Facts About Jenna Fischer
|49 Years Old
|Regina Marie Fischer
|Actress , Actress
|Place Of Birth
|Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.
|5 feet 4 inches
|Best Known For
|Bra Cup Size
|James Gunn (M. 2000; Div. 2008) and Lee Kirk (M. 2010 - Present)
|Pierremont Elementary School
|Nerinx Hall High School
|Truman State University
|Screen Actors Guild Emerging Actor Award
|Total Number of Awards
|Bachelor of Arts in theater and Journalism
|James E. “Jim” Fischer
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Jenna Fischer is an American actress, who has appeared in several movies and television shows. She is best known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly in the sitcom, The Office. She was only six years old when she gave her first performance. During her college days, she acted in theatre.
In the initial days of her career, She appeared in small roles in movies and television shows. After a few years of struggle, she landed a part in the sitcom, The Office, which was a major career breakthrough. The show aired for nine seasons and helped her establish her name. With her mockumentary LolliLove, she tried her hand in film direction too. In her career, she has appeared in movies and shows most of the comic genre. She has authored a book and remains active in her profession. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Jenna Fischer?
- An American actress and director.
- Her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office.
Where is Jenna Fischer born?
Recalling her early life, Jenna was born in Fort Wayne in the state of Indiana. She has German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish, English, and Bohemian (Czech), ancestry. She was born to parents; Anne Miller and James E. “Jim” Fischer. Her mother is a history teacher in an elementary school and her father is an engineer.
Where did Jenna Fischer go for education?
Discussing her education, Jenna attended Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester, Missouri. For her further studies, she joined Nerinx Hall High School, a private all-girls Catholic school. Afterward, she enrolled at Truman State University. Later she graduated from there with a Bachelor of Arts in theater, as well as a minor in journalism.
When did Jenna Fischer begin her acting career?
- After graduation, Jenna worked as a receptionist at several places. For a brief period, she worked as a telephonic psychic too.
- In 1998, She started performing Commedia dell’Arte with the Zoo District Theatre. In her first paid role, she appeared in a sex education video meant for psychiatric patients. It was released by the Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center. After this initial stint, She struggled for three years before getting work in television shows and movies.
- In 2000, She played a college girl in the film, The Specials. It was a comedy movie based on the daily lives of super-heroes. She met her first husband, James Gunn during the shooting of this movie. He was the scriptwriter of The Specials.
- In 2004, She appeared as Whisper in the dark comedy movie, Employee of the Month. She also performed as a guest artist in television shows, such as Six Feet Under, Miss Match, Strong Medicine, and What I Like About You.
- In the same year, She directed and starred in a mockumentary, LolliLove. She and her husband, James Gunn played the main characters in the movie. It was the story of a couple, who decided to bring happiness in the lives of homeless people by giving them lollipops with inspiring slogans written on the wrappers. This was the only directorial attempt by her. LolliLove premiered at the St. Louis Film Festival and also screened at the TromaDance Film Festival. For her performance in the film, she was honored with the Screen Actors Guild Emerging Actor Award.
- She participated in The Artist’s Way, a creativity seminar based on the book of the same name, written by Julia Cameron. The seminar was aimed at assisting artists to gain better confidence through various self-help techniques.
- After attending the seminar, She was inspired to take the camera and direct the mockumentary, LolliLove. Though her directorial debut was a success, she did not direct any film afterward. She, however, continued with her acting career.
- In 2005, She performed in the comedy sitcom, The Office, which was aired on NBC network. It was a game-changer for her. She played Pam Beesly in the series. Her character was a shy, but assertive woman, who worked as a receptionist.
- As she had previously worked as a receptionist, she was able to relate with the character, and she gave a flawless performance. The series was aired from 2005 to 2013, and she shot to fame with it.
- In 2006, She performed in the horror film, Slither and she also participated in the game show, Celebrity Poker Showdown, aired on the Bravo network.
- In 2007, she appeared as Katie in the comedy movie, Blades of Glory, directed by Josh Gordon. In the same year, she played Darlene Madison Cox in the movie, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. It was a comic movie that mimicked biopic movies. Her character was based on the famous American actor and comedian, June Carter.
- She also starred in the music video, Through Any Window, for the music composer, Willy Wisely in 2007. In 2009, she was named as the official spokeswoman for Proactiv Skincare Solutions.
- In 2011, She played Maggie, the wife of one of the lead characters, in the movie, Hall Pass. It was a comedy movie directed by Farrelly Brothers.
- In 2012, she played the lead role in ‘The Giant Mechanical Man, directed by her husband Lee Kirk. In the film, she played Janice, a single woman in her thirties, who faces difficulty in confessing her love to her best friend.
- In 2015, she played Rhonda McNeil in the comedy-drama miniseries, You, Me and the Apocalypse.
- She is currently acting in the sitcom, Splitting Up Together, aired on the ABC network.
Is Jenna Fischer married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jenna is a married woman as of now. She is married to the actor and director, Lee Kirk. The couple got engaged on June 30th, 2009. After a year of being together, they got into the marital relationship on July 3rd, 2010. As of now, they have two children together named, Weston and Harper Marie.
Previously, she was married to James Gunn on October 7th, 2000. Even after spending a long time together, they announced their separation in September 2007 and they officially got divorced in June 2008.
How much is Jenna Fischer worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Jenna earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress and director. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $16 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jenna Fischer?
Observing her body physics, Jenna stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and lights brown hair color. She used 34B bra size and 6 (US) dress sizes. Further, she has a slim body with a body measurement of 35-26-35 inches.
Trivias About Jenna Fischer You Need To Know.
- She is a fan of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys and an avid fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- She returned to work 8 months after giving birth to her daughter Harper to begin filming You, Me and the Apocalypse (2015).