Jennifer Aniston - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Parents
The American actress, film producer, and businessperson is Jennifer Joanna Aniston. She is professionally known as Jennifer Aniston. She has also been included in magazines' lists of the world's most beautiful women. In 2005, she became the first-ever "GQ Woman of the Year." In 2007, Forbes rated her as one of the top 20 richest women in entertainment. She was also included in the annual ‘Star Salary Top 10’ of trade magazine The Hollywood Reporter for 2006. In 2017, she was one of the highest-paid actresses.
In 2012, Aniston received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Rumor and Gossip about Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston starring Dumplin is at the theatres now. It is an American musical comedy film about the former beauty pageant winner Rosie Dickson, whose plus-size daughter Willowdean "Dumplin" Dickson decides to compete in the beauty pageant, organized by the former beauty queen, her mother.
The movie stars Jennifer Aniston and Danielle Macdonald as the lead actors. Other casts are Luke Benward, Odeya Rush, Dove Cameron, Harold Perrineau, Bex Taylor-Klaus, and others.
The movie is based on a novel of the same name written by Julie Murphy. The movie is directed by Anne Fletcher and is distributed by Netflix. Music in the film is given by Dolly Parton. She has either written or recorded on all of the 12 soundtracks. Dumplin's lead actors, Jennifer Aniston and Daniele Macdonald are also featured on the soundtracks along with other artists.
What is Jennifer Aniston Famous For?
- Her role as Rachel Green on the television sitcom,
Who are Jennifer Aniston's parents?
Jennifer Aniston’s full name is Jennifer Joanna Aniston. She was born on 11 February 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California, the U.S. She was born to John Aniston who is a Greek-born actor, and Nancy Dow who is an American actress. She has two half-brothers named John Melick who is her older maternal half-brother and Alex Aniston who is her younger paternal half-brother. She holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnic background.
At age of 11, at Waldorf School, she started her acting career. She graduated from Manhattan's Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Jennifer Aniston’s Career Highlights
- In 1989, she appeared on The Howard Stern Show, as a spokesmodel for "Nutrisystem".
- In 1990, she was cast in her first television series named "Molloy". She was a regular member.
- She appeared in "Ferris Bueller" but was canceled.
- She also had roles in "The Edge" and "Mudding" but both shows got failed.
- In 1990, she was the TV movie "Camp Cucamonga".
- In 1993, she had a role in the horror film "Leprechaun".
- She had guest roles on "Quantum Leap", "Herman's Head", and "Burke's Law".
- In 1994, she was cast in the series named "Friends" until 2004.
- In 1996, she performed in the ensemble cast of the independent film "She's the One".
- In 1996, she was in Tom Petty and The Heartbreaker's music video for "Walls".
- In 1997, her first starring vehicle was the film "Picture Perfect".
- In 1998, she was in "Dream for an Insomniac". She also appeared in "The Object of My Affection".
- In 1999, she starred in the film "Office Space".
- In 2001, she was in Melissa Etheridge's music video for "I Want To Be In Love".
- In 2002, she was in the low-budget film "The Good Girl".
- In 2003, she appeared in the comedy "Bruce Almighty".
- In 2004, she was in the film "Along Came Polly".
- In 2005, she was in the thriller ‘Derailed’ and the rom-com "Rumor Has It...".
- In 2006, she was in a low-budget drama named "Friends with Money". She was also in "The Break-Up". She also directed a hospital emergency room-set short film called "Room 10".
- In 2007, she guest starred in an episode of Courteney Cox Arquette's series "Dirt".
- In 2008, she starred in the comedy-drama named "Marley & Me".
- In 2008, she and producer Kristin Hahn formed the production company named "Echo Films".
- In 2009, she was in the romantic comedy-drama "He's Just Not That Into You".
- In 2010, she appeared in the romantic comedy action film "The Bounty Hunter" and the romantic film "The Switch".
- In 2010, she released her new perfume named "Jennifer Aniston".
- In 2011, she was in the comedy movie "Horrible Bosses".
- In 2012, she appeared in the comedy "Wanderlust".
- In 2013, she starred in "We’re The Millers".
- In 2014, she reprised her role in the sequel "Horrible Bosses 2". She also appeared in "Life of Crime" and "Cake".
- In 2014, she launched her second perfume named "J".
- In 2015, she launched her third perfume named "Near Dusk".
- In 2015, she played Jane Claremont in "She's Funny That Way" which is a comedy film.
- From December 2015 to January 2016, she shot the war drama film "The Yellow Birds".
- In 2016, she starred in the romantic comedy "Mother's Day".
- In 2016, she created her fourth scent named ‘Beachscape’.
- In July 2016, she wrote an essay for "The Huffington Post".
- In July 2017, her fifth perfume "Luxe" was released. In October, she released her sixth perfume "Chapter One".
- In 2018, her first original Netflix projects were announced which are "Dumplin", "Murder Mystery" and "First Ladies".
- On November 1, 2019, Aniston made her television comeback by producing and co-starring in the Apple TV+ drama, "The Morning Show" with Reese Witherspoon.
- In May 2021, she came reunited with her Friends' cast mates for the HBO Max unscripted television special, "Friends: The Reunion".
Awards And Achievements of Jennifer Aniston
- In 1996, at the Screen Actors Guild Award, she won Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- In 1997, at Online Film & Television Association Awards she won Best Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- In 2000, at the TV Guide Award, she won the ‘Editor’s Choice Award’.
- In 2001, at Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards she won Best Foreign Television Personality.
- In 2001, at The people's Choice Awards she won Favorite Female Television Performer.
- In 2002, at ‘Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards’ she won Best Foreign Television Personality.
- In 2002, at ‘Hollywood Film Festival Awards’ she won Actress of the Year.
- In 2002, at ‘Primetime Emmy Awards’ she won Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
- In 2002, at ‘The people's Choice Awards’ she won Favorite Female Television Performer.
- In 2002, at ‘The teen Choice Award’ she won Choice TV Actress – Comedy.
- In 2002, at ‘Online Film & Television Association Awards’ she won Best Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
- In 2003, at ‘Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards’ she won Best Foreign Television Personality.
- In 2003, at the ‘Teen Choice Award’ she won ‘Choice Movie Actress - Drama/Action-Adventure’.
- In 2003, at ‘Golden Globe Award’ she won Best Lead Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical.
- In 2003, at ‘The people's Choice Awards’ she won Favorite Female Television Performer.
- In 2004, at the ‘Logie Award’ she won the Most Popular Overseas Star.
- In 2004, at ‘Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards’ she won Best Foreign Television Personality.
- In 2004, at the ‘Teen Choice Award’ she won Choice TV Actress - Comedy.
- In 2004, at ‘The people's Choice Awards’ she won Favorite Female Television Performer.
- In 2005, at ‘ShoWest Convention Awards’ she won Female Start of the Year.
- In 2006, at the ‘Teen Choice Award’ she won Choice Movie Chemistry.
- In 2006, at ‘The People's Choice Awards she won the Favorite Olay Total Effects Make-Up Look.
- In 2007, at ‘The CineVegas International Film Festival Awards’ she won the ‘best Short Film’ award.
- In 2007, at ‘The People's Choice Awards she won Favorite Female Movie Star.
- In 2007, at ‘GLAAD Media Awards’ she won The Vanguard award.
- In 2009, at ‘The women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards’ she won ‘Crystal Award’.
- In 2011, at the ‘Teen Choice Award’ she won Choice Movie Chemistry.
- In 2011, at the ‘Golden Schmoes Award’ she won The best T & A of the Year award.
- In 2011, at ‘Guy’s Choice Award’ she won The Decade of Hotness award.
- In 2011, at ‘The yoga Awards’ she won Worst Foreign Actress.
- In 2011, at ‘The Alliance of Women Film Journalists Awards she won ‘Actress Most in Need of a New Agent.
- In 2011, at ‘Elle Women in Hollywood Awards’ she won the Woman of the Year award.
- In 2012, at ‘Gracie Allen Award’ she won Outstanding Drama.
- In 2012, at ‘Walk of Fame Star’ she won 6270 Hollywood, Blvd. - Motion Picture.
- In 2012, at ‘MTV Movies + TV Award’ she won ‘The best On-Screen Dirt Bag award.
- In 2013, at ‘The People's Choice Awards she won Favorite Comedic Movie Actress.
- In 2014, at ‘MTV Movies + TV Award’ she won the ‘The best Kiss’ award.
- In 2014, at ‘People Magazine Award’ she won Movie Performance of the Year.
- In 2014, at ‘Capri-Hollywood International Film Festival Awards she won Best Actress.
- In 2015, at ‘Santa Barbara International Film Festival Awards’ she won Montecito Award.
- In 2016, at ‘Giffoni Film Festival Awards’ she won the ‘The experience Award’.
- In 2017, at ‘The Alliance of Women Film Journalists Awards’ she won Actress Most in Need of a New Agent.
Whom was Jennifer Aniston married to?
The current marital status of Jennifer Aniston is divorce. Despite getting married twice, Jennifer's marriages have all failed. Firstly, she dated Charlie Schlatter in 1990. From 1995 to 1998 she dated Tate Donovan.
After that, she began dating popular actor Brad Pitt in 1998. After dating for two years, they tied a knot in 2000. Although they had been married for five years, they announced their split in 2005.
She also dated Vince Vaughn from 2005 to 2006 and John Mayer from 2008 to 2009.
In 2011, she started dating Justin Theroux, a popular actor, screenwriter, and director. They got engaged on 10 August 2012 and married on 5 August 2015. But after two years of their marriage, the pair got divorced in 2017 and publicly announced it in February 2018.
How tall is Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston is a hot and stunning actress with an appealing and endearing persona. She has an adorable appearance, with an amazing body physique. She stands at a height of 1.64 m and her weight is 53 kg. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her body measurements are 34-23-35 inches. Overall she has a balanced and healthy body.
How much is Jennifer Aniston’s Net Worth?
Jennifer Aniston an exceptional actress has earned huge fame and success from appearing in numerous movies and television series. The net worth of Jennifer Aniston is estimated to be around $320 million as of now. She accumulated such wealth through a long acting career and several significant sponsorship deals. She also makes money through her production firms, which also work with other fashion and beauty brands.
Trivias About Jennifer Aniston You Need To Know.
- Her father is Greek while her mother is American.
- She also worked as a telemarketer, waitress, and bike messenger.
- Aniston has also been in commercials for L'Oreal hair products.
- Aniston practices yoga and Budokan karate.