sign is Virgo. Jason's father, Daniel Joseph Sudeikis is a Vice President of Business Development whereas his mother, Kathryn Sudeikis is a travel agent at brennco and the President of the American Society of Travel Agents. He has two sisters, Lindsay and Kristin.
Talking about Jason's academic qualification, he graduated from Shawnee Mission West High School and attended Fort Scott Community College on a basketball scholarship, but left before finishing.
What does Jason Sudeikis do for a living?
- Jason Sudeikis kicks off his acting career performing at ComedySportz in Kansas City, Missouri after which he performed with Boom Chicago in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Then he was cast in The Second City Touring Company and became a founding member of The Second City Las Vegas, in the early 2000s.
- He was hired as a sketch writer for "Saturday Night Live" (SNL) in 2003 where he became a featured player on the show in May 2005 and was upgraded to repertory status at the beginning of the show's 32nd season on 30th September 2006. However, he announced in July 2013 that he was leaving "SNL".
- Jason had a recurring role on the series "30 Rock" (2007-2010) whereas he started his film career with supporting roles in" Watching the Detectives" (2007), "The Ten" (2007), "Meet Bill" (2007), "What Happens in Vegas" (2008) and "The Rocker" (2008).
- As well, he did voice work for the videogame "Grand Theft Auto IV" (2008) and he was a voice actor on the animated comedy series "The Cleveland Show" "(2009-2013).
- Later in May 2010, he joined the cast of the Seth Gordon comedy film "Horrible Bosses" (2011) and played his first lead film role in the Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass" (2011).
- He also made appearances in six episodes on the series "Eastbound & Down" (2012-2013) as well as he reprised his role as Kurt Buckman in "Horrible Bosses 2" (2014).
- In 2015, he was seen as Jake in the romantic-comedy film "Sleeping with Other People" and also starred in the romantic-drama film "Tumbledown" in the following year.
- Then in 2016, he voices the character of Red in the animated-comedy film "The Angry Birds Movie", and appeared in "Colossal", "Masterminds", "Race", "The Book of Love", "Mother's Day".
- Also from November to December of 2016, he played the lead role of John Keating in the Classic Stage Company Off-Broadway production of "Dead Poets Society".
- Similarly, he has starred in several films and series such as "Permission" (2017), "The Mandalorian", "The Angry Birds Movie 2", "Downsizing", and many others.
- Apart from acting Janson is also a producer as he executive produced the comedy series "Detroiters" in 2017.
- Jason also co-wrote and starred in "Ted Lasso" in late 2019 which was about an American football coach that gets hired to coach an English football club. The series was released in August 2020 to a positive reception.
- Moreover, he will be starring in "El Tonto" and as Jimmy in "Till Death".
Awards and Achievements
- Critics' Choice Television Awards for his role in "Ted Lasso"
- Golden Globe Awards for his role in "Ted Lasso"
- Screen Actors Guild Awards for his role in "Ted Lasso"
- Writers Guild of America Awards for his role in "Ted Lasso"
Is Jason Sudeikis Married?
Jason Sudeikis is a married guy. He was married to American screenwriter Kay Cannon after five years together in June 2004. But the pair separated in 2008 and divorced in February 2010. Then he started dating American actress Olivia Wilde in 2011 and became engaged in January 2013. The couple is blessed with a son named Otis born in April 2014 and a daughter named Daisy born in October 2016. However, their relationship ended in November 2020, as Sudeikis told GQ magazine in a feature published the following July. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
Furthermore, Jason Sudeikis is currently dating Keeley Hazell after split from Olivia Wilde. They got cozy during a weekend stroll in New York City, making their first appearance in public as a couple. In photos obtained by the Daily Mail, the Saturday Night Live alum, the pair hugged while walking around the city on Sunday, 27th June. In one snap, Hazell held on to the actor's arm, and in another, the pair twosome held on to each other while taking in a view of the water.
How much is Jason Sudeikis Net Worth?
Jason Sudeikis is a versatile actor and producer who has a net worth of $20 million as of 2021. He has also a handsome amount of salary which is also around thousands of dollars per year. He was also hired by NBC Sports in their promotional videos for NBC Sports coverage of the English Premier League in 2013 and 2014. In addition, his major source of income is from his acting and producing career.
What is the Height of Jason Sudeikis?
Jason Sudeikis stands at a tall height of 6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm. He has 76 kg or 167.5 lbs of body weight with an average body build. Jason has good-looking dark brown hair and hazel eyes color. His ethnic background is probably one of the reasons for his bold and extremely attractive personality.
Trivias About Jason Sudeikis You Need To Know.
- Jason was born with anosmia, which has left him with virtually no sense of smell and taste.
- He started his acting career in the 90s with work in improvisational theatre.
- He began his entertainment career as a stand-up comedian in his hometown of Kansas City.
- He voiced the lead character in The Angry Birds Movie and its sequel.
- In 2011 and 2016, he was included in the basketball team to play in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.