Jen Hatmaker - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Divorce, Family, Affair, Age, Books, Adopted, Nationality, Career, Church, Facts, Wiki, Height, Kids
Jen Hatmaker is an American author, television presenter, and blogger. She is also a popular motivational speaker and philanthropist. She speaks at women's events, parenting and adoption conferences, and at church events. She has also spoken for the rights of the LGBTQ community. She is also known for her appearance in the HGTV series, "Your Big Family Renovation" along with her husband, Brandon, and their five children.
She is also active in social media platforms with over 524k followers on Instagram @jenhatmaker and over 178.6k followers on Twitter @JenHatmaker. She has also over 810k followers on her Facebook account @jenhatmaker.
What is Jen Hatmaker famous for?
- Famous as an American author and TV presenter.
- Her appearance in the HGTV show, "Your Big Family Renovation".
Where is Jen Hatmaker from?
Jen Hatmaker was born on August 7, 1974, in Kansas, United States. Her birth name is Jennifer King. She was born to father, Larry King, and mother, Jana King.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She believes in Christianity.
Jen and her husband, Brandon Hatmaker are the founders of Austin New Church in Austin, Texas, and also remained on the church's board.
Regarding her education, she attended Oklahoma Baptist University and graduated in 1996.
Jen Hatmaker's Career
- After graduation, Jen Hatmaker worked as a fourth-grade teacher.
- Jen Hatmaker is the author of several books and Bible studies, including 'A Modern Girl’s Guide to Bible Study' (2008), 'Ms. Understood: Rebuilding the Feminine Equation' (2008), 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess' (2012), Make Over: Revitalizing the Many Roles You Fill' (2014), 'Interrupted: When Jesus Wrecks Your Comfortable Christianity' (2014) and 'Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life' (2017)
- In 2015, she published 'For The Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards' which became NewYork Times bestseller.
- Her book named 'Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You' published on April 21, 2020.
- Jen Hatmaker hosted the HGTV series, "Your Big Family Renovation" along with her husband, Brandon Hatmaker, and their five children. The series was debuted on March 3, 2015.
Jen Hatmaker's Husband
Jen Hatmaker is a married woman. She married Brandon Hatmaker on December 30, 1993. She met Brandon when she was at 'Oklahoma Baptist University. The couple has three sons named Caleb Hatmaker, Ben Hatmaker, and Gavin Hatmaker, and two daughters named Remy Hatmaker and Sydney Beth Hatmaker. Ben Hatmaker and Remy Hatmaker are their adopted children. The couple adopted them from Ethiopia in 2015. Their daughter, Sydney is a lesbian.
The couple is getting divorced after being married for 27 years. Jen filed for divorce on August 21, 2020. However, the reason for divorce isn't revealed yet.
On September 6, 2020, Jen confirmed that she and Brandon are getting a divorce on social media platforms, sharing a picture with the caption "Pray for us".
Jen Hatmaker's Height
As of 2020, Jen Hatmaker is 46 years old. She is a beautiful lady with a fair skin tone. She stands at a height of 1.7m (5 feet and 6 inches) tall and has a decent weight. Her hair color is Blonde and eye color is Blue. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Jen Hatmaker's Net Worth
Jen Hatmaker has quite good earnings from her professional career as an Author and Tv presenter. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million to $5 million. There is no information about her salary and other assets.