Jennifer Brady - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Family, Tennis Player, Ranking, Coach, Nationality, Age, Facts, Height, Weight, Career Earnings
Jennifer Brady is an American professional tennis player who currently competes in the Women's Tennis Association(WTA) since debuting at the 2014 US Open. She has already won one WTA singles title and 9 titles on the ITF circuit. She got ranked at no. 41 in singles in August 2020 and in doubles, she ranked at no.72 in March 2020.
She is also active in the social media platform with around 14k followers on her Instagram: @jenny_brady7 and around 5k followers on her Twitter: @jennifurbrady95
Besides on 6th September 2020, Brady reached her first Grand Slam quarterfinals in the US Open under the coaching of Michael Gesere after getting a victory against Angelique Kerber in the round of 16 with points 6-1 and 6-4. Reaching in the quarterfinals, she defeated Anna Blinkova, CiCi Bellis, Caroline Garcia in 1st, 2nd and 3rd round respectively. On 8th September, she will face Yulia Putintseva to reach her 1st semi-finals at the US Open.
What is Jennifer Brady famous for?
- Famous as an American professional tennis player.
Where is Jennifer Brady from?
Jennifer Brady was born on 12th April 1995 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States. Her birth name is Jennifer Brady. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is white while Aries is her zodiac sign.
She was born as the daughter of Patrick Brady(father) and Elizabeth Brady(mother). She has a twin sister, Jessica. She was raised in her hometown, Pennsylvania. When she was 8 years old, she started playing tennis.
She did her schooling from Central High School. Later, she attended the University of California and she started playing tennis for the Bruins tennis team in 2013. With the team, she won the 2014 Division 1 Women's Tennis National Championship. She also participated in many competitions with the team. She won a total of 9 titles on the ITF Women's Circuit that includes 4 singles titles and 5 double titles.
Jennifer Brady's Career: Highlights
- Jennifer Brady started her professional WTA career in 2014 by debuting at the 2014 US Open in the doubles tournament along with Samantha Crawford.
- Then in 2016, she reached the quarterfinals at the Guangzhou International Women's Open Championship in both singles and doubles.
- She reached the 4th round of the Grand Slam tournament in 2017 for the first time in her career after defeating Elena Vesnina in the third round. In 4th round, she lost to Mirjana Lučić-Baroni.
- In the year 2018, she paired up with Vania King and reached the finals of a WTA 125K Series event before loosing with the duo of Taylor Townsend and Yanina Wickmayer.
- With Vania King, she also reached the quarter-finals of the Australian Open 2018.
- Brady began 2019 with a bang by reaching the semi-finals in doubles of the Australian Open with Alison Riske.
- She became the first runner-up in the WTA Indian Wills after getting defeated by Viktorija Golubic in the finals.
- In 2020, she got the biggest win of her career after defeating World No.1, Ash Barty in the round of 16 at Brisbane International before being defeated by Petra Kvitova in the quarterfinals.
- In the same year, she participated in the Charleston tournament which was a Laver Cup-style event. After the end of the tournament, she was the only undefeated player of the tournament.
- She won her 1st WTA Tour singles title at the Top Speed Open after defeating Jil Teichmann in August.
- On 6th September 2020, she reached her 1st Grand Slam Quarter-finals in the US Open after defeating Angelique Kerber.
Who is Jennifer Brady married to?
The American tennis player, Jennifer Brady is not married till the date. She has not disclosed her personal life yet. She seems to be much more focused on her career than her personal life. She is an adventurous person and goes for trekking on her free weekends with her friends.
What is the net worth of Jennifer Brady?
The American professional tennis player, Jennifer Brady has earned a good amount of money since debuting in 2014. She has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. She has earned many cash prizes along with the titles. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Jennifer Brady?
The 25 years aged, Jennifer Brady has a well-maintained athletic body. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of black eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 8inches and has a bodyweight of 68kg. Her body measurement is 33-22-32 inches. Her shoe size is 7(US).
Trivias About Jennifer Brady You Need To Know.
- Jennifer had started playing tennis from the age of 7 and her major breakthrough arrived when she made her debut for the UCLA Bruins tennis team in late 2013
- She had led the team to the 2014 Division 1 Women's Tennis National Championship title, during her freshman year.
- Due to her surprise run at the 2017 Australian Open, where she had reached the 4th round, she had earned the right to directly enter the main draw of not just the remaining 3 Grand Slam events of the year, but also the main draw of several Premier Mandatory tournaments and Premier 5 tournaments, without having to play the qualifying rounds.
- At the 2020 Brisbane International tournament, although she had eventually bowed out at the quarterfinal stage, she had beaten former world number 1, Maria Sharapova, in the 1st round and the then world number 1 Ashleigh Barty in the round of 16.
- She completed her sophomore year of college before turning professional in 2014.