Facts About Jeezy
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Lil'J, Young Jeezy, The Snowman|
|Birth Name||Jay Wayne Jenkins|
|Place Of Birth||Columbia, South Carolina|
|Home Town||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - In a Relationship|
|Girl Friend||Jeannie Mai|
|Children||Three - Jadarius, Amra Nor, and Shyheim Jenkins|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, facebook|
Young Jeezy is an American rap artist best known for his solo album ‘Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101.’ A highly accomplished rapper today, he had been through several difficult challenges in his early life. Despite his sad and troubled childhood, which he once described as "empty", Jeezy was determined to put an end to his dark life, which often led him to jail. With his talent of shooting verses, and his ability to play with words, he made it to the limelight with the help of his rapping skills. His successful works have made him one of his genre's most prominent rap artists. He has earned several platinum and gold certifications, several Grammy Award nominations, a line of Top Ten albums, and a number of Top Ten singles.
Where is Jeezy born?
Recalling his early life, Young Jeezy was born in Columbia in the state of South Carolina as Jay Wayne Jenkins. Discussing his childhood, it was tough. While he was a little boy, his parents separated. This affected his childhood. According to him, he felt ‘empty’ when he thinks about his childhood. It was because of his parents’ separation.
Consequently, he lived with different family members. Although he was born in Columbia, he grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. At a small age, he moved to Atlanta. He is of American Nationality. He hasn’t disclosed any information about his ethnicity. Other than this, there is no information about his childhood and early life. Similarly, he has not shared any details regarding his education.
When did Jeezy pursue his music career?
- Young Jeezy is active in this music industry since 1998. In the early days of his career, he released his independent album, “Thuggin’ Under the Influence (T.U.I.)” in 2001.
- Afterward, he joined “Boyz n da Hood” and released albums with them. Then, he signed a deal with Def Jam Records. And he released another album, “Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation 101”.
- Afterward, he worked hard on each project and released lots of singles and albums. Till now, his albums are “Come Shop wit Me,” “The Inspiration,” “The Recession,” and others. Presently, he is working on his new album, “The Snowman.”
- On May 30, 2014, Jeezy released the first single "Me Ok" from his upcoming fifth studio album Seen It All: The Autobiography. On July 1, 2014, he released the second single, "Seen It All", featuring Jay-Z. On August 31, 2015, Jeezy announced that he would release a new project entitled Church in These Streets. Four singles were released and the project as a whole came on November 13, 2015. It debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200.
- On October 28, 2016, Jeezy released his new album Trap or Die 3, which became available for pre-order on iTunes earlier that month. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, becoming Jeezy's third album to top the chart.
- On December 15, 2017, Jeezy released his eighth studio album Pressure (originally titled Snow Season). On July 25, 2019, Jeezy announced that his final album TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman will be released on August 23.
- For his performance in music, he earned multiple Grammy nominations. Furthermore, he is also an actor. He appeared in films like “Liberty City: The American Dream,” and “T.I. G’ Shit: Extended Version.
Is Jeezy married or not?
Reflecting his personal life, Young has been in multiple relationships until now. At present, he is dating with Jeannie Mai. The couple officially announced their affair on media in 2019. The couple seems to be happy and no sign of separation.
Discussing his past relationships, he dated Jasmine Sanders in 2011. Jasmine is a famous model. Before that, he was in a relationship with Keshiya Cole. Keshiya is a talented singer. The lovebirds started dating in 2005. They were together until 2007. But after that, they could not stay together due to some conflicts. In 2008, he also had encountered with the model, Khloe Kardashian.
Back in the early ’90s, he also dated Tynesha Dykes. They dated in 1993. But the relationship did not survive for a long time. From his several relationships, he has three children. They are Jadarius, Amra Nor, and Shyheim Jenkins.
How much does Jeezy earn?
Jeezy receives a lot of money as a salary from his music career. Consequently, he has collected some net worth as well. It is estimated at around $ 15 million at present. His wealth has come from his music career.
How tall is Jeezy?
Jeezy has an average height of 5 feet 9 inches. Similarly, he has a weight of 79 kg. His eye color is dark brown. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jeezy You Need To Know.
- CEO of Corporate Thugz Entertainment.
- He wears a snowman pendant around his neck made entirely of diamond.
- Originally wanted to have a background role in the music industry instead of rapping.