Jazz Raycole - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Dating, Boyfriend, Real Name, Salary, Parents, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Facts, Wiki, Birthday
Jazz Raycole is an American actress and professionally trained dancer. She is famous for being a cast member of the sitcom "My Wife and Kids", in which she portrayed Claire Kyle, during its first season. What's more, she has been trained with top choreographers and is currently dancing under the supervision of a multi-talented choreographer, Debbie Allen. She currently stars as Sydney Fletcher on the BET series The Quad. She also returned in the lead role of Izzy in the Netflix-ordered series "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Manuel Garcia-Rulfo replacing Logan Marshall-Green as Mickey Haller as of 2021.
- Being an actress and trained dancer.
- For her role as Claire Kyle on the sitcom "My Wife and Kids" during its first season.
What is the Real Name of Jazz Raycole?
Jazz Raycole was born on 11th February 1988 with the real name of Jazzmine Raycole Dillingham. Her birthplace is in Stockton, California, the USA. Her present age is 33 as of 2021. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is African-American. Her race is black. Aquarius is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian. She comes from a small town and later she moved to Los Angeles because of her aspirations of becoming an actress and a dancer.
Regarding her education, Jazz's plan was to go to Stanford University and become a pediatric physician, but the plan was abandoned and she started to pursue a career in show business. She began practicing dancing and competing when she was only four years old. Her mother owned a dance studio and dedicated her entire life to dancing, so it is no wonder that Jazz followed in her footsteps. She even trained with some of the most talented people in the dancing industry, including the famous choreographer Debbie Allen. Her biggest accomplishment so far is her State Championship Title in tap, jazz, ballet, and ethnic dances.
How was the Career of Jazz Raycole?
- Jazz Raycole initially had a minor voice role in the movie "Babe" in 1995.
- Her first major role was in 1995 in the movie "Wanting to Exhale" appearing as Onika Harris.
- In the year 1998, she landed a role in the movie "From the Earth to the Moon" as its lead dancer.
- She then made her appearance in the first dozen episodes of "My Wife and Kids".
- Later, she was replaced by Jennifer Freeman in the second season. Then, it is reported that Raycole was removed from the show by her mother, who was concerned about a storyline involving the pregnancy of a friend.
- Moreover, she has also appeared on other television series, including "Everybody Hates Chris", "Monk" and "The Office".
- She has also been featured as the voice of a one-time appearing character named Chloe on Nickelodeon's "Hey Arnold!" in the year 2000.
- What's more, she made her first appearance in the 1995 film, "Waiting to Exhale" as well as played Allison Hawkins in the post-apocalyptic drama "Jericho" in the year 2007-2008.
- She also played Lyric Ballentine on the TV Land sitcom "The Soul Man". She even starred as Sydney Fletcher on the BET series "The Quad".
- In the year 2020, she will play the lead role of Izzy, Mickey's client in the drama series "The Lincoln Lawyer". Later, the pilot was passed by CBS due to the scheduling conflict, but on 2nd February 2021, she returns in the lead role of Izzy in the Netflix-ordered series "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Manuel Garcia-Rulfo replacing Logan Marshall-Green as Mickey Haller.
Who is Jazz Raycole Boyfriend?
Jazz Raycole is not dating anyone and she is currently single. It seems she is focusing on her career rather than spending her time in a relationship. She keeps her love life private. Also, there is no news and rumors about her relationships, past affairs, dating history. Her sexual orientation is straight. She is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances. She is a resident of Los Angeles, California, the USA.
How much is Jazz Raycole Net Worth?
Jazz Raycole is an American actress as well as a dancer whose net worth is estimated to have $3 million as of 2021. Her major source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a cool lifestyle as of today. Her annual salary is around $500K as of today.
How tall is Jazz Raycole?
Jazz Raycole is a beautiful lady who stands tall at the height of 5 ft 2 in or 1.57 m. She has a pair of attractive black eyes. Similarly, her hair color is also black. Her body build is slim. She has not gone through any plastic surgery procedure. Her other body measurements detail is unavailable at a moment. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards her.
Trivias About Jazz Raycole You Need To Know.
- As a dancer, Jazz Raycole has been trained with top choreographers and is currently dancing under the supervision of a multi-talented choreographer, Debbie Allen.
- She currently stars as Sydney Fletcher on the BET series The Quad.
- Her real name of Jazzmine Raycole Dillingham.
- Her ethnicity is African-American.
- Aquarius is her Zodiac sign.
- She initially had a minor voice role in the movie "Babe" in 1995.